Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 pm
(( I know, right? *sighs* ))

"Indeed. I'm just glad that there have been no more problems." Jian replied.

((Skip to next day? I has an idea! :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:05 pm
"Yes", Kyrell said simply with more authority than an entire paragraph of commands. "They're good for you", he said, slightly imitating the tone of his mother's voice when she often told him that as a child. He chuckled but inside, he was still feeling tense from having that letter delivered. And that brought him to thoughts of how his sister was, if she had woken up, if the priestess saw what he did as a crime. He tried to hide this as best he could. "Excuse me. I have matters to attend", he said, patting Saiyu on the shoulder and exiting the dining hall and entering his private quarters, opening the letter that was the cause of his distress.

((OOC: Btw, Kyrell has a letter in his pocket that has a summon from the grand priestess (and has been freaking out and not opening it since morning) since that 'incident' caused quite a stir around the city. How about we timeskip to the afternoon? O3O ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:26 pm
Damien sat back. "Ah, I see" he replied. He then responded to the second part of what Jay said. "Of course. I wasn't planning on just leaving all those people there alone. There could be a chance that they survived the initial attack. Besides, they could be severely injured and in severe pain. We could simply call it a mercy killing on our part" Damien commented, pressing his fingers together.

((We can do the timeskip to the afternoon if you want. Did you want to have Monica report to Damien then or just skip that and have her brief him before?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 pm
((I'm good with that))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 am
(( Skip it, honey. =3= ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 pm
(( all's cool here))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 pm
((Okay. *skips* Now it be da afternoon.))

Damien was in his office doing more work. He was waiting for the update from Jay on where things were currently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:53 pm
Jay sighed and lents back on his desk, balancing a pen in-between the space of his nose and top lip. Should he go and see the Leader? he had been summoned after all.

Snatching the pen off his face the Tactician sighed and grabbed the papers from his desk he stalked towards Damian's office. Knocking twice he entered and bowed before holding out the papers. Really a few hours to draw up a definitive list of prisoners for execution was ridiculous by anyones standards considering the number of candidates to choose from.

"I've started pulling names together and also I think it would be best to target the northern most slum, there is very little room for anyone to leave alive and it holds the largest population of Helmshirian degenerates"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:14 pm
Damien looked at the papers. "Hmm. That's a good plan. So how many have you chosen so far? What number of people were you thinking of using?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:47 am
Kyrell took a deep breath and sighed disdainfully. Without telling the others, he slipped out with letter in hand, to answer the summon that was sent to him. He went up to the building that held the seat of power of Mt. Angelo, promptly being led in and surrounded at all sides by guards. He looked about them cautiously, knowing he was no longer fully-trusted as this was not done the other times he had been there. The servant sat him down in their destination room, instructing him to wait, after a short briefing. He could hear a clatter of identical feet suddenly halting to a full stop at the front of the door he was behind. They were marching in unison. They were soldiers, no doubt. He rolled his eyes at the amount of precaution and the formality being held. He was not sure if this was the priestess' work or some of her council's. Either way, it was getting on the young man's nerves that they had not bothered to hide their suspicion. If one was put in his situation, what other option could one opt for to rescue that which he holds dear?

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm
"So far we have 15 major aggressors, people who helped the rebels, those who shelter immigrants or passed information across our borders" skimming over the page Jay pointed to a small diagram at the bottom, "the location is here, a lot of the older buildings are in such a state of decay that it only leaves three plausible exits"

Saiyu hobbled back to her bedroom. Her legs were getting better and apart from the occasional stumble she was managing to move pretty well. Kyrell had vanished from the face of the earth and for the moment maybe that was a good thing, slipping into her room the red head jammed her crutch under the door. She wasn't going to get stronger sitting around.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:00 pm
Damien nodded. "Interesting. You have things well thought out. Well then, I suppose you have more prisoners you want to pick out?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:55 pm
((Just a heads up, people. Where I am two storms are expected to collide by late Friday and create quite a large mess with lots of snow and lots of wind. We may lose power and I don't know how long that will be, so I may be off for a bit of time. Hopefully nothing too bad will happen. smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 pm
(( good luck with the storm o.o ))

Jay nodded his head "there are several more I could pick but then we start going into minor crimes and I don't know just how much pure blood you are willing to spill. If its the least amount I thought I should at least run these by you first and see if your happy with the choices so far"

Saiyu sat on her bed, legs crossed as she concentrated on slowly lifting one arm above her head, holding it there for a while and then repeating the process with her other arm.

Each time she lifted an arm it became harder to hold it up and out of shear frustration the red head pushed herself.

(( Lollie, you should bring in Vincent, I'm sure he and Damien would have a blast killing off the rest of the world ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:08 pm
((Thanks.))

Damien nodded. "I see. Well we should go with a number that doesn't sound preplaned. I think there should be a few more added in because a number rounded to a five or zero sounds a little suspicious. I think two to four more should be enough, though I hate needing to spill more 'pure' blood than needed, one or two less people I don't think will matter in the long run" he said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games