Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 am
Guilt? Was Xion supposed to feel guilt at what Toso just said? Ahahaha. How funny. "Oh, it's quite fine," Xion replied quite pleasantly, "I see more with my eyes closed." It... um... Whatever Toso had intended seemed to have gone way over her head.

That was about when Unki arrived to save the day! Xion turned her head towards the chirpy greeting, but only ever so slightly. After all, she "saw" the most through her ears, so it wasn't her face but her ears she aimed to the newcomer. Scrolls and goodies? They seemed to be preparing something. Aha, the goodies were groceries, that was mentioned, was it not. Coming to an eureka moment, Xion clapped her hands together happily and queried, "Ah, are the two of you going to cook something? If so, then may I help?".

Necroplant

Hurrak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:14 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Phweeen Biography - Mana Khemia

A moment of shock hit Toso. She was unphased. She was good. Too good. But she didn't make a comeback. Or did she..sees more with her eyes closed...no nothing could be drawn as negative from that. That means...he won. To the victor goes the squid. It was at this point Unki made her poignant arrival, just in time to celebrate his imaginary victory. Toso's mode shifting to a pleasant one from the earlier competitive. It seems the good feelings would be mutual "Ah wonderful Unk-nee." Toso would then thus recieve the scrolls from Unki with his two normal hands, the scrolls were then easily hidden beneath the thickness of his sleeves.

The sound of him opening one with the familiar zip noise. He heard Xion's sudden chime to help with cooking so he figured he'd answer her as every good winner should. "Ah, bloop not quite. These supplies are for a mission Unk-nee will be partaking in, essentially I'm its client. bloop." Suddenly the sound of hand signs beneath the sleeves and the whirring of fuuin being inscribed. "This may take some time Unk-nee perhaps get some additional training in before we establish a contract with one another. Or maybe get more acquainted with Akagam-nee. Perhaps both at the same time. bloop." Toso would then begin the task of setting the ingredients atop the scroll additionally with the two large canvas bags. "Ah but before I forget, from his sleeves he would manifest the Ryo owned to Unki and present the flat 1000 ryo to her in 500 ryo bills. "I assume you've a wallet or something similar bloop." One of his tentacles would then manifest and wrap around the currency to present to Unki whilst the squid fiddled with his fuuin.

Then the sound of more hand signs and a cloud of smoke. Then everything was gone. "Ah, just to make sure." Toso would pull up his sleeve to reveal a ring upon one of his fingers as he touched the scroll the color of it shifted sealing the contents of the scroll in time. It seemed like a necessary step after all there were perishables inside. It would be quite unfortunate if they'd go bad whilst tucked away. He'd slowly begin to roll up the scroll. If Unki had indeed gone her own way perhaps he'd get some extra training in to.
                                                                  Sealed:
                                                                  [Food] Vegetables, common [x3]
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]

Chakra:380/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  ΦInking Method Sticky Fingers: Mending Blend 38
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  The ink will undergo alteration changing from it's original black color to a salmon pink. The blend provides a regenerative coating. The coating slowly seeps into injuries recovering small scrapes after the first post E-rank. D-rank injuries on second post. Flesh wounds, C-rank on the third post. Deep cuts on the final post B-rank. More typical shots extend the duration allowing it to seal grievous wounds. A-rank and S-rank. Multiple applications do not accelerate healing. Injuries recovered are only temporarily treated. The ink forms a 'false skin' which acts as a form of 'band aid' for open wounds. The 'false skin' degrades after four posts causing wounds to reopen. This is not a healing jutsu but a preventative measure. It is often combined with Ceremonial Blend used after the Hojo has lost a limb to prevent from bleeding out while attempting to regenerate a new one or get medical treatment. Needless to say this has no effect on heavy bruising or broken bones.
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:03 pm
    User ImageUser Image

As Natsumi made her way out towards the building proper, Shiro took a moment to compose himself. His conversation with her was a pleasant one and he would look forward to having another with the young woman in due time. Making his way back into the building after her he let his sunburst colored eyes scan the room. So many shinobi, all of them were training their hardest and it made him smile. Donning a wry smirk he pulled a smoke from his pack. Holding it in place with his lips he actually used his lighter to light the cigarette. Once it was alight he took a slow drag and held it for a time.

