Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Rock groaned as he got himself back on his feet with much work, but determination burning in his eyes. He would be easy to knock down right now, easier to wound as his abilities were all tired out for now. He tried to get behind Bull to the ice dome, hoping Bull would be too concentrated on Zaias to notice him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:48 am

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie and Avery were nearing the scene where Rock and the others were. Dannie called out to Rock, seeing as he looked like he was in a distressed condition. This wasn't good. It wouldn't be good at all either if he stretched his abilities too much. Who knows what that could lead to??

((OOC: Sawwy, bored. I call... End this fight soon so we can start summer. XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:38 pm

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Zaias!" Avery called as she swung into the destroyed entrance way with Dannie.

The older boy's waves were absolutely livid. He was dangerous in this condition.

Though apparently not to them, which he proved by sweeping Whit and Rock > along with a greater portion of the rooms' debris toward her. ...along the floor.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm

"God... damn it... I needed that ice... It woulda.. kept me going for... a little longer... just... a little longer..." Rock groaned as most of his muscles started contracting as he tried to use his abilities again to form ice, which only made him clench more and even snarl. He managed to roll onto his stomach instead of being on his back, without stopping himself from muffling swear words and groans of pain as his muscles wailed in pain.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 am

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

Dannie leaned towards Avery as she looked at Zaias and said, "Avery-senpai... His aura is frightening"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 pm

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"I know." Avery answered. "Just stay behind him. Here you get Whit I'll give Rock a boost."

Avery reached for Rock and dragged him over to stand somewhat slumped over, against the wall in the hallway. As Dannie did the same for Whit.

"Here," she said propping him up with her hands flat onhis chest. Typical green Ira pose. "I can help you, just let me do my thing. I can probably even give you something of a re-charge if you can relax enough to let me get right to work." She waited to see if he understood before going to work.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit let himself be sat up, but he refused to have a little thing like Dannie carry or -drag him out, regardless of how tough she was.

He let her help him to his feet though and managed to slump against the same wall Avery and Rock were using. Though he couldn't maintain that position for long either and slid down to sit and wait for Avery energizer bunny.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:54 am

Rock tried to concentrate on Avery but the world started being woozy around him. He looked around, confused. "What's... happening...with..." His head dropped as he passed out from fatigue and exhaustion
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:57 am

User Image

Dαππɪȼα αȓαɓɘʊɱ

"W-Whit-senpai!" Avery said, trying to keep Whit from falling though eventually, she let him slide down to a comfortable sitting position. When she saw that Rock fainted though, she reached in her bag and pulled out a tiny bottle... of ammonia. "What's the situation?" She asked Avery since it wouldn't be wise to use it right away - maybe if they needed to get out of there fast.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 am

User Image

"Believe it or not," Avery said "We're going to let Zaias do his thing. For now. " Avery crouched so she could maintain her hand position on Rock's chest who was now conveniently slumped down next to Whit.

"But if you could watch my back and give a yell should anything be flying towards my head that'd be tops." Avery switched one of her hands to Rock's forehead and closed her eyes.

His main problem was he had simply run out of juice. She could help with that. If she could remember how exactly she'd jump started Whit the last time they'd tried a healing. .....

She focused and as before a large shock of her own power arced from her to her patient, enough so Rock would be able to walk under his own steam at least. It did give Avery something of a head rush though, as Rock had deep reservoirs - so filling them even halfway was difficult even with her own Lvl 6 abilities. She had to take a deep breath in through her nose before she could move on to Whit.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit didn't waste time and just held out a hand. Thinking it kind of funny that Avery wouldn't let their relationship - that's what it was right?- get in the way of proper triage.

He relaxed as he felt the familiar tingle of her power travel down his arm and meet up with the force she was unleashing at his own forehead.

'And she does it all with her eyes closed'....he joked to himself. Waiting for the big jolt she'd give him when she was done with the electrical tattooing he'd received from shock boy earlier. Not to mention the odd scrape or road rash he'd managed to acquire in those few moments when he hadn't been intangible.

He looked over to Rock as he heard the other boy stir.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Rock groaned a little as he cracked his eyes open again. He looked around before he snapped back, completely alert. "Thanks." He said to Avery as he rose to his feet again. He raised a hand towards to ice dome that Bull had formed and seemed to try and pull in thin air. eventually, a chip of ice was tugged off and floated towards Rock, but it was barely enough to weaken the dome. The amounts of water to make the dome were pretty big, so the ice was thick. As the chip arrived to Rock's hands he quickly chomped on it, every bit giving him more and more strength.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:23 pm

(We're gonna wait for some Wolfy input before we finish/go any further. I'm sure she'll be on soon as exams/ X-mas break HAS to start soon. I know I'm on mine >.< emotion_awesome )
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 pm

((Lucky >.> My break starts at 1 in the afternoon, the 23rd XP))

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:48 pm

(( emotion_jawdrop lame sauce~))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 pm

(Come onnnn Wolfy! Goooo Christmas Break!)

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:59 am

((I guess there's no choice! We'll have to use... the secret weapon! *brings out awesome sauce* *pokemon of different kinds are attracted to it* ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games