Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:37 pm

((@Swiss: Tis ok! *awaits the awesome photos to come*))
"I have been good brother, you seem awfully cheerful today" she said smiling back.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:37 pm

"What?!" now it was America's turn to feel his face heat up a little at the other's comments, he abruptly looked away so Liet wouldn't see the rather unheroic blush that graced his features, '"You sure do remember a lot... and I didn't pick up any habits from that old man!"

US-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:38 pm

((switzerlaaaaaaaaaand. xDD;; thanks anyway. i was trying to figure out how to group the characters. 8D;; ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:39 pm

((@Italy- Mm... can't remember the entire name. Dashing Emerald Gentleman's Tie? =w= Something along those lines. But it looks just fine without the tie. <3 I just had an initial freak-out because I'd been so used to seeing it with the rest of the outfit.

-rolls off to shoo Matty into another skirt-
OOC!Canada: ;-; -haaaates- -just wants a pair of pants, plzkthx-))

catweasels

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:40 pm

I always wonder why Himaruya hasn't touched on Hungary and Finland.. I mean. Hungary was actually an Axis power, though a minor one. And Finland was allied with them but didn't sign their super-special friendship pact.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:44 pm

Lithuania laughed, sliding the mug of coffee towards America. "Of course not. You're nothing like him." He reassured, holding his own cup to warm his hands. Lifted the coffee to his lips to blow the steam away. "And of course I remember. You always complimented my cooking when you liked it, so... I remembered the way you liked things." He couldn't keep the heat from his cheeks as he thought America looked rather boyish when he blushed and got all flustered like that.

(( Pffftt, long posts are loooong. x.x -Really, really, really needs to write that laundry room fic!- ))

Lithuania-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:46 pm

((Wiki said that was during WW2, and Hetalia starts in WW1?))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Italy-tan
((Wiki said that was during WW2, and Hetalia starts in WW1?))
Well, it. Yeah. But it does move onto WWII. Unless it's in an untranslated strip..

Skizzors
Crew

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:49 pm

((@Italy: I said sorry. XD;
Well, no, I said "Entschuldigung", but it's the same thing. >>;;;

AND. YAY.
PICTURES.
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/Lachrima/Photos/

=w= Some of them are really really bad because Lily's photography skills = 0.
Just sayin'. >>;; ))

"Is being cheerful a bad thing?" Switzerland says to his sister, laughing a little. "I just love this time of year is all. I can't help but feel so happy..."

((Aw. He's all warm and fuzzy inside. =w= ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:56 pm

((@Skizzors: Maybe, I haven't been sure if he got into WW2 yet.

@Switz:Oh, that was sorry? XD It's okay.))

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:59 pm

(( @Italy: Okay. =w=;;;
And yes, that means "sorry". >>;
Actually, it more means "excuse me" than "sorry" nowadays, because people over in Germany are starting to use "sorry" more and more, but w/e.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:01 pm

"I am glad you are happy Brother" she said smiling and twirling some more.

Loev Bara

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 pm

((I've confused myself organizing the countries like I am and I'm probably missing a few, but I can't think of them...))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Italy-tan
((I've confused myself organizing the countries like I am and I'm probably missing a few, but I can't think of them...))
Norway, Denmark, South Korea, Taiwan, HRE, Chibitalia, Prussia, Turkey, Germanic Tribes, Roma Antiqua, and.. is Tibet canon?

Skizzors
Crew

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:13 pm

(( Yes, Tibet is canon. =w= He's in the Teensy Japan strip.
"I'm glad you're glad, sister~" he says, taking Liech's hand and twirling her a little.
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games