Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:00 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_donotwant Don't make me toss you out of here.

:::she snickers then wiggles her bright red tail feathers at him:::

Like, really. Please. .-.

well i could have to fart... :::laughs loudly as she wiggles her tail feathers again then spins arround showing off new bright red phoenix look::: and ya i dont think that'd go over very well.. might be explosive too...

I'd really like to not talk about farts and backsides.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....we make them happy and they in turn make us happy...or we can look at it the other way around....pets leave paw prints on our hearts......

^__^

is that a smile??

Maybe. ninja

well that is a good thing....it is going to be so quiet tomorrow...I am torn between being on and not being on....i really need to move that stuff and tomorrow would be the perfect day to do it...no interruptions with talking........

Well, I'll be around if you'd like to stop in. I'm not happy with some of the things Gaia has been doing, but I have commitments I feel entirely avoiding the site would get in the way of, and I question the practicality of this 'event'.

well you probably will hear from me... transferring things from one account to another can get quite boring...and i have a bunch of junk i want to transfer....one of those things i have been putting off for a looooooong time.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:07 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

is that a smile??

Maybe. ninja

well that is a good thing....it is going to be so quiet tomorrow...I am torn between being on and not being on....i really need to move that stuff and tomorrow would be the perfect day to do it...no interruptions with talking........

Well, I'll be around if you'd like to stop in. I'm not happy with some of the things Gaia has been doing, but I have commitments I feel entirely avoiding the site would get in the way of, and I question the practicality of this 'event'.

well you probably will hear from me... transferring things from one account to another can get quite boring...and i have a bunch of junk i want to transfer....one of those things i have been putting off for a looooooong time.......

I'm a bit of a hoarder... sweatdrop

I could probably use some spring fall cleaning too. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:20 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

is that a smile??

Maybe. ninja

i have decided to let a mule be the hoarder...i am tried of looking at this stuff and scrolling down it when i want to change outfits.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:24 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i have decided to let a mule be the hoarder...i am tried of looking at this stuff and scrolling down it when i want to change outfits.....

Makes sense.

I don't do the mule thing, so I'm stuck. >.<

And we need more outfit slots! o:

I don't even use many outfits, but I hoard the list of avatars I've made too, I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:50 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Makes sense.

I don't even use many outfits, but I hoard the list of avatars I've made too, I guess. sweatdrop

you are stuck.....i got the mules i got for storage and one to use in a RP guild i am in.....but i just never finished moving everything...it can be a pain having mules....but i have so much junk i had to do something...

yeah without having for them....

**looks at you and smiles** yeah i have a few favorite outfits...but i still have lots of stuff from my before time....and i am just not ready to get rid of them yet..can't get over the feeling i may need them again...

oh i will have to tell you about my pics tomorrow...one has been drawn the other is being drawn should be done Monday...i can't wait to see it.....

**walks towards the door then turns** i think it is time to go to bed now....see you tomorrow Kay....nighters.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:10 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_donotwant Don't make me toss you out of here.

well i could have to fart... :::laughs loudly as she wiggles her tail feathers again then spins arround showing off new bright red phoenix look::: and ya i dont think that'd go over very well.. might be explosive too...

:::giggles evilly as she turns back human then licks her index finger ans touches her a** with it making sizzling sounds then blows him a kiss::::... whatever dude...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:15 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles evilly as she turns back human then licks her index finger ans touches her a** with it making sizzling sounds then blows him a kiss::::... whatever dude...

-_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:21 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_-

:::shes does a lil dance, busts a lil move then pulls out her super soaker then soaks him with it::: relax dude... your so not my type but that sooo needed to be done....:::laughs evilly:::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_-

:::shes does a lil dance, busts a lil move then pulls out her super soaker then soaks him with it::: relax dude... your so not my type but that sooo needed to be done....:::laughs evilly:::

:/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_-

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Makes sense.

**walks into the room** afternoon Kay..as you can see I could not stay away...hey I get on here for almost an hour before I even eat my breakfast so to ask me to stay off I would go though some serious withdrawal here **laughs** just kidding...I have gotten half a page transferred..decided to take a break...gotta get the list up an get going before Sam's closes...can't put it off any longer...need coffee and creamer for tomorrow....**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:47 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_-

.-.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:50 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

-_-

.-.

:::she laughs then slides him a cup of tea with some happy pills::: here ya go dude.. better be careful with those faces.. never know when one might stick on ya face....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:50 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Makes sense.

**walks into the room** afternoon Kay..as you can see I could not stay away...hey I get on here for almost an hour before I even eat my breakfast so to ask me to stay off I would go though some serious withdrawal here **laughs** just kidding...I have gotten half a page transferred..decided to take a break...gotta get the list up an get going before Sam's closes...can't put it off any longer...need coffee and creamer for tomorrow....**laughs**

I'm addictive. emotion_kirakira lol

Well, that's good. Good luck with the rest. @.@

I haven't managed to wrench anything away from my hoarding inventory to get rid of. xP

Oh, I see.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games