Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:21 pm
"I see. Well I suppose I should thank you then" Alex said to Avery. He slunk himself into the shadows and could feel the presence of the plant controlling girl along it. He went along the wall and tried to avoid the vines bursting out of the wall until he got right behind her. A white gloved hand shot out of the wall and grabbed Rei by the chin, then began pulling her into the shadow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:47 pm
(Angelicos check out the first page under the Gold Ira, a bit has been added to the Invisibility powers, including being able to phase through liquids/solids and becoming undetectable to sensory types at certain higher levels, Wolfy would have to confirm it for you, but I think the whole water sense thing might be applicable to we'll say-> Whit when he's just invisible, but not say when he's at the level of invisibility where he's phasing through things).

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked at Danny who could probably only see her in the odd half glow of the torch like hanging vines.

"Boys," she shrugged and gestured over her shoulder.
"They don't know there's such a thing as being too macho. Sometimes they don't even know they do it." She shrugged again.

"The key is not to let them get away with it. Once they have a precedent they'll never let it go. Plus I can totally say all this now as Alex is so not in charge of my punishment anymore."

Avery smiled but flattened herself against the wall as the vines nearest them convulsed in time with a girly shriek from the other end of the tunnel.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie giggled softly at what Avery said, having lived in a house dominated by testosterone. "I'll remember that, Avery-senpai" She said, before asking, "So, how do we save Whit? I could play decoy for you" She said in a more serious tone.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 am
(Now I'm thinking I so want a telepathic charrie for next year, but I already have mine made X_x also even I find that this post pimps Avery XD)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Well actually, now that Alex is keeping her busy and Whit has Electric boy in a headlock we should both be able to get through the hallway here. " Avery peeked over the edge of the wall
"The only thing is, my type of Ira powers aren't much use in a fight. Unless, of course, you've gotten a thorn stick recently I don't know about. So we should wait up for Rock or Jordan or even Chrissy. Though burns are totally gruesome to heal."

Avery petered off as she watched the others approach.
"We shouldn't put you up front either, they still have a strong telepathic and fire type in reserve, which means that's what we need to counter it with." Avery hadn't been the evil Maze queen for nothing. The fact that she somewhat knew the layout of this particular lab helped, but her sensory powers identifying the group members was key to any strategy they might employ.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 pm
Rock heard what Avery said, letting the water around him bring him along in a strong wave towards where he would be needed. Fire would be no problem for him, as long as he could get that telepathic busy with something else. He was really looking for a fight, something to put his sword skills at the test, especially with THAT sword. "How about just busting that door down? Would that work?" He asked as he epically arrived beside her, sword still in hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:25 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie looked over to see Rock, "Rock-senpai. You're here! Thank goodness" She said with a hint of relief.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:54 pm

User Image

"We should really help Whit and Alex first,-" Avery said before she stopped and stared over Rock's shoulder.

Zaias had shown up.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias strode right past Dannie, Rock and Avery. Avery simply stared after him for a moment before following - practically beside Rock.
Zaias flung a hand at the rolling ball on the floor that was Whit and electric boy, just as a zap of power arced from one to the other.

Whit landed on the floor and slid as the other boy flew through the air a ways before landing - none too gently.

Zaias seemingly ignored Alex who was doing a good job at whatever was going on in that mass of darkness. He kept walking past Katsu and down the hall. Where the ghosts of Graymoore were practically screaming at him too go.

User Image

Avery saw Whit get electrocuted and immediately dropped to the tiled floor beside him. "Whit!?" she said, relieved when he put his hand to his head groaning.

She added her own hands to the mix and leant down as he relaxed and let her do her thing. It was so much easier when people didn't resist, which was the natural inclination.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit felt like a sissy for having groaned, but being zapped was not f*%$ing fun. Besides that Electro-kid had packed a decent punch what with his uninjured hand, the fact that said fist had also buzzed with what had to be a couple kilowatts didn't exactly help. Was Kilowatt the right term? Or was that just how bright a light bulb glowed?

He didn't know, but he sure was sure glad someone had taken the freaking jelly fish off of him. His everything hurt.

Then his everything hurt slightly less, as Avery was there, and his body seemingly just remembered all the times she'd fixed him up in the past and kind of just numbed. Enough so he could totally enjoy holding her hands as she fixed him up.
A process which only got better when she leaned close enough to smell. At which point he said something totally stupid.

"Aves don't ever marry anyone else but me"
Granted his eyes were closed and he was probably still not quite UN-electrocuted and thus still in a large amount of pain - but the fact that Aves wasn't saying anything wasn't a good sign.

"Of course-" he added quickly, thinking surely he could save himself with some glib comment that would make things better -"It would have to be a long engagement, or a really short one as I'm pretty sure my mom will intensely dislike your mom. Not to diss your mom or anything, cause I know as much of a pain she is you still basically love her - not that I'm sure I won't come to love her too - only not in the obvious way, more as like an extension of what I...feel...for...you..." WHY?? WHY was he still talking?
He dared to peek an eye open to look up into Aves stunned face.

