Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"The what?" Damien asked, confused while scratching his head.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 pm

"Um... weren't you listening earlier? She came here to steal some of the twin's blueprints and kill you. She should have the blueprints in her bag. I saw her swipe them." She replied clearly with a slight frown.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:13 pm

"Ah, I see. Anything else you saw her swipe?" Damien asked while picking up the bag and putting it on his desk. He opened it and pulled out the blueprints. "Well, well, well. Sounds like the chief of national security is going to have fun with you" he said, then picked up his office phone to call Monica.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:58 pm

"You hear that? It looks like you're in for quite a blast" Shadow smiled.

"Let me go! I swear, my friends will avenge me!" She yelled.

"Oh hush. You brought this upon yourself." Shadow replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:52 am

Kyrell had changed into casual-looking clothes, readying for his departure. What was he going to tell his mother? Saiyu? He took but a purse with quite a bit of cash and a knife hidden in his boot. He had once heard an awe-inspiring yet idiotic man once say "In most cases, a knife is all you need. Learn to use it and you can get just about anything!" Such hypocritical words for a man who wouldn't leave home without at least a small explosive tucked inside his inner coat pocket.

Kyrell swallowed hard and opened the door to his mother's bedroom. They began to talk for a while before the talking escalated to a few restrained and tense words to angry outbursts before descending back to silence. And then there was sobbing. The arguments were pretty loud. One could hear them from the vicinity outside the room and the uncontrollable sobbing also drew attention. Kyrell hushed his mother, resting her head on his chest, his free hand stroking the back of her head. The silvery locks shone so beautifully when under dim light.

"Yes, absolute leader? We're in quite a... mess right now", Monica said after flipping open her phone to answer Damien's call. A gunshot as well as the cries of several rioters could be heard from the outside of Monica'd limousine. Apparently, someone had spread the idea that the secret police did the government's dirty work, torturing and assassinating political opponents. Well, duh. Even so, the fact that it brought a small riot at the doors of the secret police HQ rather ticked Monica off. She'd have to call the Head of Propaganda. It wasn't exactly her forte to spill sugar and honey-coated words to appease such masses. It was to beat the living s*** out of them until they could protest no more. As the secret police finally quelled the little fiasco and clear a way for Monica's limo, just about over five minutes since it had broken out, one could say that was a warning against a future riot. "I'll be there in five minutes", she remarked after a brief time, hearing his piece.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:02 am

Saiyu flopped back on her bed, wincing at the sharp pain emanating from the bottom of her spine. "who knew sitting on a hard wood floor could feel like some form of unusual and cruel punishment....." Marie had gone off a few moments ago to see if Kyrell and hand in her reports on his sisters condition.

Rolling onto her side the red head slid a rather large book off of her nightstand and flicked it open, her eyes skimming the page. Thick, inked illustrations marred the pages, with little to no text. She might as well do something as she waited for a visitor.

By the look of the images the book was a children's story book, one of those that a parent would sit and show a child when they were ill or upset, filled with page upon page of storeys in which the hero's lived idilic and wholesome lives.

Running a finger over the page Saiyu wondered, a soft smile sitting on her face, just what it would be like to live such a perfect life. To be able to trade all of her memories for those ones. "Maybe one day...I might be able to read them as well..." her finger strayed longingly to the text, the etched words nothing more then a part of the images themselves to her.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Damien hung up the phone and cupped a white gloved hand to the side of his face. "What a day" he said in an exasperated tone. He then turned back to Shadow and the woman. "You'll be getting a visitor in a few minutes" Damien said to the woman.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:01 pm

"N-NOO!!" She screamed, almost knocking Shadow off of her, but Shadow managed to keep her in a hold.

"Ok, she's getting really annoying. Can I knock her out now?" She asked Damien.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Damien rolled his eyes. "Fine" he said, not caring anymore.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 pm

"Ok!" She smiled, knocking the newswoman out. "Man she was annoying." Shadow said, letting go of her grip and sitting on her back, looking up at Damien. "So, how was your day?" She smiled sweetly.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Damien aimed his gun at Shadow. "What the hell are you doing here and what do you plan on doing?" he demanded.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:24 pm

"There is no need for that toy. What I was planning is already done. I saved your life again." She replied, scooping up the newswoman's purse and pulling out the government ID and a hard drive. "These are mine. You may have the rest, dear leader." She replied with a bow before putting the purse on his desk. "Now, is there anything you want with me before I leave?" She asked, leaning against his desk and looking at him strait in the eyes."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 pm

"Hold on. I want that hard drive, and how did you know about it?" Damien stated, still with his gun aimed directly at Shadow.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:06 pm

"This one is mine. It just has a small program on it. Yours is this one." She said, pulling out a tissue and pulling out the second hard drive with the tissue and setting it on his desk." You may want the blueprints so I won't soil it." She said with a small smile. "As to where I found the information, well... that's my secret. I have to eat you know, Emperor."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:16 pm

"I see. Well, how about you stick around for a little bit" Damien said, still with his gun aimed at Shadow. Maybe the secret police would finally be able to apprehend her. He grabbed the other hard drive with his empty hand and placed it in his desk. He also folded up the blueprints with the free hand and placed it in the desk without taking his eyes off of Shadow.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games