Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:04 pm
((Into this RP? Oh God! Vincent would steamroll everything and then murder Damien to take over the world. >.< Also... not the same without the powers... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:26 pm
*bump*  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:20 am
lil_lollypop1
((Into this RP? Oh God! Vincent would steamroll everything and then murder Damien to take over the world. >.< Also... not the same without the powers... ))

((Post, honey~ =3= ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 pm
((Ok. Lianne, right? ))

Lianne was taking a nap when she heard a gentle knock on the door. "W-what is it?" She asked as one of her soldiers walked in.

"My lady, you have an appointment." The soldier told her.

"Ok..." She muttered, slowly, getting up and walking to go see Kyrell.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Jay nodded and pulled a scrap of paper from his pocket, scribbling down a few notes. Really this part of it was only to make sure that he didn’t end up being executed because the leader wasn’t happy with one of the details (something that he had seen happen to a fair few officers).
“Anything else you want to add sir?”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 pm
Damien shook his head. "No. That will be all. I'm sure you've got everything all set. I leave the rest up to you. I shall deal with other matters at hand" the Absolute Leader said and dismissed Jay with a salute.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 am
Kyrell looked to Lianne as she entered the room, the ridiculous number of soldiers clearing a path to let her enter. "I am assuming your advisers put you up to this?", he said with the cross of the arms and a harsh, deliberate sigh. "Come to talk sense to me? Come to talk about morality?", he rambled on a bit, spewing all the possible explanations of his summon but mentioned not one that would bring him into stupor and astonishment -- the one that could bring pallor to that richly vivid face of a boy (as he seems still younger than his years). He mentioned it not but it was stamped on his mind: A sentence. To be sentenced for defending and rescuing his own dear sister, no less. He found the topic to be absolutely ridiculous although he could not fully deny the possibility of it. He stopped in his senseless ramblings of false divination and looked sharply at Lianne, expecting the words to come. He knew for a fact that while she was capable of being rational, the same could not always be said of her advisers.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 pm
"That is a very good question." She replied, looking confused and looked up to the head guard. "Michael, why am I talking to this child?"

"Ah, yes." He replied, pulling out a sheet of paper. "The council has decided that he does not act in the ways of a proper citizen and knight. They want you to fire him and pull his family's funding. They say it should be used on the poor, not the undeserving." He replied, putting the paper away.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 pm
"What? That's preposterous. What would you have done if your sister had been kidnapped?" Kyrell stood up, glaring at the man. The funding thing, however, he did not understand. As far as he knew, all of Helmshire royalty's family jewels and a good enough amount from the royal treasury had fallen safely into their hands.

((OOC: Wait, as far as I remember, Lianne didn't hire him... Because he just happened to have to sneak into the party O.o" ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:07 am
((They thought she did, but she didn't. Pretty much they're trying to force her to throw them out.))

"I'm an orphan." The knight replied.

"It's ok, Michael." Lianne told the knight. She then turned back to Kyrell. "Here is what you do not understand, little fledgling. Many in the council were looking for an excuse to fight Diethelm, but that is contradictory to our religion. I think they were hoping he would make a pass at me so they could rally the people against him. They just weren't expecting he'd be so in love with himself that he wouldn't fall for anyone else. Many of them don't like that I've been successful in settling things peacefully. As soon as get rid of me, they'll need a symbol to lead people against them, and they were probably putting their hopes in you. But after you came back, covered in blood, the people probably aren't as willing to follow you. This upsets them, and this is their reply." She said calmly.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:11 am
He understood perfectly what Lianne had said then. He knew the inner workings of his father's court and how politics normally got in the way of otherwise normal and peaceful dealings. He just couldn't believe he was being used again, after having lost the country he was prince to. He shook his head defiantly (ignoring the knight) and replied, "I am only human. I fail. I bleed. I regret decisions. But one decision I will never regret is rescuing my sister. Despite the bloodshed. Despite the politics. I will give my life for her, for my mother, for the Helmshirish" When Kyrell said 'her' though, an image of Saiyu flashed in his mind's eye instead of his sister. Only the fondness had been for her. He looked up slowly and said dryly, "But right now, my family is all that matters to me, and their safety comes above any petty dealings you may blow. Tell them that I cannot be intimidated because they have nothing on me. And tell them I wish to take no part in whatever proceedings they intend to use me as a pawn for"

Zil sighed, handing a remote to one of his teammates. "That's the last one", the redhead said rather dryly, intending to walk away.

