Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 am
-he twists around, elbowing him in the chest, then the neck, and forcing him to let go-.............too easy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 am
RCT-1107 sev
-he twists around, elbowing him in the chest, then the neck, and forcing him to let go-.............too easy

Shun lets go of his one twin blade then falls to one knee. He sweeps his rod at Mayun's feet then gracs the twin blade again and puts it back at his hip then aims the rod at his left shoulder.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi walks into the town plaza and looks around. tau folllows closely behind*
ed looks behind when he entered the pub "hey yumi, felling better?"

yeah....
*tau runs into the pub*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun lets go of his one twin blade then falls to one knee. He sweeps his rod at Mayun's feet then gracs the twin blade again and puts it back at his hip then aims the rod at his left shoulder.

.........-he knew he was bested, he had done the right tests, but didnt anticipate all the moves and such shun had made-.............you win......  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

.........-he knew he was bested, he had done the right tests, but didnt anticipate all the moves and such shun had made-.............you win......

Shun gave a big happy smile and jumped in the air then winced at the pain and saton the ground. He looked at Mayun and smiled. "Good match."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:02 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

yeah....
*tau runs into the pub*
ed grabs tau before he entered "slow down there" ed saaid leting go  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:05 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun gave a big happy smile and jumped in the air then winced at the pain and saton the ground. He looked at Mayun and smiled. "Good match."

-he smiled, sitting on the ground-......you were a challenge....few beat me....you are something else........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:05 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

yeah....
*tau runs into the pub*

*tau growls*
he's not going to cause trouble. right tau?
*the lion puts its head down then shakes its mane*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-he smiled, sitting on the ground-......you were a challenge....few beat me....you are something else........

Shun smiled. "Thanks. You too. Those punches you threw hurt alot." Shun said wincing alittle for touching it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:08 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun smiled. "Thanks. You too. Those punches you threw hurt alot." Shun said wincing alittle for touching it.

.......nemu...prepare healing potions as well, me and shun could use them!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

yeah....
*tau runs into the pub*

*tau growls*
"well... there is an pub made just for animal masters just behind this one... just diferent areas, same owner" ed said pointing at an glass door on the pub, yet it wasent posible to see around it, "i'l get something for myself here" ed shouted "ARIN, IS THE NEW SHIPMENT HERE?" YHEA IT'S HERE WANT ONE? "HELL YHEAA"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

.......nemu...prepare healing potions as well, me and shun could use them!

Shun laughs then winces a bit but keeps laughing anyway. "This is fun."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:13 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

yeah....
*tau runs into the pub*

*tau growls*
"well... there is an pub made just for animal masters just behind this one... just diferent areas, same owner" ed said pointing at an glass door on the pub, yet it wasent posible to see around it, "i'l get something for myself here" ed shouted "ARIN, IS THE NEW SHIPMENT HERE?" YHEA IT'S HERE WANT ONE? "HELL YHEAA"

*yumi rolled her eyes*
okay, im gonna join you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:14 pm
my clan specializes in mystics, potions and curses, and many types of ancient magic, i taught everything i know to nemu  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 pm
RCT-1107 sev
my clan specializes in mystics, potions and curses, and many types of ancient magic, i taught everything i know to nemu

Shun gives an awe look. "Thats so cool!" He says and smiles.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games