Seriously why in the hell had Noctic's chosen him, he knew what his ambitions would lead the village too, the banks that would guide the rivers of fate. Maybe it was the thrill of the gamble, knowing that Shiro would go down in history as either the greatest or worst kage in history. Who knew with that man. It actually took him a moment to realize he was being spoken to by a woman and a giant bloody lion tiger thing.. Plus what she said was starting to ******** him right off. Raikage-SAMA goddess that was going to take some getting used too, if he ever did. Taking the envelope in hand he thumbed it open and quickly set about reading the report. "Hanaki Yuki has completed the prescribed treatment's to the standard. Her speech captabilities are now satisfactory and her mental conditions are under control. She is medially cleared to return to active duty status effective immediately." Signed, Dr Ahiko. Smirking wide he chuckled a bit,"Good to hear Miss Yuki. Welcome back. I'll be reinstating your rank as chuunin so no worries there. Walk with me a moment." Making his way farther into the building he stopped randomly to check in on a class that was being given on ninjutsu theory. Waving absently, having seen what he wanted, he continued on."When the twins get back, assuming they do, I want you to continue on the search for the source of these damn wolves that have been plaguing us. Your unique relationship with the big kitty behind you will be your ticket to a two man squad like the rest. I trust you wont have any issues operating on your own?" Taking a drag of his smoke he continued to walk through the busy halls, hopefully Miss Yuki in toe."See we know where they are operating but not WHY they are here, or where they freaking came from. This is something that needs to be dealt with right away. Secondly I need you to pick a non military job to specialize in. I dont care what it is so long as it contributes to either the agricultural, economic, industrial, medical or cultural industries in the village. That failing you, we also have a fair number of missions on the board that need attending as soon as possible. I cannot be everywhere but these missions need doing. Feel free to grab a genin and direct them to handle it. Can you do all this for me?"
                                                      ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      > Chakra : : 500 / / 500 x > Stamina : : 420 / / 420 x > AC : : 19650 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                      > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > B-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                          Current Stats
                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                          > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                            Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Lily Platypus

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:13 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

”Oh but if she comes with us Toso-chan, we could collaborate on new donburi bowls!” the girl gasped and lost herself to glittery thoughts of rice bowls. Captured by a daydream about bakchoy, pickled vegetable garnishes, and the many possibilities and flavo- ”Thanks! Yep, My wallet’s in the shape of a pineapple!” She accepted the two bills and took a moment to locate and deposit her pay in a brightly toned pineapple object. Akagam? That’s... Her train of thought connected vaguely back to whatever it was Toso said. Something about Akagams and training, maybe? ”You?” However, Unki was hurried off by the thought of running away to actually invest time in training or rather take advantage of the time to sleep. Girl hasn’t slept in who-knows how long.Lack of Unki-sleep isn’t good for the brain. ”Neat! Alright! I’ll be back la-” A yawn started to stirr. But she thought herself sly enough to cover her mouth soon enough. ”Later! Bye-bye.” Her chipper self made a 180° turn and made herself literally run back inside.
    If I hurry I can sleep. If I hurry I can sleep. If I hurry I can hide. If I hurry I can hide. Somewhere amidst her flee ‘sleep’ evolved into the first step: ‘hide’.
    Unki was long gone from the outdoors and had zipped past either busy rooms or rooms that plainly didn’t see comfortable enough to catch some Z’s. The squid would have to find her before this endeavor would start.

What she wanted was a decorative alcove in the wall. Something small enough to not be obvious but something still suitable to accommodate her. She could see it now: curled up in a tight space feeling the sweet release of sleep. Unki was becoming a little too indulged in her search, though, she even smacked her person into a support beam. Nice little echo there. Who’s wise idea was it to put a support beam in the middle of a walkway? She’s inside, yeah? Why? Unki stood and felt defeated as she rubbed her head. She could only keep going from here. The dojo was nearby and there was a chance that was quiet.

ooc: receives 1000 ryo....and a firm bonk on her face

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Chūnin / D-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 465/ / 465 // Stamina: 445 / 445

Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ;
    "Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Necroplant

HeadlessKoko

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Megathread 100
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:17 pm
    █████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    KUMOGAKURExxxxxxGenin - D-rankxxxxxxC: 275/275 ll S: 225/225XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[enter]
    Newly equipped with the finest of nothings, Shion made her way back to the dojo clutching a sheet she ripped from the bounty board. Written down were details of a simple escort mission run by one "Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo". In all honesty, Shion had no clue who she was looking for, but she did remember quite the large congregation forming at the dojo when she left. Maybe one of the people there would know. Shion began asking random individuals at the dojo the moment she arrived, showing them the mission paper. "Excuse me, do you know where I could fine um... Tosokurui?" she'd say, looking down at the form to make sure she got the name right.

