Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:26 pm

"Oh really?" Shadow smiled. "Why? Did you miss me?" She asked with smile, while leaning on his desk. "It's a pretty nice office. The twins did a good job. How are they anyway?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 am

"The twins are fine, though I doubt you'll be seeing them again" Damien replied with a smirk, pressing the gun against Shadow's body. "Now be a good girl and don't move" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

"But if I can't move, then I can't flirt with you." She replied, looking extremely disappointed. "Besides, you told me you don't like good girls. Does that mean you don't want to like me? Am I that ugly?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Damien chuckled. "I'm not going to play your little game. I have more important things to do. Though you tempt me, I am smarter than that" he said, not budging.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:22 pm

"Oh really? That's too bad." She replied as she pulled out her own hidden gun and pressed it against his chest. "I really didn't want to pull a gun on you." She admitted. "You didn't think I left the house without it, did you? I'm not stupid either you know. So I'm tempting?" she chuckled.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:21 pm

"Well now. I guess I misjudged you. I guess we'll be waiting here until the chief of secret police arrives" Damien said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm

"Or, you know, we can both put our guns aside, I can give you a kiss and you can let me go." She replied. "Besides, I've been working for you for free this passed month."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 am

Kyrell had left his mother with a servant who had arrived as soon as she heard the excessive weeping. Mother wanted Kyrell to leave her for a while anyway. Now there was only one other person who would be up at this hour. Saiyu. He was pretty sure his brother was asleep. So was his sister. But that was an entirely different case. "Saiyu?", he said with a knock, fidgeting around her room.

"It's me", Monica said after knocking at the absolute leader's door. A handful of men were at her heel. What was going on was left obscure to her after what Damien had said about it but most of the time, it would not be too difficult to handle.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Saiyu's head snapped up at the intrusion. The book she had been fawning over for the past few minuets since Marie departed was stuffed under her pillow in a vain attempt to hide the bulky book.

"Kyrell?!" A grin broke out across the red heads face. It had been a while since he had come to visit her.

Watching the white haired male fidget around the room Saiyu couldn't help but let her smile drop, a worried frown taking its place. Honestly he looked as if he would rather be anywhere else but here right now.

"Kyrell....whats wrong?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:51 pm

"How do I know that you'll put your gun down when I do?" Damien asked. He then heard Monica knock. His eyes shifted to the door, then back. "Enter" he ordered while staring at Shadow.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm

((Monica's there already? Well that was fast.))

"Because I saved your life. If I wanted you dead, I would have just let her kill you. Why dirty my own hands only to get caught. Besides, I was planning on visiting you like this anyway. I was thinking about offering you a deal since the war's over and you are one of my more trustworthy clients." She replied, circling around Damien while still keeping her gun pointed at him as he pointed his own gun at her.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 am

"I have something to say. Listen. This is urgent. But don't make a fuss of it. Don't let anyone else know. Can I trust you on this?", Kyrell said, walking closer to her. When he had closed the gap between them, he held her by the shoulders as though he really wanted her to listen to what he had to say and at the same time, giving her the 'serious eyes' eye contact session that coaches like to give when trying to rally their athletes.

When Monica came in, she flinched a little as the special police came in from both sides of her. She looked at Shadow, kind of recognizing her even if she was wearing a disguise. She remembered that there was an understanding between them but Monica had on a poker face. Duty to the absolute leader was always first and foremost. One of her more trusted subordinates stood close to her, ready for orders. "Get her out of here and send for more troops. Surround the floor and building", she whispered, not once taking her sight from Shadow.

"Put the gun down", Monica said with a restrained and calm voice as an officer brought the unconscious woman away.

((OOC: XD She did say five minutes~ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:14 am

"First off, he pointed the gun at me first. I pulled mine just so he doesn't shoot me. Second, you're here for the b***h on the floor, who I might add I saved him from. She got in, stole some of the twin's blueprints, snuck past your security, and nearly killed him." She said nodding at Damien. "Third, we're not finished talking yet."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 pm

Saiyu blinked at the princes's sudden intrusion and flinched violently as he rested his hands on her shoulders, his face serious and almost grim looking in the dim light.

Slowly she nodded her head, her gaze never faltering from his
"of course. you can always trust me" After all she had been the one who supported him when he snuck away form home to join the war. Time and again she hid him whilst he lurked around Diethelm.

And though she understood that the situation was serious from the tone Saiyu didn't quite understand what he was looking at her like she was about to play a tough game of Rugby.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Damien kept a careful eye on Shadow, even when Monica and her crew came in. "I suppose I should thank you then. Well then, what else did you want to discuss?" he asked in a calm tone, but kept his gun aimed at Shadow.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games