Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I had to take a break anyway...I get so sleepy doing it because it is so boring.....

yeppers she likes to do that here too......

wow I got rid of mine....I just remember I would buy MCs just to buy them....now I only buy them if I like them....

that is a good thing...I tend to not be to pleasant when they block my coffee pot and don't and don't clean it up before I get in there....I shouldn't have to have to clean up after them just so I can make my coffee......right????
**walking toward the door then turns** well gotta run now.....**walks out the door.........then pokes head back in** see you laters Kay.............

See ya. ^___^

**walks through the door holding a cup of coffee** hihi Kay....

Hello there. What's up?

**laughing...looks back out the door and up** well I see some stars the moon and some clouds..........

-_-

>.>

Lol

"Is there anything new or interesting occurring in your life you would like to talk about?" >.>

xD

**looking at you smiling** my little ruse might be working....I have gotten Mike to show up...well at least he is behind the wall...now if I can get him to come around front.................  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hello there. What's up?

**laughing...looks back out the door and up** well I see some stars the moon and some clouds..........

-_-

>.>

Lol

"Is there anything new or interesting occurring in your life you would like to talk about?" >.>

xD

**looking at you smiling** my little ruse might be working....I have gotten Mike to show up...well at least he is behind the wall...now if I can get him to come around front.................

He Who Waits Behind The Wall comes, to invoke the hive-mind representing chaos?

eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hello there. What's up?

-_-

>.>

Lol

xD

eek

????
well if he comes around front I can get him with these chains.........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

-_-

>.>

Lol

xD

eek

????

Oh, nothing. eek
There are just things out there much scarier than mike, is all. o.o

Ah, have him falling right into your trap now, huh? See, a little confidence and now you're not afraid and turning it around on him. emotion_yatta  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

-_-

>.>

Lol

xD

eek

????

Oh, nothing. eek

Ah, have him falling right into your trap now, huh? See, a little confidence and now you're not afraid and turning it around on him. emotion_yatta

oooh....I like the saying though....cause it is true.......

yeppers...you got it.....then he will see what it is like to be in the trap.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

????

Oh, nothing. eek

yeppers...you got it.....then he will see what it is like to be in the trap.....

Indeed. Then what?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

eek

????

Oh, nothing. eek

Indeed. Then what?

that I haven't figured out totally...I say off with his head then I won't be bothered by him anymore...because what kind of deal do you make with the Devil??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

????

Oh, nothing. eek

Indeed. Then what?

that I haven't figured out totally...I say off with his head then I won't be bothered by him anymore...because what kind of deal do you make with the Devil??

Presumably one well-written and reviewed by your lawyer. ._.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

????

Oh, nothing. eek

Indeed. Then what?

I love that one....but you are right....as long as the lawyer is not one in his army...........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. Then what?

I love that one....but you are right....as long as the lawyer is not one in his army...........

Pft, one might wonder if it's not the devil that works for the lawyers. xD

Only the Abrahamic devil is such a negative figure. In other mythos, the masters of thedead and the underworld aren't as bad.

Like, if a deal with the 'devil' gets you a room transfer from Tartarus to Elysium, that's a deal to take. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. Then what?

Only the Abrahamic devil is such a negative figure. In other mythos, the masters of thedead and the underworld aren't as bad.

Like, if a deal with the 'devil' gets you a room transfer from Tartarus to Elysium, that's a deal to take. o.o

good point there.....

well he is pretty bad...I know what ha has already done to me...and does say he wants my soul.....

now that does sound like a very good deal........  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:58 am
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

xD

I've got a picture online of my emover. >.<
*hides it forever* ninja

XD

xP

*peaks at picture*  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

xD

I've got a picture online of my emover. >.<
*hides it forever* ninja

XD

xP

*peaks at picture*

How did you know to peak near my picture!? D:
I never told you I had it hidden on a mountaintop! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:58 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

good point there.....

well he is pretty bad...I know what ha has already done to me...and does say he wants my soul.....

What's he want your soul for? .-.

Indeed. If you're already in the underworld anyway, you often don't have much to lose, either.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

good point there.....

What's he want your soul for? .-.

Indeed. If you're already in the underworld anyway, you often don't have much to lose, either.

now that is one question I can't answer...I have wondered what would the Devil want with a half-breeds soul.......

well being half demon I am part of the underworld...but I have stayed away from the underworld because I find it a very unpleasant place...I guess that is because of my vampire half...I kinda like like finer things of life so to speak..............  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games