Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:00 pm
"At least I don't have to worry about being incapacitated by a groin-kick." Larai joked back with a small smirk.

Anise looked at Van and almost seemed to pout, perhaps somewhat jealous of the attention the new baby was getting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:27 pm
"Don't worry Anise, we still love you too." Van said holding her in his arms and giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Mommy and daddy are just a little excited since this is pretty different from when we had you or your brother and sister." he said with a slight chuckle.

~*~

"You two can bicker about your respective gender issues later, we've got a crown to steal~!" Daemon said happily as he began walking on ahead of the pair.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:27 pm
Anise still looked quite dissatisfied.

{s**t, I got teh blawk!}

"Yes we do." Larai grinned broadly, going on to catch up to Daemon. While they walked, she couldn't help but wonder..."Just curious, but what'll you both do once we finish this heist?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:31 pm
Kai shrugged. "Maybe keep following you, maybe find some other big target. Though I do like having instant hangover relief on hand."

Daemon looked a bit more surprised. "The way you made it sound, I thought my punishment for losing our little bet was a permanent thing. I didn't think you were actually going to let me go off on my own again."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:39 pm
"Daemon, it's your choice once this heist is over. I'm not so cruel as to force you to be a permanent partner in crime if you don't wish to be." Larai said, offering a friendly grin for him. "Kai, I'm not going to heal you every time you get a hangover! I only did it last time because it was my fault." she then teased her brother, sticking her tongue out at him immaturely for a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:44 pm
((Batshit english prof., here I come! =P ))

"I dunno, this has been pretty fun. I might just stick around if you can put up with me." Daemon said, a cheery smile as he put an arm around Larai's shoulders. He really had found himself enjoying his time spent with the partners in crime.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 pm
{Wait! Zelly! You forgot your sword and shield! D:}

"I'm sure I can manage, if you decide to stick around." Larai replied.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm
((S'okay, I somehow managed to survive. I appreciate the thought though. XD ))

"Good. I'll still be on the run from Milly, might as well keep the company while I can." Daemon said with a smile as he returned his hands to his pockets. 'I should probably tell her before we leave...' he thought rather glumly. Last thing he wanted was keeping his mouth shut up through their visit home, only to somehow blow his cover and have the entire family out for his blood.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:58 pm
{Well, if you need 'em let me know. XD}

"So long as you are willing to help me out when the Emperor undoubtedly sends assassins after my head, should he figure out my involvement in this heist, I'll be glad to help out just as much when Milly comes a knockin'." Larai offered.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:56 pm
"Gladly. I dare not think about what I'd have to face if she caught me. Bad enough that I ran away like I did, but I helped you put a dent in her treasury after all." Daemon said somewhat nervously at the thought. Hell, Milly would probably blow his cover for him given the chance.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm
{Sorry for taking so long. Been busy watching a Let's Play of an indie game called The Marionette and reading s**t on TVtropes.}

"Then don't. I'll make sure she doesn't find you again." Larai assured Daemon, keeping a positive outlook on the situation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 pm
(( xd Go to lparchive.org. Their selection of humorous Let's Plays is a truly beautiful thing. I recommend anything by The Dark Id or Mr. Swoon, or the Pokemon LPs by Chorocojo. The video LPs by pokecapn and his crew are also comedy gold, especially when you can actually hear them losing their sanity as they attempt to play Sonic 2006 in one sitting. And you have to read the Pokemon Quartz LP. It's a pokemon romhack made by someone not fluent in english who even made his own pokemon (read: crimes against nature) for the game. XD

And I dun know what to do nao... sweatdrop ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 pm
{I have no clue either.}  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games