Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:20 pm
User Image
"Kane is not on my top list of people to see." Hana said. "He still has a seduction over me, and though he say's he wont use it, I don't trust him."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image
"Oh. he's not going to do that again, because if he does, I'll rip his nuts off and feed them to him and he knows it," she growled, remebering Her and Kane's fight.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image
"Plus i doubt he will be happy to see me when I'm mentally unstable." Hana spoke sadly. "Since he wants me stable for his little games."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image
"Uh, about that. There's a vampire, his name is Argon. He mostly goes by The Incubus. He's very dangerous and his favorite thing is to torture women, especially ones with horrible pasts. Kane told me, he needed you to conquer that fear or you would be the first one to fall under Argon's hands. That's why, you know." Nike didn't look at Hana when she said it, she kept walking.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image
"And what would this Argon do if he did get his hands on me?" Hana asked Nike. "Because i should atleast know what to expect, seeing as me fear still haunts me."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante sighed, watching her go with a frown. Whoever was on that damned answering machine was going to pay. They had some sort of control over Misha and he took a great dislike to it. He turned his mind away from the dark thoughts that formed and looked about for some tea herbs and began to make a peppermint tea for both Misha and himself, sneaking in a great deal of alcohol into his cup.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:54 pm
Luc wondered what everyone was doing but gave a light sigh. It was starting to get late as he slowly drifted in and out of consciousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image
Misha walked out covered in a short blue silk robe. Her skin was red and she felt numb. She sat on the couch, her hands in her lap. She didn't look at Dante. The silence in the room was almost too much to bear. She finally looked up and watched him in the kitchen. Her heart clenched and she felt like she couldn't breath. She loved the way he moved, his red hair with its colored highlights, the green of his eyes, his touch. She never thought she would become so attatched and now she felt like this would tear them apart. "Dante, I-I'm sorry. I...." she didn't know what to say. Tears blurred her vision, she felt so lost.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:48 pm
Brago followed the girls from the rooftops ever since they left. He knew to stay downwind of Hanas nose, and stay far away from Nike as to not be detected. "Have fun with friends today, hana...." he whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Dante turned to the sound of her voice and gazed upon her. "Do not apologize my dear, there's no need. I understand." He brought over the cups of tea, handing Misha her's before he sat himself next to her. "I love you very much and I will not allow this to end such a feeling I have for you." He said and sipped his tea, "You could shoot me repeatedly, and if I were to live, no part of me could ever manage to hate you." He looked at her and gentle caressed her cheek. His green eyes were warm and very soft.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 pm
User Image
Misha closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. Her heart unclenched a little and the cold feeling that started in the pit of her stomach faded. "i love you,too. More than anything," she whispered. She opened her eyes and gazed into his. "I don't know what I would do if you were gone. Will you hold me?" Her ears had popped out and she pleaded with eyes of liquid caramel.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 pm
((feels ignored.))  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:22 pm

"But of course." He replied softly and set his cup of tea aside and pulled Misha into his lap, letting his arms wrap around her, craddling her. He placed a loving kiss upon her lips, his lips gentle and light upon her's. "I promise to never leave you." He whispered and pressed his lips to her forehead.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:37 pm
User Image
Misha sighed and wrapped her arms around him. She buried her face in his neck, inhaling his scent. It comforted her and she felt safe in the circle of his arms. She moved her head and brushed her lips against his neck. She sat up and took his face in her hands and studied his face as if she wanted to memorize it forever. She moved aside a lock of his hair. "I love you, Dante. I don't need your promises, just you." She kissed his lips, savoring their feel.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:41 pm
User Image
((Eevee, you are so demanding, *pouts*))
"I don't know, Hana. Kane doesn't like to talk about him more than he has told me. But maybe if you ask him, he'll tell." Nike looked over her shoulder, a funny feeling on her spine.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games