She felt the same right? But what if she didn't? Well...obviously he had to buy himself some time until she did - though his first time buying plan had been the long engagement - so the best he could come up with now was... "Bad time hunh?"

User Image

Avery huffed out a disbelieving laugh as she bent down give Whit a kiss, a real one, like on the mouth in front of other people - and it lasted more than 3 seconds.

"Kinda sorta." she said and pulled his head up so he could get up - hopefully - the rest of the way.

"Now come on!" she said climbing to her feet, which in her dress was a pain in itself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 pm
Rock followed Zaias, he seemed to know where to go. There wasn't anyone else to fight here anyways, everyone was locked into battle, sorta. When glanced towards the others to see if they were following, but seeing a couple kissing always seemed to strike a wound in Rock's mind, It made him irritable and his eyes glowed slightly as he clenched his jaw, the water on his right side of the face freezing into spikes that peaked upwards, but tried to hide his sudden anger the best you could try to muffle a fire with for bare feet. That's what rage felt in him, a burning painful fire that made him lose it, trying to muffle it up. It drove him insane.

" Is it the door down this hallway?" Rock asked, trying to be polite, but the slight irritation was in his tone. And he heard it himself. "I just wanna get out of here, these ghosts are putting me on the edge." He added quickly, not to sound like he was pissed at anyone. Which he wasn't, he was angered at himself for being the way he was.

((I decided to give it an edit =P What I just thought up would be better than what it was.))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:39 pm
[ Sorry I was gone so long guys...

As far as the intangibility thing goes, I'd say that the water inside Whit (or whoever) can't be manipulated around level 4/5 because it's a physical thing, then around 5/6 their electrical signals can't be sensed/manipulated

Also: D'aww, Avery and Whit. ]

Katsu, being the lucky devil that he is, hit his head on the way down from Whit's tackle. Hit it hard. At least hard enough that it took him a few moments to begin grappling with Whit, and then even longer to realize he should just zap the annoyance right off. Off course, just as he let loose the zap to end all zaps, he was blown into the air and pretty darned far away by Zaias. For a brief moment, all the lights turned on to a full blast before he hit a desk, sliding off and onto the floor, and the place went dark once again.

Rei's limbs had begun moving spasmatically as soon as Alex had grabbed her from behind. Though her hysterics could not be heard, her wild eyes darted left and right. Vines shot up all around her through the floor, but were unable to do anything about the shadows. Another vine, this one covered in thorns, wrapped itself around Rei's body and pulled, just as the lights -amped up by Katsu- blasted the area.

Martel opened his desk drawer, pulling out a stethoscope. He wasn't sure what to think of the fact that he wished briefly that he was one of those men that kept a gun in his desk. Actually, he knew exactly how he felt about that. He wasn't violent, not like that. But this was obviously far out of line, no matter how fascinating a subject Ali may turn out to be. "I think you should leave," he said to Bull, standing up tall and facing the red-haired male. He tilted his head slightly to the side, letting Bull know he knew that whatever the noises were coming from the main lab floor, they weren't friendly to the gang member. They must be the police, having found out that these people had kidnapped two girls.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 pm
(Even to detect his water signature, like I call it? Water signature being the areas in the body that contain which amounts of water, since nobody is made the same. =P)

Rock heard the sirens, hoping that they wouldn't take his favorite car away. Even then, it won't get out of the building without Rock doing anything. Or at least, not any normal cops. They'd have to take down the wall to take it out.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:28 pm
The bright light certainly did not help with Alex. Not only did he have to let go of Rei but it also forced him to fall out of shadow form and land on the floor. "Ooof. Well that was a bust. Looks like I'll have to do it the old fashioned way" he said, dusting off his uniform.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 am
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie looked on Whit and Avery, a smile gracing her features. It was like how it happened in the movies and the romance novels. The thought of it made her smile when the bright light flashed and she raised her hand to shield her eyes. She decided to follow Rock and Zaias, spotting Alex on the way. She stopped and looked at Rei, her eyebrows knitted together in curiosity.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:18 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit kind f managed to stand on his own, though his legs and feet still felt fairly numb. He only really kicked it back into high gear when he realized Zaias and the newest warpath kid were still intent on storming into the lab room. He left Avery, reassured that she knew to stay out of the line of fire, before running to catch up.

User Image

Avery set her hands on her hips and turned to look at Alex and the crazy green girl.
She seemed to be stuck with a branch full of her own thorns, which certainly caused her to emanate a large amount of pain.

Avery paused beside Dannie and shot her a look. "Yeowch." she said eyebrows winging briefly upwards before heading towards the girl. Presumably to heal her, or ...something.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 pm
Rock got tired of waiting after Zaias to reply and raised his arms which got a huge waterspout behind him "This door is going down." he growled to himself before the torrent dashed for the door at an impressive speed. his eyes were like blazing jewels in his skull, glowing in the dark, blue as sapphires. It hit the door with the sound of a waterfall as it shoved it down, along wit part of the wall and wrapped itself around the room, leaving the people inside untouched,  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"C'mon. Alex-senpai can take care of this. We need to go find Ali" Dannie said, tugging at Avery's arm, motioning for them to leave.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games