Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:26 pm
"She tastes wonderful, now I want her even more Kialyn" Jake said as he stopped a few miles away from the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:35 pm
Orion managed to reach to Kikyo in time and held onto her head and the other hand gripping onto her hand. "What happened?!", Orion cried out, noticing the blood on her neck, "I hope it isn't what I think it is..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:39 pm
"What do you think it is?" Kikyo said softly as she looked at him. "This guy named Jake made me come out here and he bit me, he was going to do something else but heard you..." she said  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm
Orion stared back at Kikyo with concern, then drew out a handkerchief from his pocket, folded it and placed it upon the wound on her neck. "Sorry, I don't have any healing potions left anymore... I'll take you to a hospital or some sort of healer nearby", he said to her as he grabbed her hand and placed it upon her neck, while he picked Kikyo up into his arms and dashed to Nova's house, believing she might help them out.  

memphiskite
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm
00c; im not catching any of this anyone care 2 explain?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:47 pm
"I'm sorry that happened, I was stupid in following him..." kikyo said as she looked up at him.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:53 pm
"Don't worry about that...", Orion replied as he reached Nova's house and kicked the door down, invading his friend's home. No one was around and he couldn't help but feel angry about it. "s**t... just when I need them... I don't want you to heal your own wound in case it might put a strain on you...", he explained to her as he walked out and ran into the direction of the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:57 pm
"No dont take me to the hospital" Kikyo said softly. "Please dont"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:08 pm
Orion stopped in his tracks and looked back at Kikyo with concern. He understood what she meant by that, but he didn't know anyone else that could help. "Then who should we go to then?", he asked, then realised some who could help. "Is it alright if I take you to someone I trust a lot?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:11 pm
"Hai, its alright" she said nodding her head.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:25 pm
Orion closed his eyes and focused where he wanted to go. In an instant, the two disappeared instantly...

... and reappeared on the desert grounds a fair bit away from a village in front of him. He dashed towards the town and went past various shops until he reached a small old store filled with coloured bottles. He walked straight in and cried out, "Old man! I need your help!"

A curtain drape was moved out of the way and a white bearded old man appeared, carrying a tray of bottles in his hands. "Oh dear!", he said as he noticed Kikyo in Orion's arms, "Is she alright? Quick! Take her into the spare room! And Satori, take this into the labs for me, will you?"

A young child appeared from behind the Alchemist and took the tray obligingly into another room as the old man lead Orion into another.

Orion placed Kikyo onto the dusty bed and held onto her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:30 am
"My neck, it hurts and I feel like my body is fire..." Kikyo said blinking slowly as she winced in pain.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 pm
Nova leaned back on her heals, placing her blood stained hands on her knees. "Alright. Le'ts get Xale back to the house, as for you Avon, Did I do alright with ur neck?" she asked

Avon reached up and touched the bandages. "Yes, you did" she said smiling"

"Nero, could u carry Xale?" Nova asked, turning around to face him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:54 pm
Nero nodded as he walked to Xale and pulled an arm around his shoulders, while the other hand held his hip for balance.

Orion looked back at Kikyo with concern, unable to do anything.

The old man returned and placed his soft warm hands upon Kikyo's neck. "Hmm... seems to me like a very serious wound... I don't think I can heal what's already damaged within, but I can close the wound up for now so the bleeding will stop...", he said as he drew a small bottle with a eerie green liquid and poured a few drops into her mouth.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:06 pm
Nova nodded once. She helped Avon to her feet. "Alrighty gang, and we're off" she said, touching Nero's shoulder and Avon's elbow. In an instant they were gone...

....... Returned into Nova's home. "Can u plz put him on the couch, Nero?" She asked as she went into the kitchen, then the bathroom retrieving medical equipment.

Avon slid down into one of the recliners. "How long have u known, sweet Nova...?" she asked Nero, leaning her head back.

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games