Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 pm
((( Err... two people named Jake and Kailyn met up with Orion and Kikyo and the couples were separated. It was revealed that Jake's a vampire and sucked Kikyo's blood, but Orion came to the rescue before Jake went further. Unable to heal anyone, Orion teleported to the desert where an old friend of his called the 'Alchemist' assisted in returning Kikyo's back to health )))

((( Umm... Xale was under attacking against (something that I forgot about), and Nova took Nero to help him and Avon with the rescue and healing... I think that's right... )))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:35 pm
Orion's face became sad and he said, "I'm sorry about that..." He didn't know why he was apologizing but since he was associating with the old man who knew alchemical skills, he felt kinda responsible for it.  

memphiskite
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:35 pm
(( so where does that leave yuki?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:40 pm
((( Err... still at Nova's house? Nova, Avon, Xale and Nero are there, I think.... )))  

memphiskite
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:48 pm
(( oh i see...... ahg yukis a cheater
cant help it if icp isnt on, even though he was on all weekend sweatdrop
what do i do now))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:52 pm
((( Whatever you want! )))

Nero stood a fair back away from Nova and Avon, not wanting to interfere with their work. He wondered how it was possible for the two of them to become Nobodies and if they were related before they became like this.  

memphiskite
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:54 pm
(( i wanna talk to nero crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:56 pm
((( Where's Yukina? Nero's at Nova's place again )))  

memphiskite
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:00 pm
(( on the couch))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:02 pm
When Nero was about to go into the kitchen to get a drink, he noticed Yuki was still here on the couch. He walked up to her, then sat down beside her, realising what just happened. "Sorry about leaving you here alone for a while. Nova wanted some help with getting the big guy back here..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:06 pm
"Ah, it's all good."
What the- am I blushing? Yukina felt her cheeks, confused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:08 pm
"It's not you're fault, I already had my revenge years ago" Kikyo said smiling alittle.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Orion stared back at Kikyo with sorrow for a while, until the small child with greyish hair appeared within the room. He stood in front of the bed close to Kikyo and handed her the box of painkillers he managed to get from a neighbour. His face was dirty and dull, as though there was nothing in the world that could cheer him up.

Nero noticed Yuki turning a little red, and couldn't help but feel a little more comfortable with her. Turning his head away pretending to look at the clock on a wall, his mouth gave off a smile. I have a chance, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:14 pm
" What are you smiling about Nero?"  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Kikyo took the box of painkillers sitting up. She took two pills out of the bottle and putted them in her mouth. "Can I please have some water?"  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games