Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:06 pm
User Image
Willow Winifred Hill
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unsorted First Year
Eleven Year Old Half Wood Nymph

Willow blinked slowly as she tilted her head. “You really think so?” She questioned. She had flower child no doubt, but could she really be most friendly in the entire school. Okay, maybe she could see it. The more she heard about the evening the more her excitement grew. “A mind reading hat! I can’t wait.” Willow said with mild excitement. Now she just needed to get on a boat, get across the lake, and then get to the castle. It seemed like it would take forever.

That’s when a friend of Aspen’s (or so she figured) came over. Willow was suddenly grateful that she wasn’t on the train. Besides, spending time at home a little while longer was nice in her eyes. With introductions, Willow was grateful to have Aspen for it. She wasn’t the most social when it came to people she didn’t know. Though she knew she couldn’t hide behind things like she used to when she was younger. Meanwhile, Willow couldn’t help but realize how much like their father Aspen was. It was comforting. “Hi, nice to meet you.” She greeted Cas as she shook his hand. “I’m sorry you couldn’t stretch your legs Rags.” She shared with the toad.

Willow was definitely an animal lover and probably would have been content where she was if not for being called upon. “Time for me to go. See you later.” She said to both her sister, Cas, and their creature companions. Maybe next year she’d bring a pet to school, she always did like bird companions.

Heading over to Mr. Murdoch, Willow hoped that this trip would go smoothly. She certainly wasn’t about to get lost or anything. Besides she’d miss her sorting if she did that.

Status : Mixed emotions (Excited mostly)
                                                  Company : Aspen (Flik), Cas (Rags)… Mr. Murdoch

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:15 am
User Image

So your confidence is quiet
                                                              To them quiet looks like weakness
                                                              But you don't have to fight it
                                                              'Cause you're strong enough to win without a war

Kenny enjoyed the ride with his siblings. He had so many new questions for Yukon about school! And there was a snack cart! He had to ask lots of questions about what was on the cart but the lady was nice and understanding. He opted out of chocolate frogs for himself. Catching tiny moving objects was out of the question. He loved the jelly beans and the bit of risk. He could identify a good chunk of them the same way he could tell the differant potatoes back home. When it came time to change Wes only had to step out for a moment while they dressed then they did for her. Kenny would have stayed if wes wanted to not be alone. It not like he be all weird and look. Leaving train was a bit more difficult as nighttime was where his vision was more garbage. Yukon helped him off the train and they heard a call for first years. He was able to locate Wes's hand and grabbed it. "Mind leading me? The dark makes it even harder to see where im going." He asked with a smirk. Then they made their way to follow their new classmates!

If you look past this moment
                                                              You'll see you've got a friend
                                                              Waving a flag for who you are
                                                              And all you're gonna do

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:56 am
Run little sister, run so fast
I see he’s gaining on you
Take a breath and make it last
The darkwater horizon
Smile like you mean it and just
Cast the light of hell right out of here

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ THIRD YEAR

Laurel shrugged when he mentioned he'd never taken a train. "Me neither, unless I was a baby and don't remember it. My family doesn't travel much, and if we ever had to go anywhere my da would just apparate us. I've been on the Knight Bus though- that's wild," she made a loopy motion with her hands. Her nose scrunched up and her brow furrowed when he mentioned chocolate. "Oh, I don't like any type, unless it's maybe mixed really well with peanut butter or hazelnut?" she blew out a loose strand of hair. "I prefer hard candies if I'm going to eat anything sweet. Or just pastries. My mum makes the best fruit tarts and pies," her stomach growled at the thought. While she'd eaten a pretty late lunch, she had a fast metabolism and she knew she'd be starving again by the time they actually sat down for the feast.

