Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks back in through the door** hey there Kay....how's it going??

Eh, I'm okay, I suppose.

How are you doing?

**looks around** bored.....it has been too quiet....even Mike has been for the most part quiet....anything exiting happening here??

Nope. Kay's boring. Sorry. o.o

I wouldn't say boring...quiet yeah...it just today has been a very sloooow day...I would swear it should be later than it is..........

Ooh! I did hang out with a kitty, nd then some bunnies today. emotion_kirakira

That's sort of exciting... to me, anyway. @.@

that sounds like fun....kitties are fun......bunnies are cute....me I just hung around the house and played BG......didn't do things I should have done again **laughs** i gotta quit putting things off.............  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Okay now go make ya some... get some tea before you explode....:::she looks his avi up and down again as she shakes her head:::... or worse... cuz dude you look one step below kaBOOM....

Why's that? o:

:::snickers as she points to the fire halo:::.. cuz your fuze is lit...

(pretty neat avi tho... great use of event items smile )

Oh! That. No boom. Sometimes my fur catches on fire though! gonk

Many thanks. ^__^

:::she blinks shakin her head:::... sadly ya look like ya went boom... even got ashes all over your hat... damnnn.... :::she scowls sippin on her drink:::and no blameing me for all the soot or ashes... not my fault...

Nope. No spontaneous combustion, just my day as a Meister supervisor in some engine room or another. .-.

well now... :::she hands him a wet towel::: try keepin that arround ya neck then dude... might help that burtin into flames thingy while in the engine room... sont wanna see another fine ship go boom... :::she blinks then giggles::: on second though... booms are good... Soooooooo when are ya gonna be in the engine room again and what ship...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks around** bored.....it has been too quiet....even Mike has been for the most part quiet....anything exiting happening here??

I wouldn't say boring...quiet yeah...it just today has been a very sloooow day...I would swear it should be later than it is..........

that sounds like fun....kitties are fun......bunnies are cute....me I just hung around the house and played BG......didn't do things I should have done again **laughs** i gotta quit putting things off.............

sweatdrop I know how that is. Same here. Procrastination at its finest. xP

Indeed. Soft friendly little bunnies. emotion_kirakira

And a slightly grumpy beat-up old cat that I can't help but make friends with. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:30 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Many thanks. ^__^

:::she blinks shakin her head:::... sadly ya look like ya went boom... even got ashes all over your hat... damnnn.... :::she scowls sippin on her drink:::and no blameing me for all the soot or ashes... not my fault...

Nope. No spontaneous combustion, just my day as a Meister supervisor in some engine room or another. .-.

well now... :::she hands him a wet towel::: try keepin that arround ya neck then dude... might help that burtin into flames thingy while in the engine room... sont wanna see another fine ship go boom... :::she blinks then giggles::: on second though... booms are good... Soooooooo when are ya gonna be in the engine room again and what ship...

Pfffff, I'm not dumb enough to tell you that.

Plus, I dunno. .-.

Could be any number of large airships.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

And a slightly grumpy beat-up old cat that I can't help but make friends with. emotion_kirakira

yeah..been putting it off...but i gotta leave the house tomorrow...not that i really want to...but it has to get done....since most i know will not be on tomorrow i am going to use that time to transfer junk from my main to my mule to get it out of my way.....

that reminds me of a beat up old cat that took up with us when i was growing up..he was a good old tom cat that stayed with us for several years before passing...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..been putting it off...but i gotta leave the house tomorrow...not that i really want to...but it has to get done....since most i know will not be on tomorrow i am going to use that time to transfer junk from my main to my mule to get it out of my way.....

that reminds me of a beat up old cat that took up with us when i was growing up..he was a good old tom cat that stayed with us for several years before passing...

I see. Good luck with whatever it is.

I've got a terribly deep soft spot for wounded creatures, myself.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Many thanks. ^__^

Plus, I dunno. .-.

:::she pouts as she folds her arms over her chest:::... spoil sport... i wasnt thinkin of doin anythin to them... just gonna watch the ship explode when you combust...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:53 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Plus, I dunno. .-.

:::she pouts as she folds her arms over her chest:::... spoil sport... i wasnt thinkin of doin anythin to them... just gonna watch the ship explode when you combust...

I'm an expert. emotion_donotwant None of the ships I've ever served on have exploded because of me, anyway... ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...old tom would come in sometime all beat up from fighting and we would patch him up and love him......he was just one in the long line of cats i have loved in my life and loved me back...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Plus, I dunno. .-.

I'm an expert. emotion_donotwant None of the ships I've ever served on have exploded because of me, anyway... ninja

:::scowls:::... riiiight... thats not what the captain of the last ship you just checked the engines... ya know he's NOT gonna grow that arm back... and the chance of him gettin another ship is not likely...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...old tom would come in sometime all beat up from fighting and we would patch him up and love him......he was just one in the long line of cats i have loved in my life and loved me back...

Oh my. emotion_facepalm

I'd hate to have a cat out fighting. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Plus, I dunno. .-.

:::scowls:::... riiiight... thats not what the captain of the last ship you just checked the engines... ya know he's NOT gonna grow that arm back... and the chance of him gettin another ship is not likely...

Pft, I'm sure if you keep making up stories, I'll eventually believe one of them... Suuuuurrrreeee. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Plus, I dunno. .-.

Pft, I'm sure if you keep making up stories, I'll eventually believe one of them... Suuuuurrrreeee. :/

you already know them... it was all over the news... :::she snickers:::  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

You got your made up stories about me on the news? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

You got your made up stories about me on the news? .-.

made up stories... those are on earth... these im not tellin ya where they came from... a lady never gives up her sources... :::giggles evilly:::  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games