Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

xt o g e t h e r x t h e r e x i s x n o t h i n g x w e x c a n ' t x b e a t - - -
xxxu n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r s
xxxh o g s m e a d e x s t a t i o n
xxxe a c h x o t h e r x
xxxw h a t x n o w

Rhiannon stepped off the train and onto the platform, Gideon followed closely behind. The pair stuck to the other's side, not wanting to lose the other in the crowd of students. Their mother had warned them about the amount of students gathered on the platform, but reassured them that the first years would take a separate route to the castle. That was probably for the best, Rhiannon had decided, it would let the first years bounce back from the sensory overload that was the Hogsmeade Station. Although, Gideon thought the invisible horse-drawn carriage would be cool. He had a firm grip on his sister's arm, knowing that she was very nervous, she had confessed as much during the train ride to the school.

The pair looked around, pushing their way through the crowd as to not block any other students from exiting the train. "We should move toward other first years," Rhiannon said, pointing to a growing group of kids that appeared to be their age.

"Excellent idea, Rhiannon," Gideon agreed, moving toward the group she had pointed at. It was then that the twins' attention had been brought toward the man who had introduced himself as Callum Murdoch. With a glance in the other's direction, the pair redirected their trajectory and joined the much smaller crowd forming around the older man. "We should eventually, like, actually talk to people, make some friends," he told her to which Rhiannon nodded. They would...eventually. She just wanted to survive the night first.

OOC: open to interaction!

xxx ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀- - - - - - - - - - - - t h e r e ' s x n o x m o r e x f e a r x t o x f o r c e x u s x t o x r e t r e a t x - - - - - - - - - - - -☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ xxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Laurel, Cas, another kid
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Talking about school
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Eh?

Aspen snort-laughed when Laurel commented on the founders being stodgy twits. It was accurate, given their distaste for.... well, everyone that wasn't entirely pureblooded. They'd have a field day with the Hill family. After mentioning the perks of their dad being a teacher, Laurel commented on not being able to go home on weekends. "I'm honestly more worried about the no-going-into-the-forest rule. Because that's not gonna happen. I'll go every day, and if they say I can't, I'll just... do it anyway. Who's gonna stop me, dad?" She sent a smirk over toward her sister, then jumped a bit when a frog hopped over. "Hello Cas, pleasure to meet you." The slightly taller twin looked around, not really one for meeting new people. Luckily, this one seemed nice enough.

Suddenly, her attention was drawn to the boy who'd been watching her moments ago as he questioned her parentage. "I did, yes. Professor of Herbology and Head of Slytherin. Though, eavesdropping isn't terribly polite." The girl crossed her arms over her chest, then listened as he continued, this time adding in that they'd be in less trouble for breaking rules. At that, Aspen laughed out loud. "Did you miss where I said it was his rule not to cut through the forest? And either way, he's probably going to be more strict with us, since he... y'know, raised us." She shrugged, looking over at her twin. "Although, I can tell you we'd be able to go into the forest almost whenever. So even if we can't go into the village, we can for sure still see mum and the sisters." With that, Aspen softened, thinking they'd at least get to see their family pretty much all the time. Though she could already hear her dad saying they weren't to go in the forest on the full moons....

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Cold Doubt

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:49 pm
What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uᥒsortᥱd Fιrst Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas was happy that she wasn't too mad about Rag's impromptu visit, unlike his siblings, and actually seemed a bit happy to meet him. It was nice meeting someone else that was nice to toads! "Pleasure to meet you both too. And three! And four!" he counted amazed at how large their group suddenly became. One boy started speaking to the girl with the flowers in her hair, he supposed her name was Aspen right?, while another girl came out from almost nowhere and introduced herself as Billie. He wondered if it was her full name or a nickname like his was and then wondered what a full name for "billie" might be. "My name's Cas and this is Ragnok or Rags and he's happy to meet you too!" Rags made a noise between a burb and croak which made him giggle a bit. Silly toad. Soon, a large man came through and instructed them and other first years and gather around him so they could go to the lake he supposed. "Well that was lucky. I'm glad I managed to find some other people to travel with." Cas piped in with a slightly hesitant grin. He still wasn't completely used to being around people he wasn't related to just yet.