"Does your dad bother much with cooking? I guess he's probably on his feet all day and tired by the time he gets home." Her focus immediately shifted when he mentioned jobs. "I just took whatever looked cool. Only three, though- I don't want all those exams! Alchemy and Care of Magical Creatures and Wandlore," she rattled off in one breath. "Probably ace Care, I've spent so much time in the forest. You can take Advanced Flying this year, though, if you're trying out. That's pretty fun." She looked around as the caretaker yelled for the first years to gather, and grinned wryly in the direction of her sisters, pretty sure she'd caught a glimpse of Caspian's flaming red hair beside them. At least he was easy to spot in a crowd.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

No one else can see it, the shape
That makes you fall on fallow ground
So no more laying down, and no more dragging out
It’s the darkhorse you give legs to, no one else can ride
In the wake of strange beginnings, we can still stand high

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laurel Hill
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Train Unloading
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Now I'm really hungry

Finley nodded along as Laurel mentioned never taking a train, noting that her family didn't travel much. "Mine.... hasn't had the opportunity? I've gone to Diagon once, but most of the time I just stay in the village. When I lived in London, we sometimes went on walks to the city, though I don't think it was a 'Night Bus', since we were young and had to be home before dark..." He felt a little weird, both because he'd spoken more in one go than he sometimes did in a full day, but also because he'd made reference to his past. Previously, his goal had been to pretend he'd never been at Wool's, but that plan was out of the water now that several more attendees went to Hogwarts.

She spoke about her dislike of chocolate, but did mention she liked pastries and pies. "That does sound good, I like fruit tarts quite a bit. I remember having one that was an apple, but they drizzled caramel over it. It was really good." He felt his mouth water at the thought, but he knew dinner was coming shortly. She asked about Chad's liking to cook, especially since he was on his feet all day. "He's a pretty good cook. I help too, sometimes, so it's not as hard on him. Nothing super fancy, but I don't really need anything fancy, y'know?"

When the topic changed over to electives, Laurel mentioned that she was in three, though only one of her three sounded like something he'd do. "Care of Magic Creatures sounds fun, I'll admit. Though.... I've never been in the forest before, so... maybe I wouldn't be very good." He knew the Hill family often went, but he figured it had a more... herbology reason, rather than a magic creatures reason. She said he was able to take advanced flying classes, and it took some honest effort to not laugh out loud. "Oh, no I could never play quidditch. It's hard enough just to watch it, especially since everyone blends together." He chuckled a bit, a smile settled on his lips. Fin noticed Laurel look around and he briefly wondered if she was going to scurry off to other friends, or perhaps her twin. He'd never had siblings, so he didn't really know how it felt, but he assumed it was like... extra friendly friends.... maybe.

The Forgotten Weasley

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:12 pm
Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No givin' up when you?re young and you want some

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uᥒsortᥱd Fιrst Yᥱᥲr ✨ Exρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱr ⚡ Eᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella wasn't as excited as Cella visibly was for potions, more so because she was ready to get started in transfiguration. She wasn't sure yet if she wanted to try her hand at an animagus transformation like her mum had but everything else about the class piqued her curiosity. "That's true, the only trial and error I'd guess you get from potions is it exploding. But I think you'd notice before it'd ever get to that point. Well not you you but, you get what I mean." she poked her friend teasingly knowing she was way too much of a perfectionist to ever allow that to happen.

She finished the rest of her licorice watching the crowds moved wondering when and where their guide was supposed to show up and, y'know, guide them somewhere. She grinned as Cella linked their arms promptly stating that they were together now, or at the very least until the sorting. A mind reading hat made Ella both nervous but kinda eager to see how it worked. Did it go through her memories and pick apart her thoughts and feelings from past interactions to sort her? Did her inner thoughts somehow reveal her best self? Or at least, the best self that would thrive in whichever house was chosen? If the hat wasn't sentient and at the least a few thousands of years old, she'd ask to see what made it tick. Or think. Whatever.

She giggled at Cella's distaste for her last name but they quickly faded when she brought up how everyone already knew it unlike her own causing her to huff. "That's honestly a blessing in disguise. You haven't had people talk to you then hear your name and go 'which Lovette are you?' And I know they mean 'who's your parent' like there's actually a real difference between my dad and Aunt Gypsy's parenting but it's so freaking annoying! I've just started saying 'the one you're thinking' and watching their reactions. The one I get most is 'dear Merlin another one.'" Ella rolled her eyes. And don't even get her started on the Whitethorne part! Her family was so spread there was literally no way of running into someone who didn't know it. Maybe in the muggle world but then there was Chance's band but she wasn't entirely sure how popular that was yet. Hearing a man calling out for the first years, she huffed out a "finally!" while putting away the rest of her candy. "Five sickles someone falls in the lake." she proposed to her friend with a sly grin.

