Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 pm
[ I like the idea of water signatures, but since when Whit is intangible the water in his body is technically not there, no, Rock can't sense it. Huh. There's another thing for Invisibiliy/intangibility: they can't be effected by any powers except limited sensory & lightning/electricity plus telepathy... maybe. I'll work on the idea.

Also, Angelicos, please be careful you aren't god-modding (for a rank 4, you've been coming sort of close to the edge).

But on that note: you guys can definitely fight the gang, even if they seem over-powered. Because, you know, they're only human...and it is sort of three/four on... a lot xD ]

Bull narrowed his eyes at the man before him. Not only had things gone to hell, but he did not want to be stopped here. For god's sake, they'd taken Zaias' sister! The whole thing didn't sit well with him, and he bet it never would. A roaring filled his head, so loud he heard the door bang open as only a distant thump. The male made no move to stop the water that flowed in and, once it had stopped moving, he spoke. "Stay there for a while." His azure eye flashed as the water encircling the room flew towards the doctor.

Martel turned quickly to cover Alison and Karley and, as the water froze him in a sphere of ice, there was a small space left unfrozen where the girls lay unconscious.

In another moment his rust red eye glimmered with the reflection of the spout of fire he shot out the door.

Cheren, meanwhile, was nowhere to be found.

Katsu flipped onto his stomach slowly and winced. There was a small trickle of blood running between his eyes. "Perfect. Just perfect." Someone was getting fried for this.

Rei, meanwhile, proceeded to do the intelligent thing and hurl herself at Alex. It may not seem like such a great idea, but when your body is covered in abominably sharp, thorny vines....well, it becomes a bit more viable as an option.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:32 pm
((No worries, he's reaching his limit and after a bit, will probably faint from exhaustion. He's reckless like that sweatdrop Especially when he's pissed, which he is. Gotta add that he doesn't know where his limit is, never got to get to it =P))

Rock raised a hand, the water still on him forming a wall against the fire. Rock seemed a little zoned out since the ice had started forming on his face as was trying to crawl more and more. The water conveniently stopped the flames and left Rock walking forward, his face slightly distorted from the ice on it. "Hand over the girls. No harm will be done. Bare in mind, I am not afraid to break arms and limbs to get to my goal." Rock said to the man who had hurled fire towards him. Rock's voice seemed different too, as if he was a different guy. His hand also became a set of claws of ice.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm
Christopher and Spencer went along, no longer needing to control the fires. The water put them out anyway.

Alex used his manipulation powers on the vines and slammed Rei into the wall. He then began tightening the vines causing them to squeeze her. "Give up and I'll stop" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:21 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Just a sec," Avery said to Dannie and walked up to stand next to Alex.

"This girl doesn't exactly care about pain. She will die before giving in. Though she won't be able to stop from passing out." she passed along the general interpretation the girl's crazed vibes were sending out, but quietly so as not to encourage the girl.

She turned as if to leave and said it extra quietly so only Alex could just hear.
"Just don't kill her. Backup is on the way. The prez will ....deal with her." Avery had almost said something else. But even she couldn't think of the prez in quite that way.

Avery turned and ran to where Dannie was waiting and with the ghosts around the feet they ran for the end of the hall.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit turned invis-o-bill as he entered the room behind Rock - at a run- as he very much needed to beat Zaias there to clear the new kid out of the way.

"We really need to move." he said to Rock , not waiting for a response as he - without getting in Rock's line of fire- pulled the other boy to the wall.

Just in time, as the door frame exploded. Literally. Whit instinctively went not only invisible but intangible, and as he was holding onto Rock - so did the other boy. Though the lack of physicality didn't last long. Just long enough so the splinters of wood and re-enforced concrete chunks didn't impale/concuss or otherwise bludgeon to death the two allies in the room.

Whit and Rock re-appeared, but it was evident Whit was getting tired. He'd never quite used his powers to that extent before...and he wasn't sure how much more use he would be. He took a knee to try and analyze the situation.

From his new position he looked over, and slightly up, to the red -headed guy ; Fire and Ice boy, what a combo.

Zaias had been blindly pi$$ed when he'd entered the room after the ...er, widening of the door frame, which now looked as if it could serve your average mini-van.

But now Zaias was beyond anger, so beyond, the ethereal wind that had been swirling around the room - ghost wind- actually dropped to a floor debris stirring breeze instead of the general typhoon quality it had always contained.

