Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 pm
Luc appeared to Leons' side. "Here I'll take her to her room and gaurd her with my life. I'm pretty useless in an actual fight." He whispered to him  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:29 pm
Neuro looked at both of them and smiled then back at Brago,"what will you do after you take her from me brago,"He looked at him,"What will you be tempted to do,"He looked at Leon and Luc,"Even if you beat me you'll still have to deal with those two."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm
Luc gave a very devious smile. "I'm a force not to be trifled with, I have seen magics that you can't even comprehend." He said as his eyes became a very black color.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Luc, "Alright, but if he gets anywhere near her, your head is mine." He warned and handed Soli over to Luc. His attention flickered to Brago, "Things happening to me? Nothing happens to me Brago," He shook his head. "People are always stealing her away from me, so I really doubt she'll be any better with you."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:36 pm
He laughed before vanishing. In that instant he was in Soli's room. He put her gently on the bed before creating a seal. If anybody came through the door they'd be bound to that spot. They could still try to escape. But even if the seal is broken then the person trapped inside would be devastatingly hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:39 pm
"I dont really care about Leon, and as far as im concerned Luc is a b****. If the mutt refuses to act like a man and rescue Soli, I will have to act like a leader and do it. What she does after shes free is none of my concern. If I have to beat through you and Leon and Luc, I will do so, for I am the leader of Demonkin and right now I see a suffering girl longing for the freedom to be with that stupid mutt"  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:40 pm
"She might not exactly want to leave. She has leon here. There allowed to be together. If that isn't freedom I don't know what is!" You could hear his voice from the other room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Well. . . . wow. He certainly didn't expect that. He was rather use to Brago trying to get his hands on Soli, but now he was trying to free her so she could be with Leon? Either Brago had major brain trauma, or there really was a God of some sort.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 pm
Neuro began laughing at Brago's words,"Who says she has no freedom my daughter can go when she pleases,"He looked at Leon when he said this,"You know full well Brago that demons who are half human is a taboo among are people for great reason,they can not control their demon form and become rampant,"He looked at Brago,"Soli will lose to her demon side and she'll become consumed by it, she stays be me because I know how to suppress it"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:47 pm
Mirrored Moon
"She might not exactly want to leave. She has leon here. There allowed to be together. If that isn't freedom I don't know what is!" You could hear his voice from the other room.

"I am the Demon king.. I feel Solis aura. It is saddened. But you.." he said to the random voice. His aura leaking out in anger. "YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES! DID YOU PEOPLE EVER STOP TO ASK HER WHAT SHE WANTED?!?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:49 pm
He came out and laughed at Brago. He stood by the door. He had put a barrier around soli just incase. "You are pitiful. She wants leon, she has him. She wants love, she has that. She has most of the things she wants. You can't have everything you want. You are like a small child brago."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:56 pm

And the surprises just kept coming. Leon just blinked and a whimper escaped the werewolf. He didn't want to lose Soli, he loved her greatly and to have her be lost to her demonic side struck him hard. Luc was right about Brago being a small child though. "Brago, just leave. You meddle with afairs that you cannot comprehend. Just leave and go with what dignity you have left before I strip you of it." His voice was calm, but his golden eyes were hard and unwelcoming.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:59 pm
Luc didn't want to do this. He appeared behind the were and covered his ears. He knew that soli was already asleep and neuro would be unaffected. He started to sing with a voice like no other. It was a sirens song. It would put anybody in range that could be affected by it asleep. It could also confuse people and drive others insane. He kept his ears tight on leons. He hoped it didn't get to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:01 pm
"I am a man. I will do no such thing. Not as long as her aura cry sadness. If I must fight all 3 of you at once, so be it. Come." He looked at Neuro. "I am also a taboo creature."  

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games