Waking up in the midday sun
What's to live for?
You could see what I've done
Staring at emotion
In the light of day
I was running from the things that you?d say

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:19 pm
Bite my tongue, bide my time
Wearing a warning sign
Wait 'til the world is mine
Visions I vandalize
Cold in my kingdom size
Fell for these ocean eyes

Grчffındor Thιrd Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas oo'ed at the novelty of getting to stay in pajamas for most of the day until having to eventually go to school. That was probably the biggest perk about living in Hogsmeade he thought, and probably having 24/7 access to Honeydukes (totally his first stop on their first Hogsmeade weekend). But he was sure he'd miss the nature near his home, it was how he usually got Rags his meals. As Willow shook his hand he mentally fist pumped at being right that this was Aspen and Laurel's younger sister and of course gave a customary greeting to her screeching bowtruckle. Rags gave an answering croak while regarding the young girl in front of him before turning back to his own with a grumble. "Don't mind him. A few fudge flies and he'll be right as rain." he chuckled placing him back in the spacious pocket space of his robe. Soon though, Willow was called away with the rest of the first years just leaving him and her older sister. "I guess we can start heading for the carriages before they get fulled up. How was your summer? Do anything interesting in the forest?" After two years, Cas knew the Hill sisters had very little regards for the "forbidden" name tag on the forest and were usually there or at least on the outskirts during the school year. Without any teachers lurking over them, they probably just stayed in there doing who knows what.

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Cas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Walking to the Carriages
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder if we can get a Hill in every house...

Aspen watched Willow greet Cas and Rags, looking ever so excited. He calmed her worries by promising the toad some flies later. The girl's attention was called over to Cal, who was rounding up the first years. "Have fun, Willow! We'll see you inside, 'kay?" She quickly adjusted her sister's outfit a bit, making sure it wasn't too rumpled. Unfortunately, it seemed that all the Hill kids were doomed to be eternally messy. Probably something to do with running wild and climbing trees all the time.

Once Willow had scurried off, Aspen looked over at Cas, who asked about getting a carriage, then about her summer. "We mostly hung around home, but I did find a really pretty clearing in the forest. It was awesome to watch the moon and stars through the trees. How 'bout you? Anything fun happen?" She sent over a small grin, trying to seem more open as a person. Normally her face defaulted to a frown, but maybe she could fix that.... well, at least around people she liked.

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:36 pm
Wearing a warning sign
Visions I vandalize
Cold in my kingdom size

✱✲❃ Cas hmm'd and nodded as Aspen gave the bare essentials of her vacation; he didn't take it personally she just wasn't known for prattling like he was. It was pretty cool though that she'd found a clearing meaning she'd had to be pretty deep in the forest to find it. When she asked about his own he groaned while shrugging not really sure how to answer. "It was normal I guess? My mom drilled me in potions, my sister annoyed me, and the twins are...the twins. My dad asked me all sorts of questions about my electives and gave his 'advice' which I mean, it could've been a whole lot worse from the stories I heard about his parents but, it's, complicated?" the statement turned into an accidental question followed by a loud exhale. "It's just that I have no idea what I'd like to do in the future and I'd rather not have my parents give me an actual ledger of possible careers stemming from classes I literally just picked at whim. Sorry, that was allot. I didn't mean for it to be allot." Cas apologized biting the inside of his cheek. He really hadn't meant to unleash all of that but apparently it'd been bubbling up without him realizing.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Cas
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hope I can help him feel better...

Aspen nodded as Cas spoke of his summer. Apparently it was... pretty boring, with parents trying to guide his elective choices. She was about to comment when he exhaled rather loudly. That didn't sound like a happy sigh. She glanced over at him, letting him continue. And boy, did he. Cas spoke about not having a clue what to do for a future career, his worries that he would be chastised by his parents, then a hint of worry that he'd picked the wrong classes. "Well, in good news, we've still got plenty of time to worry about jobs. And, if the elective didn't sound fun, there's a really good chance that any job needing it wouldn't appeal to you either. Maybe it's intuition, maybe it's fate. Either way, I have a funny feeling that you'll succeed no matter which path you follow." She pat the redhead on the shoulder, sending him a soft grin. Hopefully she could help calm his nerves a bit.

