Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm
Nero dropped Xale carefully onto the couch and stood up away from him, in case he was in the way for a medical check-up. "Do you think he'll be alright?", he asked with concern.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Avon looked up at Xale. "If I know him, he wouldnt die, he wouldnt dare leave Nova..." She said smiling.

Nova returned then. He arms loaded with supplies. She placed them on the table and knelt down next to Xale. She placed her hand on his forehead. "Hm... whoever did this, did some real damage...." she murmured. "Damn them straight to hell." she growled  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:33 pm
"If you could get me painkillers, I think i can think something to stop the burning inside me since I have a massive headache from my head hitting the concrete floor hard" Kikyo said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:24 pm
Nero watched the two girls do their work to heal Xale back to normal, and making sure not to get in their way.

Orion and the old man began to look around the room, wondering if they had any. Since the shop specialized in alchemical works, there was a possibility that there didn't contain any drugs for her. Orion got up from the bed and said, "Some of your neighbours might have some. I'll go ask them", but before he ran, the Alchemist held onto his shoulder weakly, since he wasn't as strong as Orion.

"No, you need to stay here with her. I'll get Satori to go find some, okay? Just don't move from this spot", he said as he pushed Orion back to the bed where Kikyo was. Then he walked off into the room where the small child was.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:28 pm
"Nero," Nova said "Can u hand me the needle and string? And the bottle with a blue liquid inside?" Nova asked, reaching up with her hand open "Please" she said, keeping her eyes on Xale  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:31 pm
Nero jumped a little when Nova called for him, but he went straight to the supplies she brought and drew out the needle, string and a small bottle with a blue liquid in it. He handed them over to Nova very carefully, trying not to drop them.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:35 pm
Nova felt the bottle, string, and Needle in her grasp. "Thank you." she said pulling a length of string. She stuck the sring through the needles loop and tied it. She grabbed a piece of her shirt and ripped it, dabbing the tip into the liquid. She pressed the cloth firmly to one of his slices. "It works as anesthesia..." she informed "Perfect for stitches." She began sewing one of his slices up. When she was done with that one, she leaned over him and cut it with her K-9 teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:37 pm
Kikyo sat up slowly on the bed looking at her surroundings. "Where are we" she asked softly holding her head.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:45 pm
Orion looked back at Kikyo, then pushed down to the bed slowly, "Just lay down for a while. You need your rest. The old man's getting some painkillers you requested for a while ago", he said, then answered her question, "We're at the Alchemist's home where I use to work for a while. Don't worry, I'm sure he knows what he's doing..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:47 pm
"Alchemist?... That name bring back so many memories" Kikyo said softly as she was laid down by her boyfriend.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:04 pm
Orion was surprised Kikyo has heard of the word before. "Does it?", he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:11 pm
"Yes, most people confused my race with the Alchemist. It made the Spellcasters alittle annoyed being compared to an Alchemist" Kikyo said looking at the ceiling.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:15 pm
"I see...", Orion said, thinking about it, "The old man talked about that too... the alchemists weren't the same as the spellcasters and I heard a war almost started between the two..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:28 pm
(( i dont really have time to read all the rp... update please?))  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:29 pm
"Yeah it almost started a few years ago, until my clan got killed" Kikyo said glaring at the ceiling.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games