Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Naiome Shiroami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:48 am
Oi. The names Naiome, Nai for short. I'm 17 and obviosly, a chick. Just to warn many of you I have many mental instabilities which with the result of this, can range my mood from happy and goofy... to quiet, blunt, and withdrawn. But luckily none of you will see me pissed unless one of you start something with me by flirting or insulting one of my friends.
A general description of me is ummm...... a stick. sweatdrop I live in the northern part of GA and no, I am not a hick. If you want to know more about me just look in my profile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:37 pm
um... hi i'm purehearted.
i didn't really know what a guild was until now.(yeah, i'm that noobish)
i like anime, music, and i want to become a great writer someday.
is that weird? well, i'm proud of it.
i just got the invitation to join this guild out of nowhere, so i got
a little scared. but now i'm ok. this is a pretty great guild and i'm glad to be a part of it. biggrin

purehearted

my_leopard_is_green

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:55 pm
my name is my_leopard_is_green but you can call me G.L. (for green leopard) I like reading and surfing the net oh and my nintendo DS.

ps. my favorite animal is a green snow leopard....LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:27 pm
I'm Camper Carl, the amazing no-scope sniper who's responsible for a whole new system for describing what created the universe. That way I can use the same characters without going through the trouble of trying to create more! 3nodding
I'm known as one of the 7 gods of gaming and the 3rd Demonlord in the Dark Alliance. I can play Naruto Ultimate Ninja in insane mode with the computer having a 100% handicap and completed all of the missions in the story mode. I'm known at my local GameCrazy as a formidable opponent in Super Smash Brothers Melee, and have participated in many tournaments.
I got my username after watching a counter-stick video on Newgrounds where a sniper named Camper Carl loafs around during the entire battle. Since I've been known for my uncanny beginner's luck and god-like accuracy, I chose the name to suit me. I use this name in the games: Gears of War, SWB II, Halo 2, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, and Quake III.

Here's a few of my YouTube Favorites! PM me if you want more personally...

Gears of Damnation

The Beast of Evangelion

[LAW] XXX

Silent Fear

Halo's Creed Dehumanized

The Sickened Prince

Alchemist's Midnight

Enjoy!  

CamperCarl00

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:51 am
hi im Bow_down_to_chocolate, but plz chocolate for short
i'm carefree and random on must times
and ive hit my head on a bizillion things and will get another bizillions in the future
i'm 14
andddddddddddddddddd carebears are evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:04 am
Bow_down_to_chocolate
and ive hit my head on a bizillion things and will get another bizillions in the future

me, too, though that's mostly because God/whatever thinks it's funny for me to suffer and end up hating humans in general sweatdrop

…Gaia's Afranshia (what i ended up having to go by because i didn't join years ago like what's-her-name did) is Why Not?'s generally-exclusive wind demon that's evil yet compassionate and empathetic towards the humans that he so hates, by the way 4laugh

Redire

Yamiko Shino

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:48 am
ello', my name is Ashley, I'm 15, Female, and I love art, manga, anime, pandas, and I have a teeny...tiny...huge...upsession with vampires 4laugh xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:08 pm
Hi im tirstien, im 25. Female....  

tirstienroseswann

Sliverdreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:18 pm
I'm also new... ><  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:19 pm
tirstienroseswann

no fair you got a staff of angels T-T I WANT ONE.  

Sliverdreams

tirstienroseswann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:20 pm
Sliverdreams
tirstienroseswann

no fair you got a staff of angels T-T I WANT ONE.

a close friend help me get it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:22 pm
I'm Nick. I'm 17, turning 18 in Dec. I am smart but not really practical about everything I do, and I love conversation, as long as it's not boring/lame.  

Nickthenec

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:29 pm
im akari aki for short i got a random pm and joined thats bout ti and good charlotte rox heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:30 pm
*takes a deep breath before beginning her info piece, then clears throat*
I'm Ariel, yeah, Ariel... like the little mermaid ><. But please don't say that to me because I get that at least once a day haha. I'm 16 and a female... well... at least the last time I checked, I was surprised . I like to have burping contests with people, go to church, listen to rock/metal/ death metal/ thrash/ techno/ alternative. ^_^. I have OKAY grammar and I don't LOVE computer talk, but it's okay if peopel use it hehehe. I like to crack a lot of jokes so PLEASE DO NOT be offended if I say "hey babes" because I'm not gay or bi and I like having nicknames for peeps I like 4laugh . But if you don't like it, just let me know <3.

What else.
I live in Arlington, Texas with my mom, her bf (who she met on gaia) and my little bro. I do not talk about my past or family members because I don't want to xD. Everything you need to know about me is listed below teehee.

Likes: Mexican food, boys, weed (please don't be mean to me because of it), tattoos (even though I'm not old enough yet), piercings, Witch Hunter Robin, Gravitation, watching movies, being goofy, acting crazy, making faces at little kids in cars, walking, doing laundry, the sound of farts, gaia, MySpace, kitties, snakes, spikes, leather collars, candy, ice-cream, being hyper... well, you get the point.

Dis-likes: My aunt, evil dogs, dreams of me being "normal", my body hair, people yelling, being called names, my nose, my g-ma xD, people begging, happy music lol, and that's about it. ^ ^

elena_lily

6,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

JOLLY_GREEN_GIANT_ROCKS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:57 pm
hi, well im old rofl i have 2 kids on gaia 13 year old daughter spoiled but not rotten rofl an my son he is 11 he is rotten rofl i love anime
naruto , bleach , and a few other ones. i own my own guild , the one in my sig. its a give away guild and this account is my fav. i have 2 other accounts here a lite and dark and yes their on my top. well thats me mrgreen

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games