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:09 pm
Wearing a warning sign
Visions I vandalize
Cold in my kingdom size

✱✲❃ Cas felt bad for basically unloading all his crap on Aspen when she hadn't asked and more than likely didn't care. Laurel was the more expressionist twin and even then it wasn't by much; Aspen he found usually only showed displeasure and annoyance and the occasional glee that came from being around nature. But thankfully she wasn't acting like he was bothering her like he'd been afraid she would and actually worked on making him feel better by telling him he had plenty of time to worry about electives. She even went as far to encourage him saying he'd succeed no matter what he decided to do with his life and pat him on the shoulder. He was a tad stunned and visibly showed it before breaking out into a large grin. "Thanks Aspen! Sorry again about all my uh, issues. Anyway while we're on the subject, what electives did you end up choosing? In case we have any of the same classes." Cas was still worried about all the extra homework he was surely going to have on his hand but maybe having a friend or two he knew would help lighten the burden.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:46 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Cas
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hope I can help him feel better...

Aspen blinked when Cas lit up in a wild grin at her support. Alright, never doing that again. Her face slid back into a more neutral expression as he apologized. She just shrugged a bit, feeling pretty sure that if she ever needed to vent, he'd listen too. He then quickly jumped topic to her electives, citing it was in case they had the same. "I'll be in Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures, Cursebreaking, Wandless, and Wandlore. It's a heavy course load, but at least I know much of the Care of Magic Creatures curriculum. You don't grow up in and around the forest without learning some skills. Besides, my pet is a magic creature." She gestured vaguely to the pocket on her shirt, where Flik had decided to migrate to. A few seconds later, it was followed by a muffled screech. "And if you're wanting Laurel's list, it's Alchemy, Care of Magic Creatures, and Wandlore. So I've got two with her. Plus we'll still be in all the cores. Which classes did you choose?"

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:30 pm
Run little sister, run so fast
I see he’s gaining on you
Take a breath and make it last
The darkwater horizon
Smile like you mean it and just
Cast the light of hell right out of here

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ THIRD YEAR

Laurel shrugged. "I've only been to Diagon a few times. Most of our school stuff we can get right here in the village, and I don't really like it there anyways," she wrinkled her nose again. "It's too loud and crowded and there's always screaming kids and babies, unless you go at night." Overall, Laurel was quite content with a life out in the countryside. City environments stressed her out, even if she sometimes enjoyed seeing the sights. She wasn't sure if that was a half-nymph thing or just a Laurel thing, though. Maybe a bit of both. She could never live in some cramped apartment with no green space. She hadn't known that Finley used to live in London, but didn't comment on it. Laurel suspected he was adopted only because his dad had lived Hogsmeade for a while before she'd ever seen Finley, although she supposed he could have just been living with some other relatives before that. Either way, she didn't care. Plenty of people at Hogwarts were probably adopted.

"Caramel's good," she agreed, "even if it gets stuck in my teeth. Ugh, stop talking about food, I'm already really hungry. I don't think Care of Magic is always in the forest, though. Besides, it's not like every magical creature lives there." He looked like he wanted to laugh when she mentioned Flying; Laurel was a bit startled, since from what she'd seen of Finley he seemed pretty serious most of the time, or just shy. Maybe she was just naturally hilarious. That, she kind of doubted, though. She might be more laidback than Aspen, but she wasn't exactly the class clown. More like the class slacker. "I'm reserve beater," she said, unable to contain her pride, despite trying to sound casual about it. "I love being up in the air- but I'm not scared of heights. Hey," she said already, moving, "let's get a carriage with my sister and our friend, yeah? That'll make four of us. Hey, ASP!" she hollered through the crowd, waving at her sister and Caspian.

"Hi Cas," she greeted the redhaired boy with a fist bump, and then jerked her head at Finley. "This is Finley, he's the year below us, we're getting a carriage, right? What're you talking about? Electives?"

