Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:14 pm
Amy shrugged. "Kind of. It's more like she just doesn't want to stay in one place for too long or be tied down. She thought the mom thing was cool for a few years, but then quickly got bored and just took off. That's what my dad said. I tend to agree with him since the only things she ever sends are cards with money in them to my dad for me."

She looked back at Kits. "I'm sorry you didn't know about all this. I figured Karrie or Velcore would have let you know. But then again, I know Velcore wants to keep some things private and doesn't know if others want him to share things he knows... If that makes sense."

Amy smiled slightly and looked down at the book in her lap. "But I did find this in my old house today, the house my mom gave me. It's an old spell book, one of hers I think."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 pm
Well, you'd think she'd want to check in with you once in a while, at least to see how you're doing. Not that mine ever did after she abandoned me. stare

*shakes her head* No, Velcore didn't tell me anything at all. I haven't really talked to him that much though... He hasn't been around. *shrugs*

A spell book? What kind of spells?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 pm
"Eh. I deal. I could have it a lot worse. And as for Velcore, I bet he's just been really busy lately and hasn't had a chance to stop by and visit."

In excitement, Amy scooted closer to Kits so that she could see the book better. "I'm not sure. A lot are in different languages, and the ones that are in English use a lot of ancient words that don't make a lot of sense. I've been pouring over this since I found it. Haven't learned much, though. I've thought about asking Ryzan about it... It's too bad Black is never around anymore. He said he'd help me with my magic when we first met. I just don't know much about actual spells and potions. Never have. I do remember my mom was amazing at this stuff. Just naturally gifted and skilled in it."

A hint of awe could be heard in Amy's voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 pm
At least you know she's still around...

*leans closer, putting her smoothie on the table next to her* I have no idea what any of that is about. I'm not sure Ryzan would be much help unless it was in his language. Liada actually might be more helpful. I know she deals with potions, at least. *scratches her ear* Your mom's had a lot of time to practice too.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm
{{Is Blossom there, too?}}

"Yeah, I definitely know that. I don't think anything can kill her. They'd have to catch her first."

She laughed slightly and then looked down at the book again. With one hand, she lightly traced some of the scrawled cursive letters on the page.

"I didn't think about Ryzan might not being able to help unless it was in his language. That might be the only magic he knows. You have a good point, Kits. As for Liada... I'd rather not. She kind of lied and decieved us, so don't really trust her to help me with this."

Amy sighed and sat back further on the couch. "I wonder if Velcore would know anything about this or know someone who might."

Amy waited for a few moments and then looked at Kits carefully. "How have you been doing lately, Kits? We shouldn't make this all about me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:58 pm
((Not at the moment))

Well, if you want to know, Liada's probably the one who'd be best to ask. Her potions all seem to work really well. At least, as far as I know.

I have no idea how helpful Velcore would be either. You'd have to ask him. *shrugs and sits upright*

I haven't been doing too much. I've mostly been here or at home. I've gone out with Rod a couple of times lately... there's also a painting over there that I've been working on. *nods to the easels in the corner* I don't think I like it too much, though. *takes a drink, knowing very well that she's avoiding the fight with Karrie*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:03 pm
Amy decided to skip over more of the spell book talk since she didn't know much more about it at the moment, anyway.

When she heard that Kits had been out with Rod a few times, she felt a little relieved. She was also happy for Kits. She smiled at her softly and nodded.

"You've been out with Rod a few times? That's great. I didn't know he had come back. I'm really happy for you, Kits. I hope he'llo come around here more often to hang out with you. I'm sure it'd make work seem to go a lot faster."

She looked over at the artwork on the easel for a moment. "I'm no artist, but it doesn't look that bad. Sure I've liked other work you've done better, but it's not horrendous."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:09 pm
He came back the night of the art exhibit opening. smile He's been kinda busy during the day, though, so I mostly see him at night. 3nodding *wonders for a moment if he's going to show up tonight*

*shakes her head* It's not what I wanted. I think I need to just gesso over it and start over. *sighs*

Speaking of artwork, maybe we should think about changing the exhibit around soon. It's been up for close to a month now, hasn't it?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:21 pm
((I have to head out. Almost bed time. This has been lots of fun! biggrin ))

Amy smiled. "He did? That's great. I hope he had a good time, though I'm sure he did getting to spend time with you."

Amy looked back at the painting. "I'm not sure what 'gesso over' means, but I'm sure you know what you're doing. If you're not happy with it, then you definitely should either try to fix it or move on."

She looked around at the different pieces of artwork and nodded with a small smile on her face. "That might be a good idea. And this month I plan on being here! I can't wait. Maybe we can change it around in a couple of weeks?"

While Amy was looking around, she noticed the clock. Her eyes widened slightly. "Oh jeez. I have to get back to my house and make sure Thistle is there. If not, I'll have to go pick her up from your house. She wanted to spend the day with Mitri, but I don't want her walking home in the dark by herself. I better hurry."

Amy carefully closed her book and then picked it up. She smiled over at Kits and then gave her a half-armed hug. "I'm glad I got to see you again, Kits. I hope we get to hang out more soon since we haven't had the chance to do that much lately. I'll see you later, and good luck with your art."

She gave her another squeeze and then left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:25 pm
*deliveryman come in holding a package* Package for Miss Kits Rose?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 pm
I think he did. He even sent in a couple of his pictures to add to the show. *smiles as she looks at them*

It means to put a layer of gesso over the painting so I have a blank surface to start over on.

A couple of weeks sounds good. Hopefully we'll get more people who want to show their art this time. 3nodding

See you later, Amy. You know where to find me. xd *waves and picks her smoothie up, taking a drink*

*looks up when a deliveryman walks in, apparently directed there by the girl at the information desk* Yes, I'm Kits Rose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:33 pm
*smiles at the lady* Hello miss. Please signs here. *hands her electronic clipboard*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:34 pm
*smiles* All right. *signs the clipboard*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:36 pm
*takes back clipboard* Thank you, miss. *hands her the package*

Have a great evening, Miss Rose. *tips hat and leaves*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Thanks, you too. *watches him leave, then takes the package over to a table to open it*

*Gwee flies in* Kits! Found you! mrgreen

Yes, Gwee, you did. *starts opening the package*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games