Each attempt was met with either a shrug or a head shake. It seemed like no one in the area knew where to find this Tosokurui character. Still, the dojo grounds were a pretty big place, so she'd keep up the search before giving up on this area. But, if no one knew exactly where to find him, how was Shion supposed to find Tosokurui? Well... she had one last idea. Shion began to walk around the dojo, cupping her hands around her mouth. She slowly inhaled... counted to three... and then, "TOSOKURUI HOJO! YOU OUT HERE?" Shion Moro, master detective.

NecroPlant

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu ▪▪ Medic ▪▪ Titleless ▪▪ Titleless

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:06 pm
    User Image
    [ Hakanai Yuki & Shukenja ]
    Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
    Never have I dealt anything more
    difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 360/360 Stamina: 215/215

A small surprised lit up in her mind when he let her keep her rank. Honestly? She was expecting to be genin and work her way up and that wasn't an issue with her. What made him decide she was worthy enough to be a chuunin? Okay. She can do this, after all, everything happens for a reason. While there was a bunch of commotion going on, there was no tone or vibrations that could been deemed violent. This was a peaceful moment in the academy. Hakanai listened and let him finished talking before she said her piece. Followed him around easily, Shu hang back few feet behind to avoid the smell of smoke even though it was, literally, everywhere. "Yes sir but I need a bit more of information if I may. The twins? I do not know them. Shu and I will be fine on our own. And I will think of secondary job." Honestly she already had one in mind but she never made the effort to specialize in that. Looks like she will now. She waits for Shiro's response of at least who or where the twins are or maybe something of theirs for Shu to track and off they can go to do their mission.

Shukenja; Chakra: 360/360 Stamina: 215/215

Attire: Currently the one in pic but with black infinity scarf around her neck. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. Headband location, currently tied around her hip.
    Out of Caffeine:
    Actions:

My world was full of colors and wonder... now it's dead.
    User Image User Image User Image

Azeiel The Risen

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:48 pm

User ImageUser Image

Much to his surprise Toso would begin faintly hearing his name being called. Damn, were they already getting impatient. It sounded like Ebihara from distance. That's the only one it could be. But as the voice sounded to be growing closer the distinctions in the voice changed. It was far less...desperate for attention than Ebihara's. Still he couldn't be too careful. Toso would then form a single cross hand sign and spit out a blob of ink that would later take the shape of none other than himself. " Bloop,See whose calling me, if its Ebihara tell her to head back to the apartment, should worse come to worse your sacrifice will be remembered bloop."

After giving detailed instructions to the blank faced ink clone Toso would then stand from his previous hunched position over the scroll. "So Akagam-nee the leader of our excursion has invited you to be partake. Do you agree? If you'd like since Unk-nee is occupied I can assist you in any training you may require...ah that is if you are even a shinobi bloop?" Toso had yet to see any headband on Xion, simply because in short he'd yet to look for one and actually scan Xion's person. For all purposes she had disassociated herself slightly on her introduction so currently he believed her fully possible as an actual maid.

~~
                                                                  Meanwhile-

The Sumi Bunshin of Toso having followed the trail of the voice would find its owner. It was not Ebihara so the clone could take comfort in this at least. "I see you are calling my name bloop. Any particular reason as to why bloop." Shion would be introduced to a rather tall man who seemed chubby due to the over sized coat he was wearing. The Hyotokko mask also having been cloned in the process made it seem as though he may have been an anbu, although that wasn't the case. The faint scent of saltwater that always accompanied him also made itself present in the clone. The clone would then take notice of the girls missive. Then it would put two and two together before she could speak "Ah, bloop, have you interest in the mission bloop?"

Chakra:375/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

• Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  ΦInking Method Sticky Fingers: Mending Blend 38
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  The ink will undergo alteration changing from it's original black color to a salmon pink. The blend provides a regenerative coating. The coating slowly seeps into injuries recovering small scrapes after the first post E-rank. D-rank injuries on second post. Flesh wounds, C-rank on the third post. Deep cuts on the final post B-rank. More typical shots extend the duration allowing it to seal grievous wounds. A-rank and S-rank. Multiple applications do not accelerate healing. Injuries recovered are only temporarily treated. The ink forms a 'false skin' which acts as a form of 'band aid' for open wounds. The 'false skin' degrades after four posts causing wounds to reopen. This is not a healing jutsu but a preventative measure. It is often combined with Ceremonial Blend used after the Hojo has lost a limb to prevent from bleeding out while attempting to regenerate a new one or get medical treatment. Needless to say this has no effect on heavy bruising or broken bones.
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  I Cant Talk
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:02 pm
    Xion pleasantly waved off Manju (Unki)... in the wrong direction. Ah well, nothing to do about that. "It would be nice to have something to pass the time. Yes, I would like to join your mission," was Xion's answer. For the record, her headband was tied around her upper right arm. An armband, if you will.