Apparently the two - Zaias and Big Red- were familiar with each other, which meant the red-head knew just how screwed he was. Whit managed a half smile and leant back against the wall.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Bull was fu%$ing screwed. Zaias almost forgot to look for Ali, but the ghosts whispered to him, in that way that only he and Ali seemed to hear.

...~The ice~.... The voices said in harmony as one, a multitude of young voices, inaudible to any but Zaias, ...for the moment.

That's when Zaias knew. His baby sister was behind the ice wall. Directly behind Bull.
Who was soon to be a dead man.
But first that ice had to go.
Well, why not two birds with one stone?

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

They were close to where Zaias and the others were now. Dannie was able to keep up with Avery despite the latter being taller. After all, years of daily sprint training would definitely pay off, no?

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:28 pm
((Didn't I take down part of the wall down along with the door? =P Anyways...))

Rock only nodded to the boy who had pulled him aside and then looked at Zaias's water signature. He could tell the blood was flowing in his veins along with the hints of water, signs of anger. Rock wasn't really told anything to fit the puzzle pieces, only to drive here and he didn't really know anyone except Dannica (tell me if I spelt it wrong XP). Rock's energy suddenly became unstable, the mask of ice cracking up and shattered as he fell to his knees, the water on him sloshing down, along with most of the water that he had in control. Rock's arms were shaking as he tried to get a grasp of himself. The world around him was starting to spin and fade in and out. "Not.. now... They need... me"  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:24 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"take a knee bro," Whit suggested slapping Rock on the back.
"Aves will be able to help us out when she gets here. For now stay low and prepare to dodge."

Whit leant more heavily on the wall and sat back, knowing he would not quite be able to make it to the door. Especially not now with Rock on the down and out too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:06 pm
[ Thanks Angelicos~ (man, Rock exhausted himself to get everyone there in time xD ) ]

Bull stared at Zaias, who he hadn't seen for so long. His enraged mind twisted in on itself, and instead of doing something incredibly smart, he did something incredibly stupid, and shot a fireball at the white-haired male.

Rei made all sorts of noises, ranging from grunts to delusional giggles. Next time, she probably shouldn't tip the thorns with poison. "This is fun, isn't it, Mr.Doggie?" she asked Alex before starting to cough. Being choked by vines can do that to a person.

Meanwhile, Katsu had stood up and, leaning on the desk he had recently been flung over, called out tiredly to Rei. "You're a pain in the a**, you know." He sighed at the hysterical babbling Rei replied with. "It goes against my principles to help, you know. But I really don't like red-eyed freaks." He lifted a hand with a ball of crackling electricity suspended above it. "Except Bull. Of course." He shot the ball at Alex and Rei, not really caring where it hit.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:37 pm
Alex blocked the electricity with the vines holding Rei, letting her be shocked instead. He then dropped her and let the vines loose. He turned to the other guy. "Humph. I still have one rat to deal with. No bother. This shouldn't take much time at all" he said while walking towards Katsu. Alex tightened his white gloves.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm
( Eternal -> Maybe instead of deflecting electricity, you should use something to take the shock, like some of the vines! As they'll totally conduct. I say this only because I don't know how material an electrical current would be and thus how deflect-able.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Zaias stood unmoving, as the fireball came to life he saw it all in slow motion, staring at the spot where it would spark to life almost without realizing.

As it started forward with the flicking motion of Bull's wrist, Zaias huffed a small breath of disbelief and with no corresponding motion of his own, he flung every piece of debris through and around said fireball and onward to Bull.
The red-head was knocked back onto his ice wall, as if plowed there by a professional line backer. The wall cracked, but as a testament to it's creator, stayed solidly together; fragments of wall and door frame sticking out from it's surface like quills.

Zaias took a step forward and the ghosts flowed up his body to stir his hair.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 pm
(Yush. Well, epic fight scene... TIEEMMMZZ!!! )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 pm
(You mean...it wasn't a fight scene already!? @_@ We need a Wolfy bit! I feel like even unconscious Karley should still be loud, even though that's physically impossible and Tele would have been driven mad long ago.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:56 pm
((It's a fight scene... To clarify, I mean.. EPIC fight scene tiemzz~))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:21 pm
(Oooooohhhh right! wink )  

Zetty Jr

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 pm
((Okay, I'll edit.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games