Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 am
User Image
"Don't even start with me Kane, I'm very emotionally unstable right now." Hana told him. "I just need to know what to expect from Argon so I'm not blind sided since i'm not stable like you want me to be."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:50 am
Kerat nodded to Kane, he was indeed lucky. Yet for Kerat he had not decided where the house of Kalvient would stand yet. As everyone knew he was the one who stayed calm and relaxed. Yet against the three he may just have to fight directly. "The three may be hungry but is battle truly the only path? Do we loose more in battle then in discussion?" He looked around in the office, there may be a new book in here perhaps.

As he did searched, with his eyes, if Kane had found a new literature he answered Nike. "Don't be so angry dear. A frown does not suite you. Your voice filled is far more suiting and what's the point in making my own portal when I can go through yours? You of anyone should know of my speed." He turned to her and gave her a bowing smile. "I thank you though for letting me come along!"

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:57 am
User ImageUser Image
"Kerat, please don't bait Nike, she has had a trying time of it. As for the Three, I left them long ago because they did not trust me and now they believe my power is too great. They would have my head and that I can't allow. So Death shall take a Bride and defeat them for good." kane had been studying hana the entire time. He smiled at her, a knowing one.

Nike bristled. "Yeah, your fast but one of these days your gonna get stuck in my portal and then what are you going to do. The Ravens shall surely feast.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:59 am
User Image
Hana bared her fangs at Kane. "Smiling at me does not answer my question, Lord Moron." She said, getting angry.  

Lady Eevee

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:09 am
Kerat nodded, he had heard of this before. After all had he and Kane had several talks in the past. He had been one to give him hints to his last travels or rather a question to figure out on the path. "As for my travels. The three may be far harder to beat. If you don't have that special dagger, they have it. It was not in it's tomb. Yet does the mortality dagger have anything upon you?" Even if Kerat told bad news he seemed just as calm and relaxed as if he had just told them that the rain had stopped.

"Well that would be troubling indeed. Dear Nike. I'll refrain from using your portals without asking you first." He took of his cestus and hung it on his belt. He always had it when he walked but here there was no point of having it on him. It just made his hand sweaty. He turned back to Kane "How long do we have until they come?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:09 am
User Image
Kane chuckled. "Hana you wound me with your words. But I see you have other things to worry your pretty heart." Kane chuckled. Kerat, the mortality dagger is important but not vital. yet...if I could have it, things would be easier. I don't suppose you can get it.

Edited  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:12 am
((Kirara, its kind of unfair that kane has a magical solution for every problem. It takes the fun out of the other characters having problems.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:12 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante kissed her in return, hte tip of his tongue brushed over her lower lip lightly as he pulled her closer, wanting to feel her body against his own.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:42 am
User Image
"I'll wound you with my claws, you jack arse if you don't answer my question." Hana said, her aura starting to come off her like a black fog.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:58 am
Neuro moved off his chair and sat on Soli,"Now you make a better chair then a fighter."He smiled sadistically and glanced at the moving shadows,he kept laughing.

Soli tried to keep herself off the ground but couldn't,"Your too heavy Neuro."She landed on the ground, making a cracking sound,"Way do you do this?"She was getting squashed from the weight.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Leon raised an eyebrow before he got up and careful pulled Soli out from beneath Neuro. "You know, sitting on a woman is a sign of disrespect, but then again, so is civilization these days." He said and looked at Soli. "Are you alright?"

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:26 pm
Neuro placed the staff on the ground, everything turned red,"What is there to disrespect boy."He turned his attention to thing that was now visible,"Now I get to finally see what's been following me."

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o314/DarthQuack711/RPCs/shadowdemon.jpg

Soli looked at it too, she didn't care if Neuro sat on her, it was worse when she was little,"What's that."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Leon blinked. "In my opinion, that thing looks like something you'd pull out of the shower drain." He could help his odd ways and it just seemed to slip from his mouth before he even realized what he had said.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Luc came in to see what all the commotion was about and saw the creature. "What is that?" He asked before taking a seat on the couch. It didn't scare him, he had seen worst on his travels.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:36 pm
"The thing that has been following me."He looked at Luc,"You know I have enemies and this is one of their spies."He took something from his jacket.

Soli looked at it,"I agree with you Leon it doesn't look dangerous,"She kept her distance all the same,she didn't completely trust that it was harmless.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games