Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:30 pm
Aww ^.^

How about we give her a lot of reading to do when she gets back then?

We'll pair up,

Ayame with Angelicos and Me with Eternal

We both have to write a story about our characters spending a summer day at Iris (or wherever, maybe it's a weekend day - remember depending on your year, you still do school at Iris in the summer.) Either way the characters meet up (it's boring to write using only your own charries.)

You can have whatever you want happen.
Random outsider finds out about powers and attempts to expose them to the world,
Ghostly antics (though remember they're the student's friends -> NOT evil)
You can mimic the 24 show and say the following happened between 0800 and 0900 - doesn't matter to me.

Just whatever it is, the story ends at the end of the day. And everything is back to normal at Iris (So no blown up buildings or dead students THOUGH Taco kid is at your disposal, and you can even use the NPC's).

^.^ Trust me! This is harder than it sounds, especially when you try to write for someone else's charrie! I used to write some and then have Wolfy or Eternal read it over before I kept it. Either way! Use PM's a lot!
and
Have Fuuun~ emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:29 pm
((Can you just say which years have summer school? And if you say it's like the normal way, it won't help me. I'm in Canada, school system is really different here XP And I've never studied in US or other countries...))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:54 pm
(I'm Canadian too~ and think of it this way Iris is a completely made up school system. If you start at Iris when you're 16 and graduate when you're 22. You go through grades 11 and 12 in your first winter/ summer ((when you become 17 y.o)) and then you get normal year to summer off ratio for university or college. Unless of course you need more school for your degree, then you can continue to take summer education. And because the math doesn't quite work out, we'll say some course are deferred into an extra year of school because of the individual person's Ira training.) Good enough? ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:34 pm
((I'm confused now. confused ))

((Also, yay! Fellow Canadians! mrgreen ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:56 pm
((OMG I never thought I'd be interacting with this many fellow canadians in an RP XD Lemme guess, none of you are from Quebec? =P

And yeah, that works. So my character has summer school '-_- Since this RP doesn't go as fast as real life, he hasn't had time to age, I think =/ Could be wrong, since I missed out on a lot (1 year actually) because my room-mate wasn't helping me get the number to get internet. I got internet ever since I moved out from under his roof and moved into my own apt along with my fiancee. Yup, while I was gone, I got engaged! ^-^ That gives you guys a good concentrated summary of what I've been up to for the past year I wasn't active XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am
((Im confuzzled. Do the stories happen here or in PMs? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm
((I think it's through pm's and once it's done, we send it to wolfy =P))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 pm
(Congrats Angelicos! And Yep! But Post them too!)

[Here Eternal
-> Ages 16- 17 School is year round and you get Grades 11/12 of high school complete (hopefully).
->Ages 17-18 Year one of university and or college and YAY you get summer vacation!
-> Ages 18-19 Year two WITH summer vacation! biggrin
->Ages 19-20 Year three with vacation
-> Ages 20-21 Year FOUR with vacation
->Ages 21-22 An EXTRA year with deferred courses from the previous years (which were deferred because of your Ira training ^.^; wink

got it now??]  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 pm
((Ah, I see))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 am
((Ours is on the roll~ =) ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:31 pm
(( YAY!
Ours is ...so not XD
I'll maybe introduce my new charries for next year with this story....I need to P< eternal first...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:20 am
Zetao

((I love yur avitar~))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:04 pm
(Yours looks like a little sky pirate/captain ^.^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:49 pm
Zetao
(Yours looks like a little sky pirate/captain ^.^)

((Aw tenks! I keep getting the pirate comments xp It was supposed to be a musketeer rofl ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 pm
(What if you switch the sword over to the other side? So I can sees it more? I only just saw it now. )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games