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Cold Doubt

Come here
Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly
You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Everyone, yet No One
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Moving to the School
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I don't like this lonely feeling

Maya walked over to the cluster of first years, but hung back a little ways. She figured that by now, she'd already have a ton of friends, but instead, she felt more lonely than ever. One of the disadvantages of having a giant family, perhaps. She'd spent the train ride without anyone to talk to, and even now, she felt rather vulnerable by all the people around. Violet eyes looked around, trying to find someone that seemed nice to talk to. Maybe if she could find someone that really liked quidditch she'd be all set. At least, she was pretty sure she would be fine. Unless she had to go through all her years the weird, friendless loser.... no. Nope. She was going to be a star player and have people adore her. It was her destiny, but it just needed a little push to get started.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
          Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏx ᴍᴇ ɪɴ, sᴜꜰꜰᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛɪɴ' ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʀᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
          I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰʟʏ, I ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, I ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ
          Sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ
          I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ! I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏsᴘᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:31 am
User Image

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Location | Hogsmeade Station
Company | Other students and Callum
Feeling | Alright.
Thoughts | A lot of kids... And a huge castle

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

XXXXXXXXXXThe train ride wasn't too bad. She kept quiet and to herself, not wanting to butt into any conversations. When the train stopped, she waited for a moment so she could push herself out and step onto the platform. She looked onto all first years and what seemed to be a professor, but she wasn't sure. The sudden loud voice made her flinch, but she still did as she was told and got closer to the group now. They were going to be sorted and that made her a bit nervous, but she put on a calm face.

XXXXXXXXXXOnce he was done talking, her attention went toward the gigantic castle that was ahead. She almost thought her sibling's descriptions were exaggerated, but they were true. When she thought they were walking, she turned her head and knocked right into another student Rhiannon Engels. Her eyes closed in annoyance with herself and her hands balled up. When she opened her eyes, her hands relaxed, "I'm sorry. I thought were were moving and I got distracted by the castle."

Rawwry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:58 am
User Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

xt o g e t h e r x t h e r e x i s x n o t h i n g x w e x c a n ' t x b e a t - - -
xxxe a c h x o t h e r x
xxxw h a t x n o w

After a few moments of the pair of them standing there in a comfortable silence, Gideon decided to take the initiative, as apparently his sister wasn't going to. He looked around, glancing at faces in the crowd of first years for anyone who was standing on their own. If anyone was feeling mildly the same way he was, it would probably make them feel better to be talking to someone. Well, at least that's what he thought. Gideon spotted a girl with dark hair standing alone toward the back of the group. He promptly turned to her and stuck his hand out, "Hello, I'm Gideon Engels," he told her proudly, a smile on his cheeks and his chest puffed out just a bit, "This is my sister, Rhiannon," he gestured toward his sister.

Meanwhile, Rhiannon was just about to turn to find out what her brother was doing when another first year girl bumped into her. She put on a polite smile before saying, "That's alright, it happens," Rhiannon glanced in her brother's direction, waving meekly. Deciding to take a card out of her brother's book, she also stuck her hand out to the girl who had bumped into her, albeit less confidently, "I'm Rhiannon Engels, my brother Gideon is right over there," she said. Maybe Gideon was right, making friends might make the transition easier. She supposed they'd find out soon enough.

xxx ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀- - - - - - - - - - - - t h e r e ' s x n o x m o r e x f e a r x t o x f o r c e x u s x t o x r e t r e a t x - - - - - - - - - - - -☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ xxx

shinesnowillusion
Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gideon and Rhiannon
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Moving to the School
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They seem nice

Maya was debating going up to the large group and talking to them, but looked over when a boy spoke to her. "Oh, hello. I'm Maya Masters." She grinned, shaking the hand he'd offered. He seemed a nice sort, and he had a sister too. She, however, was talking to someone else, which was fine. "I've got a brother myself, but he won't be at school for a few more years. Which is fine, I don't mind being the older one." She grinned, a mischievous sparkle in her violet eyes. Maybe it would be good to have a set of twins as friends, even if they weren't identical.