"You got how many down?! By God, it's amazing how much explosives you can procure! Do you live somewhere raining with dynamite or something?", said one of his mates with the raspy voice and belligerent side comments.

"Sixty. And where I live is none of your business. Can I go now?", Zil replied coldly, not bothering to look back at his ill-company.

"Not so fast. You must cooperate with us until the goal is achieved", replied another with a low baritone.

"Tch" Zil scoffed, putting his hands in his pocket and pulling out a smoke. He considered giving Shadow up and just running for it a while back. First, the girl could probably take care of herself so no huge amount of rescue was required. But a different matter was at stake here. For all this planning was the ransom for his daughter, though she knew nothing of what was going on because of her. 'My little Cosette...', he thought to himself, relating the relationship they had with that of fictional characters; How he was always on the run; How beautiful and competent she would become despite this. He exhaled the smoke and looked to the blue Diethelmian skies. It used to warm his heart but even a rainbow right now would do no comfort to the badly broken man.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:58 pm
The maid sighed and crossed her arms, her foot tapping methodically against the wooden floorboards. She had managed to barge her way into Saiyu's room, with a great deal of cursing and muttering, only to find the red head face down on the floor in what seemed to be a self pity stupor.

Pulling the covers up to Saiyu's chin the maid couldn't help but smile. The red head was acting like a scolded puppy, her eyes focused on the floor and her lip quivering ever so slightly in a dejected pout. "You have to walk before you can run you know" Sitting on the edge of the bed Marie ran a hand through Saiyu's hair, working out some of the tangled knots

"I can't even walk properly let alone run" Saiyu's scathing remark was only met with a swift (and light) tug to her hair "Don't be such an idiot, your still recovering.." Not even bothering to answer Saiyu rolled over, allowing Marie to continue playing with her hair as she dozed off.

Jay saluted back "Very well sir, I'll up date you in a days time and let you know when everything is ready" not waiting for a response the tactician left the office, wanting to get on with the final preparations as soon as possible.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:17 pm
"And by petty, you mean me arresting you and handing your family over to Damien to be publicly sentenced to death instead of sheltering you. After all, that is the usual custom and what I was expected to do." She replied, not liking his irrational attitude towards her and her government. After all, he was in no position to treat her that way. "I'll tell you what. I'll send you to the other continent so that you and your family may live as you wish. In exchange you are not aloud to return to Mt. Angelo. If you refuse this offer and wish to stay here, then you must abide as a regular citizen, which means abiding by our rules. Not just my rules, but the rules of the council as well. You are not a prince and you will not be given such privileges. You will work hard, discipline yourself, and learn your place. You will also receive punishment like a regular citizen. Punishment for disturbing the peace in such a way is a three hours of service to the poor every day for a year. If that is too much for you, then you can take my first offer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm
Damien returned to his paperwork. He was interested in hearing how the even unfolded, but knew Jay needed time to prepare. To rush and be hasty would mess things up.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:33 am
Kyrell sneered and look up at Lianne, obviously further disgruntled by what she had said. Nonetheless, he also knew his family shouldn't have to suffer for this. "What law of yours have I violated?", he asked, peering up at her from the length of his bangs, partially covering his eyes.

"How much progress have you made?", Zil asked after a brief pause of silence.

"Every de facto group in Diethelm has been informed and many are willing to join the cause. The plan will be set to motion in two days", one of them said.

Zil exhaled again and threw his cigarette over the ledge and sighed. "Every?", he asked, almost melodically. "And this is where you fail. When there is information to be had, she is never far behind. And when she knows, you damn well know who else is going to know", Zil said with the shake of the head, the spite in his voice speaking as loud and clear as the words themselves.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games