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

No one else can see it, the shape
That makes you fall on fallow ground
So no more laying down, and no more dragging out
It’s the darkhorse you give legs to, no one else can ride
In the wake of strange beginnings, we can still stand high

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:34 pm
You're talkin' to me like a child
Hey I've got news, I'm not a little girl
And no I won't give you a little twirl
You're talkin' to me like I'm sad
Hey I've got news, I'm not doin' too bad

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ UNSORTED │ FIRST YEAR

Cella looked entirely affronted when Ella so much as mentioned 'exploding'. "You better not mean me! I think I'd die of embarrassment if I ever blew up a cauldron in class," she shuddered at the thought, albeit a bit dramatically. "Anyways, that's exactly it. If you don't notice you're bungling it badly enough that it's about to explode, it's your own fault. But anyone can mess up a spell by mispronouncing a word or waving their wand wrong," she pointed out. "Like all those people who wind up at St. Mungo's with spell damage." Cella wrinkled her nose in disgust. She was a bit squeamish when it came to things like that, especially in films. She loved Morven, but hated her taste in movies; they were mostly horror flicks, especially slasher ones.

"There's none," she snickered when Ella brought up her aunt and dad. Celeste wasn't one to talk, being notoriously coddled and spoilt by her parents, but Ella's were very laidback too, and certainly both had less (or longer) of a short fuse than her dad. She didn't think she'd ever heard Uncle Echo yell. Gypsy, maybe, but she just seemed like a very loud person in general. Both in appearance and spirit. When the call went up for the first years to gather she steered them in that direction before adding dryly, "I'm not taking that bet- if it didn't work out you'd probably just push someone in." That said, she wouldn't be surprised if it happened. There was always that one kid who's entire personality was 'I'm an awkward klutz', right? Cella knew she was probably being judgey, but still. There was always one in any social group.

OOC:
Yukina101

Even though sometimes I might get real mad
You're talkin' to me like a child
But my words are growin' stronger
And my legs keep gettin' longer
I do a lot of stupid stuff but don't act like you're so tough

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laurel, Aspen, and Cas
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Getting a Carriage
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Now I'm really hungry

Finley nodded when Laurel said she'd only gone to Diagon a couple times. "Same here. Only for a while last summer, but it didn't end well. I ran into some kids that were kinda rough." He sighed softly, but agreed whole heartedly with her note that the alley was too crowded and loud. "That's why I like Hogsmeade. Everything you need, but nice and quiet. Plus, I never feel too far from home here." He glanced over at his home again, biting his lip a bit.

While they were discussing food and sweets, Laurel decided they should stop talking about food. Apparently she was too hungry for the topic. "No problem. I'm pretty hungry myself." He sent out a nervous grin toward the older Ravenclaw. "You're right. I might apply for that class, because some of the creatures do seem interesting. I didn't think I was going to like Herbology much either, but it's really nice." He nodded, being pretty sure all the Hill girls had a love of the class. Of course, they were probably raised on the subject, given that their dad was the Herbology class professor.

After he mentioned his inability to play quidditch, she said she was reserve beater, then that she wasn't scared of heights. "I'm not scared either, just... it's difficult to keep track of everything." He shrugged, then blinked when he realized she was starting to walk. He quickly stepped closer, following the older girl. She asked about getting a carriage with her sister and their friend, so he nodded. "Sure, yea. I've never taken the carriages." Finley tucked his hands back in his pocket, looking at the other Hill sister (thankfully they weren't identical twins, just quite similar) and the redhead boy. Apparently his name was Cas. "Hey guys." He waved a bit, letting Laurel introduce him. They'd been talking about electives, which was something Finley wasn't prepared for.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:50 pm
Wearing a warning sign
Visions I vandalize
Cold in my kingdom size

✱✲❃ Cas nodded along as Aspen rattled off her's and her sister's extra classes noting happily that they were all going to share at least one class which was nice. He wasn't remotely surprised that both girls had chosen the magical creatures class, any excuse to stay out in the forest they'd take it. Before he could say his own, he heard a shout and saw Laurel and a young boy waving and coming towards them. They soon joined them and Laurel introduced the boy as Finley who was apparently a year younger than them. He returned her fist bump with a grin while waving to the second year. "Hey! And nice to meet you Finley, I'm Cas if you didn't already overhear." he snickered. "Yes to both actually; we were getting a carriage and talking about electives. Aspen just told me hers and yours and it looks like we're all gonna be in Care of Magical Creatures together. I'm also taking Alchemy, Mythology, and Wandless." Cas mentioned as they made their way closer to the carriages. "I'm pretty excited about alchemy since it's supposed to be this combination of charms and potions which is allot of chaos in one class so it's sure to be great." he smiled widely in unrestrained glee.

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by

User Image  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games