Rawwry

shinesnowillusion

Eᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏx ᴍᴇ ɪɴ, sᴜꜰꜰᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋs ᴍᴇ ɪɴ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛɪɴ' ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʀᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴇɢɪɴs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
          I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰʟʏ, I ᴀᴍ ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, I ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ
          Sᴏ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ
          I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇ! I ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ, ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏsᴘᴇʀ, ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 am
User Image

User Image

Company | Rhiannon Engels
Feeling | Alright.

XXXXXXXXXXHera should have been paying more attention, but smiled lightly at Rhiannon. "Thank you." She then looked down at Rhiannon's hand, shook it and turned to Gideon who was talking to another what looked like a first year. Hera turned back to Rhiannon, "Hera Fenlock. Nice to meet you. I also have a brother, but he's older and done with Hogwarts." There was almost a proud smirk on her face talking about her sibling. "Excited or nervous for the sorting ceremony? I am. My brother and sister only told me small things about it and wanted to let me experience it for myself. The castle is much bigger than they described."

Rawwry

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:57 pm
User Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

xxxm a y a x a n d x h e r a
xxxw h a t x n o w

"It's nice to meet you, Maya," Gideon grinned at her, "I've always wanted a younger brother, but it's just me, her and our mum. Although, mum told me I was born ten minutes before her, so I think that counts enough to make me an older brother," he said, running fingers through his hair. His mother had once said it was important to make good first impressions so he had decided he should do his hair for the first time he would be seeing his classmates, but this decision led to him putting too much gel in his hair so now it was hard. Both Rhiannon and his mother had tried to fix it but he would just have to wash it out. Not that he minded, he thought he looked like James Bond. Rhiannon had just laughed at the notion. "Although, I do have to admit, it helps to have someone your age to play quidditch with, I can't imagine having to play with someone, like, half my size," Gideon said, he had almost asked his uncle Darren to play with him once, but Darren had the same excuse.

Rhiannon grinned when Hera shook her hand, she just had to keep her cool and this night might be a success! She felt she was doing pretty well at that so far. "Excited," Rhiannon lied easily, she wouldn't confess how uneasy she felt to someone she had just met, "My mum said it was big, but I didn't think it was going to be this big," she grinned. "She and my uncle were Gryffindors, but I dunno what Gideon and I will be. Have you got any ideas about yourself?" Rhiannon asked, trying to maintain the conversation. It was then that she realized that there was a chance her and Gideon might be sorted into separate houses. She hadn't even given the idea much thought but now that it presented itself to her, she felt the pit in her stomach gain weight. But it was okay, they'd be fine. It wasn't like they wouldn't see each other ever again, right?

shinesnowillusion
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:04 pm
Her dirty paws and furry coat
She ran down the forest slope
The forest of talking trees
They used to sing about the birds and the bees
The bees had declared a war

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

UNSORTED │ HALFBREED │ FIRST YEAR

Laurel rolled her eyes at the mere mention of the 'forbidden' forest. It'd never been forbidden for her or her family. So long as you weren't a total idiot and didn't get lost, she didn't see what was so dangerous about it. Not messing around with acromantulas should be obvious to anyone with half a brain. "There is no way we're going to all fit in one boat," she muttered, as some kid came up to Aspen, saying something about their da being a professor, and another familiar face caught her eye. "Billie! Thank Gaia. Thought you were never going to show up," she teased, as the short girl introduced herself to Caspian. "We're sort of family friends," she told him by way of explanation. She'd been drilled a million times on the 'not outing your father as a werewolf' routine, although she was sure plenty of people at school suspected. That said, many people also tended to freak out when you mentioned you were the child of a werewolf, and she didn't want to cause any trouble for her, Aspen, or Billie. Although if there was trouble, she'd be happy to pummel someone.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

The sky wasn't big enough for them all
The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow
So for a while things were cold
They were scared down in their holes

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Feeling | Alright.

XXXXXXXXXXSlytherin ruled her household. Her sister and one uncle were in Ravenclaw, her maternal grandfather and another uncle were in Gryffindor and two aunts that were in Hufflepuff. The rest of her family was Slytherin. Slytherin was possibly her house and she would accept it either way, but it was for the Sorting Hat to tell her. The hat never made a mistake, but maybe she could ask it to be in a certain house. "Family is mostly Slytherin, but whatever the hat says. I'm prepared for it and will accept it. Are you going to try out for Quidditch? I am, I love Quidditch and want to play until I graduate."

