Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:17 pm
"Nothing!", Nero said as he turned back to Yukina, the smile still on his face.

Satori walked away from Kikyo, only to return to her with a glass of water in his hand. He handed it to her, without saying anything.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:19 pm
Yukina lifted her hand and poked Nero's forehead. "Don't lie."  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:22 pm
"Thank you..." Kikyo said softly as she took the glass of water drinking it all.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:25 pm
Nero moved his head back a little when it was flicked, and rubbed it a little. "Ow... what was that for?", he said with a chuckle.

Satori bowed a little to Kikyo as a way of saying you're welcome, then left the room back to the one he entered before.

Orion looked back at the small child, not curious about his personality.  

memphiskite
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:27 pm
" For lying. You like me don't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:32 pm
Nero dropped his hand form his forehead and kept his smile on his face. "Well, of course I do. I can't resist a cute girl...", he replied, leaning closer towards Yukina.  

memphiskite
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:33 pm
((hello what have we here)))
Yukina stared back at Nero. "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:39 pm
Kikyo sat there and started thinking of a way to get her body funtioning again. "I think I need to clean out my blood sistem to stop the burning..." she muttered  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:44 pm
Nero's smile widened a little more. "Is there something wrong?", he asked, wanting to taste Yukina's lips.

"As long you don't put too much strain on yourself...", Orion said with concern to Kikyo and he held onto her hand, "Do you need me around for now?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:52 pm
"You know I actually dont know how to clean my blood system if I dont have any idea how am I supposed to do it without a medical book, I guess we need another plan..." Kikyo said wincing alittle as her body burned more.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:55 pm
Orion scratched his head a little. "Maybe the old man might have something in his stash...", he suggested, looking around at the cabinets within the room.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:56 pm
"Dosent the alchemist know something about healing?" Kikyo asked  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:04 pm
"He'd have to if he made that useful healing potion", Orion replied, letting go of Kikyo's hand and getting up from the bed. He began searching the room for something that looked like it might help her but nothing looked like it was good for the human body.

The small child stood in the doorway, watching the white-haired man search through their belongings.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:08 pm
"I need to think..." Kikyo muttered looking down at her hands. 'Oh what will I give to have some cake- wait a minute my hands their pale and I can see my veins, thats it!' she thought.

"Orion I think I know how to stop the burning" she said as she looked up again.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Orion stopped the clattering and looked at Kikyo, "Really? How?", he asked.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games