Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 pm
Daemon could only shrug. "For a while there I thought all the gods had dried up, but I guess it's no big surprise he fixed that little problem."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:18 pm
"Mom and Dad have done it at least twise now." Larai said with a chuckle.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 pm
"That guy's never gonna die...." Daemon grumbled. "So at some point we'll have to put our plans on hold so you can go visit the baby?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 pm
"They said they're only two months along, and I want to help out my parents through half of it at least - so we've got three months before I take my break."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:34 pm
((I am slightly amused that they didn't mention Van's situation. He probably would have blown his cover right there. XD
Daemon: VAN'S PREGGERS?!?! 8U ))

"Have we even come up with a plan yet?" Daemon asked as he vaulted himself over the back of the couch and sitting in the available spot at one end.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:55 pm
{It'll make the big reveal all the funnier.}

"We need to learn the layout of the Emperor's castle and the guards' shifts, obviously." Larai stated with a small frown. "We'll work our way in from there."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 pm
"I just hope the payoff's good. I expect to have a lot of fun with this." Daemon said as he propped his feet up on the coffee table while folding his hands behind his head.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm
"Trust me, it will be very well rewarding." Larai promised Daemon with a broad grin. "If not, well, at least you get to get in trouble with a very pretty lady~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:11 pm
((I keep meaning to ask, what do you think about this for the ditzy magical girl? Appearance-wise I like it, but I'm worried the rather sciency stuff in the background might give the wrong impression. Of course, I search for 'magical girl' and I mostly get obvious pics of pre-existing magical girls that I'd prefer to avoid. >.<;; ))

"Ah, the best kind of trouble. If we're lucky they'll toss us in the same cell together." Daemon said with a chuckle. "You know, for the few microseconds it would take for us to get out of course."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 pm
{I like it, I like it lots. ^.^ Speaking of which, I gotta go find my goddess pic...nevermind, found it. XDD}

"Knowing how stupid they are, they probably will. If not, I can always pick the lock - no problem. Or you can do that teleporty thingy you're good at."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:36 pm
((Lol. XD

And uh, don't really know what to do now. Skip to after the planning stage and get to the heist? >_>;; ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm
{Yeah, let's do that. XD Also, I love what you did with the proffy lol}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm
((I had a feeling you would. biggrin I had much inspiration from my favorite anime called Slayers. One of the characters is a parody of a magical girl who makes such entrances and long-winded dramatic speeches and is essentially lawful stupid. XD

And I figured "What better name than the most cliche of all anime heroine names?!" 8D ))

"MALA!!!" Van called happily, originally occupied by playing with Anise in her room, but he got a little distracted as he held a hand to his much larger stomach now. "Mala!! Come here, quick!!" Maybe he was getting a little worked up, since he'd already felt it with the soul bond, but the baby had just started to kick inside him. First-hand experience was different.

~*~

"Now did everyone make sure to use the restroom before we left?" Daemon joked as they left their hideout for the big break-in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 pm
{Amelia, I think? I remember watching one of the Slayers anime series, or at least the last half of it, but I don't remember if this is her or not.}

Mala rushed over, knowing exactly why Van was so elated. The first thing she did when she came in was to tightly hug Van from behind, gently placing her hand over his stomach to feel the kicking. Her head was rested atop his shoulder, and a grin rested right on Mala's lips.

Larai chuckled. "Don't worry, I made sure Kai went so he wouldn't wet himself on something as daring as this." she said, taking this chance to playfully tease her brother.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 pm
"At least I know I won't have to deal with feminine hygiene part way through." Kai joked back with a shrug.

~*~

"I can't believe I'm really having a baby..." Van said in spite of himself, a big bright smile on his face as he enjoyed the occasional kicks of the tiny life inside him. "Feel that Anise? That's gonna be your baby brother or sister in a few months." he said holding anise close with his other arm.

((That's the one. XD ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games