Rawwry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:18 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

"Poor kid's probably scared to death," commented Canaan empathetically, after the incoming new student scampered from the compartment, leaving them to find somewhere else to be. "Then again, the school's a bit of an adjustment if one isn't used to it, n'est pas?" As he expected, once the train pulled out of the station, Connla calmed down considerably, and he stretched at their feet. The dog didn't take a nap, instead he watched the entrance to the compartment and the windows, prepared to act as bodyguard for his young master and his friend, his eyes constantly roving. Canaan would absentmindedly stroke the large pup's head, giving him a scratch behind the ears where he liked it best, and treats.

Time Skip

When they arrived at the station and disembarked from the train, Canaan took good care to offer Margaux his hand and offer to help her down onto the platform. Connla was at his side, standing shoulder to hip with him, and he was all-business now, watching their surroundings, especially since it was dark now. Canaan asked Margaux, "So what are you taking for electives this year? I'm taking Advanced Flying, Alchemy, Care of Magical Creatures, Music and Wandless Magic. I've heard the Magical Creatures class is really interesting, and I hope the Music class is a lot of fun."

OOC:
mc2

User Image  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cold Doubt

Distinct Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:27 pm
User ImageElias Oleander Locke━━━━━━━
First Year - Unsorted ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

"Yes, I.. I suppose I must have missed that part." Eli placed his hand, quizzically looking downward, as he thought about the interaction with the girl.

The other boy with the toad seemed happy to meet him, though. His smile grew from cheek to cheek. "It's quite nice to meet all of you as well, Cas, Rags, Billie." Eli looked to the two other girls and continued his smile. "I meant no ill-intention, and definitely did not mean to eavesdrop. My name is Elias Locke." Eli looked around the enlarging group as even more first-years gathered. But you all can call me Eli."

Eli kept up mainly next to Cas while they were all keeping up with Mr. Murdoch. He heard Laurel mention the boats being too small for them all to fit in one. Eli nodded in agreement. Those boats looked like they could comfortably seat 3 students at a time. The group had a better chance getting a goblin to admit to a clerical error, rather than fitting 5 students and a toad in one boat.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:50 pm
User Image

User Image

w e x d o n ' t x b e l i e v e x w h a t ' s x o n x T V - - -
u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r
h o g s m e a d e x s t a t i o n
h e r a x f e n l o c k
w h a t x n o w

Rhiannon nodded at Hera's words, her mother had told her some about the other houses. Her mother hadn't known many Slytherins, however, she did say that most of the stereotypes surrounding them weren't really all that true. She had learned that for the most part, stereotypes were never all that accurate, and she supposed it made sense that these stereotypes were not any different. When Hera brought up quidditch, Rhiannon brightened a bit, "Yes! I'm not overly sure what position I'll go for, though, yet. When we play it's usually more of a game of tag with a quaffle, but my uncle's told me I could be a beater," she smiled again, she could talk about quidditch all day long. Almost as soon as their mother had told them about the sport, the twins had been enamored, both had plans to tryout for the quidditch team of their respective houses.

"D'you know what you wanna play? Or d'you just wanna...you know, play?" Rhiannon questioned, she supposed being seeker would be neat as well, but she didn't really have the kindest of eyes, her brother would be much better at that. She tucked hair behind her ear as she pondered the decisions she would have to make in the future.

OOC: sorry for the double quote, forgot to update the format o3o;;;

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾- - - - - - - - - - - - a n d x w h a t x w e x w a n t x w e x k n o w x w e x c a n ' t x b e l i e v ex - - - - - - - - - - - -☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

shinesnowillusion

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Feeling | Alright.
OOC | You're fine. I only got one notification for it. I didn't even notice until you said something =D

XXXXXXXXXXFinally someone she could talk to about Quidditch. Though she was sure there was others here that liked it and was down for talking about teams, tryouts and even if they didn't want to play the game they were supporters. Hera smiled at the comment. Hera then hummed, thinking of what she wanted to be if she got the part or even try out for the part. "Seeker sounds good. Or maybe Chaser. Either way, I may try out for both, but if you want to be a Beater, go for it. My brother also played Quidditch and several broken bones. He was a Chaser. Your brother also likes Quidditch? Is he wanting to try out, too?"

Rawwry

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games