"Regarding preparations," Xion started saying and then paused for a long, long time as she tried to think of what she would need, "Will you also be participating in this mission."

Necroplant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:11 am
    User ImageUser Image
    Completed with his training for the time being, Hachiro took note of Genesis's enterance back into the dojo. Hachiro felt as though he had polished a fairly decent skill set, perhaps now was a good time to test them on another. " Genesis-san! " He exclaimed, approaching his would be rival. " Do me the honors, lets have a match." He proposed, a sharp expression teeming with excitement on his face. His eyes seemed focused, more so than the usual. Perhaps it was the spirit of his late brother channeled through him by his desire to emulate him. He bowed slightly, his left hand resting on his katana at his hip, thumb resting on the edge of the guard in order to hold it in place until it was time to unleash it.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 340|| 340】○【STAMINA: 245 || 245
    Technique Used:
    ○ [ Rank ]
    ○ [ Rank ]
    ___
    Technique Active:

___
    Active Mission:

Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:16 am

User ImageUser Image

"I will and I won't be, all tactile decisions will be made by Unk-nee, I'll merely be providing directions bloop. Unless something of a grave dilemma turns up I'm a client first and a shinobi second, having forsaken any potential advancements in my position this mission would otherwise give. bloop. Also you wouldn't be able to handle the other three clients without me. No insult to you or Unk-nee but they are a tentacle full bloop. With the rope like ties used to bind the scrolls Toso would make them into the necessary sashes to attach them to the back of his person as most ninja did. The Brush on his back had to be lifted to do so. If he looked bulbous before he now looked like a little tank with his equipment.

"Now then, He'd say finally looking around at her person to see the armband "Akagam-nee what do you intend to do from here. should you require a living target I can think of no better practice than to have a little bout.bloop." The wind picked up again. Perhaps Toso's competitive side had yet to quell itself despite his clear earlier victory.

Chakra:390/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  ΦInking Method:
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll x2:
                                                                  1-[Contents]: [Food] Vegetables, common [x3]
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]: N/A
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:12 am
    User ImageUser Image

His training montage, so to speak, was interrupted by Hachiro approaching him who bowed and requested a...match? Jeez, that was sudden. Genesis hadn't fought anyone since...well, ever, really! The monk's of the temple were Pacifist, thats why they needed a Paladin to defend them. Genesis mentally shrugged and turned to face Hachiro fully. The silver-headed Shinobi bowed to the challenger in return "Yes, that sounds alright" Taking a few steps backwards, he reached his right arm up and back behind his neck, grasping the hilt of the blade that was strapped to his back and drew it, letting it fall tip first into the ground. The blade, all 40 lbs of it, buried itself a half inch in the wood as Genesis stood in a battle posture awaiting Hachiro's movement "Please go easy on me Hachir-San, I am not a shinobi after all" He said with a sly grin

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:31 am
    Xion assessed her situation. If she knew it was going to turn out like this, then she would have ditched Curry to go with Manju. Alas, it was what it was. Toso made a suggestion. Xion said nothing about it. She just merely turned to face him completely, if she wasn't already, and smiled. "Allow me to demonstrate why that is a terrible idea," Xion requested as she raised a balled fist. Xion punched Toso with as much force she could muster. To put it on a scale... it was somewhere between what a basic academy student and a basic genin could do. Hopefully Toso would accept the punch on his chest so that he could feel how pitiful Xion's strength was. Releasing her punch and straightening back up, Xion explained, "And that is the full extent of my strength. Regarding other means, even if I knew how to do more with ninjutsu than erecting earth walls, I will have trouble placing the attacks. I am capable of applying medical techniques from afar upon those I touch, but I can take a hit about as well as I can give one. I cannot guarantee my ability to cast techniques after coming in contact with an opponent during battle."

Necroplant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Megathread 100
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:46 pm
    █████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    KUMOGAKURExxxxxxGenin - D-rankxxxxxxC: 275/275 ll S: 225/225XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro

Ah, her plan, if you could call it that, had worked perfectly! Before she could let out a second call, a masked man suddenly appeared before her. His concealed visage loomed over the young kunoichi in what would have been a most intimidating display, had it not been for what had to be the most adorable speech quirk Shion had ever heard. She tried her best to stifle one of those "kyuun~" noises you hear Kizuna AI make when she's excited, but her eyes still widened with glee. Hopefully it'd just come off as nerves. Hopefully. Quickly regaining what little composure she could, Shion handed the man the leaflet. "I'm Shion Moro and it'd be an honor to go along with you on this mission... um... sir." She tried to sound official, but she feared she came off as trying too hard. Stupid girl. Just go with the flow!

