Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm
*finishes her smoothie, gets up, and jumps in the pool. Since the late hour means most people have gone home for the night, she takes advantage of the nearly empty pool and swims laps*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:07 pm
*walks into AS, quietly heads out to the pool and sees Kits swimming laps. grins evilly and takes off shirt and shoes, then slips into the water without making a sound, while she's at the other end of the pool. sneakily swims around the edges of the pool and then down deeper. goes into the deep end far underwater, flips onto back while still under the water and watches kits swim. waits for an opportune moment to float to the top and catch her* lol xd  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:18 pm
*absorbed in her swimming, Kits didn't notice Rod until she felt his arms around her. Startled, she surfaces and struggles against him for a moment before realizing who grabbed her* surprised Rod! What did you do that for?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm
*laughs and kisses her, treading water hard with feet and pushing her higher out of the water* I thought to surprise you, Gorgeous. I have missed you this past week. Returning to work was much harder after being lazy for those glorious days. xd  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:29 pm
*giggles, wrapping her arms around his neck* I've missed you too. It was kind or hard going back to work. Not that I've really had that much work around here, since everything's all set for summer. xd Our staff handles most of the work now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:35 pm
*paddles over to the side, her in tow. once there kisses her again* Ah and you get to reap the wonderful benefits of such an establishment. *grins* Plus, I'm sure its easier and lighter work with two of you to do it. 3nodding  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 pm
I guess so. I'm sure it would be a lot harder by myself. Plus, I wouldn't have been able to afford to start a business in the first place without Amy's help. sweatdrop It can be hard work, but it's worth it. 3nodding So how's work been, other than not wanting to be there? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 pm
*smiles at her and stands slightly on the small rim that goes around the deep end, bobbing in the water*

*idly plays with the ribbons on her swimsuit* Boring. There is a lot of paperwork to get caught up on. rolleyes Emails, requests, future assignments. stressed  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 pm
Yup... that's about what I've been doing too. rolleyes *stands on the ledge as well* Do you think you'll have to go away on assignment again anytime soon? *hoping he doesn't*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:02 pm
*smiles at her as she tries to hide some of the emotion in her voice* biggrin

*wraps arms around her and draws her close, nuzzling into the crook of her shoulder and neck, speaking to it* Not like last time, my love, not as long. If I do have to go away on an assignment, it will be but a day or two. Three tops Most certainly no more than a week. *kisses her skin*

*whispers* I shall hope to take you to Paris some day. And other far away places, India, Europe, Africa, Asia. Thankfully it is not just the folly of a romantic man. lol *chuckles* and I have the time, funds, and career to do so. xd  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 pm
*blushes a little* I'm glad. ^////^

I'd like that. The trip to Brazil was the first chance I've had to do something like that. Well, other than taking Leko's portal to Russia...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:19 pm
*pulls back to look at her, then kisses her gently* I'm glad too *says against her lips*

*then puls back again* I'm glad you enjoyed Brazil. I only wish I could have shown you more instead of you having to follow us around as we worked. lol Oh, do tell me about Russia. xd  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:25 pm
I didn't mind. I got a lot of good sketches when we stopped. 3nodding I got to see a lot of the jungle too.

I didn't really get to see a whole lot there. It was night, and pretty cold. I mostly remember the bar we went to to celebrate Katana's birthday. We came back when it was really early in the morning there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 pm
lol *shakes head* MW is a bizarre place. *enterlaces fingers with Kits'* Where should you like to go most in the entire world, Kits?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 pm
Yes, it is. xd There are some strange people who go there.

*pauses for a moment to think about his question* I really don't know. confused I've never really thought about it.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games