Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:06 pm

"First off, my name isn't Kevin. Second, I've never seen you before in my life." Kappa-000 said.

(Kevin: aw come on, there was only ONE other time!)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:13 pm

((Ringo: that means you're two for two!!!))
Ringo rolled her eyes, "One, yes it is. Two, yes you have." Ringo sighed, annoyed. She walked up to Kappa,"So you don't remember anything?" she asked him. "Not even about my promise to you? I tried to show you twice before you know. But the first time our parents got in the way, and the second time, ken got in the way." Ringo stated. "Though techincally you made the first move...but you wern't a very good kisser you know,"
((ringo just loves toying with him! why? because he always gives her the best funny reactions ever!))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:16 pm

(Kevin: yes, exactly, only TWO times! doesnt matter that it is 100%...
me: ...lulz)

"What?" Kappa-000 said, confused. He didn't remember anything of what Ringo was talking about.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm

((ringo: pu-lease! Alpha is easy to handle, and even easier to ignor! hell, all you have to do is trash talk him and he throw a fit to match that of cherry's.
me: lol, :tail wags.: ))
Ringo looked up at Kappa, her tail wagging hopfully. "Yeah, it's true you know, espacialy the part about you not being a good kisser." Ringo said obnoxiously, "But if you want..." she said giving him a suspious grin.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:29 pm

(Kevin: he is a lot more powerful now than he was before...
me: DUN DUN DUUUN!!!)

"J-just come on. I'm gonna have to take you down to the holding area." Kappa-000 said.

(wow, ive been listening to the VGL music for 'Medal of Honor', and DAMN that music actually makes me feel patriotic... lol)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:36 pm

((which makes getting you back on our side even more important, now shut up so we can make out!
me: you just sounded really sluty there hun, you're lucky we know you aren't...))
"Glad to see that part of you never changed!" Ringo said referring to the fact Kevin was easily flustered and had no idea how to handle her. Ringo walked up to kevin and stood on her toes. "I hate being do short, even though I waer platform combat boots..." he said as she put her arms around his neck. She smlied at him, "Ready when you are." she said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:39 pm

(Kevin: just to make things clear, I do not love you...
me:...*reads a book*)

"Oy..." Kappa-000 muttered, then pushed Ringo away, "A-am I going to have to drag you down there unconcious?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:47 pm

((ringo: sure you don't! wink ))
Ringo widened her stance, to keep from falling down, "glad to see the way you talk hasn't changed either!" Ringo said, "And, I'll go with you, but first." she said tackle hugging him once more and giving him a kiss.'this better work!'
((now someone should like catch them or somthing, that would be great!))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:49 pm

(...>.> <.< and you do realize he actually doesnt love her, right?)

Kappa-000 was frozen in surprise.

(and ill leave the catching up to you XD)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:57 pm

((oh yes i know. it's just fun to mess with him is all.))
Ringo opened an eye and pulled away. "Well?" she asked, "Feel any different? Oh, and you still suck at kissing!" she said with a giggle, giving him another quick peck and the cheek.
Ken had also wandered off, in an atemp to fing Ringo. "Great, I think I'm lost..." Ken said as he turned a corner. Ken saw Ringo and Kappa-000. "What's going on? and what's this about kissing?" he asked, glareing at Kappa.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:02 pm

(lol)

Kappa-000 didn't say anything. His eyes had a distant look.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Karna had left his supposed companions to their own devices, he stood in the experiment chamber and looked up at an empty experiment tube, "This place..."

Zylo the Wolfbane

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:09 pm

"I'll tell you later!" Ringo said to her boyfriend, not taking her eyes off of Kevin. "Are you okay?" she asked.
Ken didn't do anything. "Alright, I'll trust you on this." is all he said.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:13 pm

"I-I..." Kappa-000 said, then pushed Ringo back, "C-cut out the crap before I have to knock you out!"

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Ringo, who was getting annoyed, sighed and kicked at Kevin lazily, "You knock it off!" she said.
Ken kept quiet, hoping that Ringo knew what she was doing, usually when she got even slightly violent, things started going down hill. He made sure to stay on gaurd.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games