Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Yasuta Kerinemo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:00 pm
Hello mes amis. I tell everyone to adress me as Wolf because I do not liek my name to go public. I am ? years old and currently dating someone. I have a couple jobs that I explain in my pro, oh wait no I changed it, lol. Um my fav color is white, my fav hair style is wild, fav car is pontiac solstice, i live in a great apartment, first floor that looks to the lake and the seres tower, I am french and british so my spellings may be off at times, I am a computer wiz and love to play world of warcraft.

so if you people want to talk to me jsut pm or something. Orev wa mes amis!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:25 pm
yo guys sup? i was invited to this guild form my avi area entery: azien! (mind helping by rating a 10?) i look forward to playing with you guys and talking.
thank you for teh invite!  

kia_himashin

Kisses The Rain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:29 pm
um hi im news im gin <3
any quest about meh pm meh them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:36 pm
-waves-
Howdy! My name's Mar, I'm 15, and like/dislike lots of things. So... Read more on my profile. I'm too lazy to write anything here...

kitonbi

Izomtia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 pm
HI IM NEW!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm
Names Mooney, Im new, No idea why i joined was invited i guess, likes horses, likes the colors red, white, and black, reading Twiliight, fun, plays the trombone  

tetriswolf

David Demonsaw

Dangerous Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm
David 18 male and dont like to get piss off and love rock music and rocker chicks and engaged to a 15 year old.....i hate to read i cant spell some words and i like to play game some Xbox but mostly ps2 games....thats about all  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:26 pm
Hey I'm Chelsea! I'm 15 years old and live in Florida. I like demons, reading, wolves, vampires, and sparring. Thanks for adding me in this guild. biggrin  

KanamiTenjo

Eloquent Shapeshifter

kita mouryou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:29 pm
Oi im kita, im a pretty friendly person unless you make me mad. thats all you have any questions pm me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:39 pm
Hi all!!! I be Svava Valkyrie. I wil bonk you in the most humiliating fashion..Then take you to Valhalla.  

Svava Valkyrie

katana_matt

9,825 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm
Sup everyone. I'm Matt. My greatest interests are playing video games, read books, and listening to music.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:42 pm
Hello!
My name is lostbutbeingfound, y'all can call me lost for short, and if anyone ever reads this, which is unlikely, since there are over 300 pages in this, lol.

But I was invited here, I'm currently 14, I live in califorina, I;m a girl if you didn't notice. and some of my hobbies are that I love marching band, I love anime! some of them are slayers, naruto, one piece, tsubabsa, somedays dreamers, IS, oh and there this japanese drama show caled orange days I love it, and you should too, because it's amazing! I love to sleep because, I mean who doesn't? lol I believe I'm a funny person. I love to eat even if I can get fat, foods so great! but don't worry I have a good figure, for now, lol. I think schools okay, you know it's not that bad. and thats it'a I think, lol thanks bye there was something else I wanted to say but that's it for now, lo bub bye mrgreen  

lostbutbeingfound

hellion Zero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:15 pm
Well, then names John Smith. Why am I here.. still uncertain.

What I do

grahics design and animation. 3d model and other s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 pm
i was invited,

it's a nice place here very comprehensive

pleased to make your acquaintance

jump ultimate friend code 524091587791  

Dir_en_glay

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games