NecroPlant

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu ▪▪ Medic ▪▪ Titleless ▪▪ Titleless

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:22 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Thats right, she did not know who the twins were. Brushing his hair back he continued on,"Jay and Jeon are the twins. I dont know if they are back in the village, like I said. But they should be pretty easy to spot." Rounding the corner he saw a rather amusing sight. Unki-chan running full bore into a support beam. To which, he could not help but wince when she bounced off it and landed onto her back. Letting out a light chuckle he crossed the distance to her and donned his trademark smile,"You know, Unki-chan, I dont think anyone has gone to the hospital for slamming head long into a pillar before." Chuckling a bit he continued,"Though I am sure that it will make for an interesting story. You alright? That was a pretty good smack."
                                                      ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      > Chakra : : 500 / / 500 x > Stamina : : 420 / / 420 x > AC : : 19650 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                      > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > B-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                          Current Stats
                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                            Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Lily Platypus

Hurrak

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:04 pm

User ImageUser Image

Toso's coat had absorbed most of the blow produced by the maid as she went on to explain her situation. It felt only a little more uncomfortable than a poke before the feeling dissipated. "My when you put it like that you sound," There a momentary pause as if deciding whether or not to choose ones words carefully or not, however that was clearly not the case when the squid finished his train of thought. "Useless, bloop." Suddenly all three of the mans tentacles assembled. "Although, I didn't say completely useless bloop." trying to dampen the blow but not entirely omitting the comment of being useless. Perhaps he still thought the friendly exchange of words war was still ongoing. That or he was just being incredibly blunt which wouldn't be uncharacteristic.

Still if Xion were to accompany them on the escort mission the possible threat of something and Xion having little to no defenses only spelled one thing to Toso and that was another body that needed protecting if worse came to worse. Recruiting individuals is supposed to lighten the load of any burdens not possibly make them heavier. Despite that outlook Toso would keep this comment to himself and instead of gripe actually try and find a solution to what seemed like Xion's lack of combat prowess. "Bloop, to my knowledge there are medical techniques that can rival taijutsu experts in close combat. Since most require organic matter I'm willing to lend a tentacle or three bloop. Simply don't remove them from my person and use them as a guide for determining physical response. You'll find my pain tolerance is rather high, just...ah bloop apply proper treatment."

He was reluctant but he himself needed to train his mind for the journey ahead. He had thought of a jutsu, if Genjutsu can influence the mind of others, why couldn't he use chakra to influence his own. It seemed simple enough on paper. But the only way he'd find out if it worked would be to be put under some form of emotional and physical duress. Who better to do so than the woman he engaged in intense verbal combat with. Well he believed it was intense verbal combat it was doubtful she thought the same. 1/2

His three tentacles would extend in front of Xion, Three targets for three techniques. Maybe more if she didn't straight up debilitate them off the bat. Toso himself however, opted to sit down. Placing his hands in his lap and inhaling and exhaling. Although every exhale sounded as such. breath in 'Bloooooooooooo' breathe in 'Bloooooooooooo' The tentacles made themselves known to Xion as one jabbed her right boob. This was not intentional but would perhaps incite a reaction from the blind maid. 2/2

~~Meanwhile~~
                                                                  The clone analyzed the genin before him, seeing her fumble with her words did little to improve the clones confidence. If he was a shadow clone he could have simply relayed the information to his creator now but since he was an ink clone this would not be possible. The clone exhaled from its nostrils. "Keep it bloop. My real self is over by the dojo nearest a tree in the company of a maid." Likely the girl would thank the clone for this information and be on her merry way, that or be confused that she wasn't speaking to the real deal. Either way if she did or didn't begin walking she'd find a tentacle coming out of the clones back impeding her progress. "However, bloop this mission is dangerous. If you've any desire to actually partake bloop. You'll have to get passed me bloop." Tension filled the air as the bulbous coated clone looked all the more bigger from this perspective as it's glasses would glint from the glare of the sun to look down and reflect Xion in their lenses expectantly.

Chakra:405/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 2200/2200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  ΦInking Method:
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll x2:
                                                                  1-[Contents]: [Food] Vegetables, common [x3]
                                                                  [Food] Meat, common [x1]
                                                                  Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]: N/A
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

HeadlessKoko
                                                                  I Cant Talk
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games