Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:31 am
Cold~Fyre shifted his gase to Sonkurra. "Rikeza went to get you some water, she'll be back soon. As for your Stingmon, we might have issue. If he's working for Xane that might give him more power then we can handle." Cold~Fyre brushed paw over his nose. "there has to be a way to have him come back to you, as his normal self." He said looking up in thought. "hey Cold~Fyre, i'm back. Oh hi Sonkurra, I see you're awake again." Rikeza said, walking into the patch of trees where they were resting caring a hallowed stone fill water. "hey Sonkurra, you feeling ok? You don't look so good." She asked as she handed him the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:35 pm
Sonkurra took the water and took a sip. "Thanks Rikeza... And I'm not. It's stingmon... we used to work for Xane and I think he just went back."  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:18 pm
Rikeza started to climb the lower branches of tree on Cold~Fyre's side. "that's not good." Looking down at Sonkurra she asked. "is there any way for you to try and get him back to this side."

Cold~Fyre at the breeze pass through the trees. "that's the problem, it can be hard to get someone to change sides. Though I'm sure there is a way." Now looking to Sonkurra. "do you think Stingmon still loves you so that you can try and convice him to come back?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:22 am
Gaia name: dark-Angel kuronu
Character name: Kaichi
Nickname: Kai
Digimon: Guilmon
Bio(optinal): Kai met guilmon in a dream. At first he didn't know who or what guilmon was, but only a dragon with a weird , high-pitched voice. Kai soon found out a couple weekes later on his thirteenth birthday. After the party was over, Kai downloaded this new game his friends had been playing. He stayed up all night, playing this game without even a bathroom break. He was so into it. After he went to sleep he had a dream that he saw the same dragon creature. But only this time he realized he had been given that digimon in the game. At first he thought it was just a coincidence, but he soon found that his digimon would have these peculiar conversations in his dreams. He would talk about these different battles with goblinmon and quests for items and treasures. It turned out that these events were what had happened in the game that day. A few weeks past, everything would happen the same: the weird dreams, and the identical stories. Until one day, when Kai found a item called "Digi-Cyberator." He took it to the shop and tried to sell it like most items. The game said it could not be sold, so Kai decided to use it. He did and......... nothing happened. Nothing changed at all. Kai shook it off and went to sleep. He woke up in a field. Wait, this wasn't his bed he thought. He stood up and looked around. He found nothing. No house, no city, no animals at all. He went over to a familiar ridge and looked out over the forest. He saw nothing for a while. After a few minutes or so, he finally saw a patamon. A PATAMON !!!!! Wati a minute!!! How could this be??? He climbed down and ran over to the digimon. The Patamon explained where he was and led him to a cave. He noticed that this was where he had left his Guilmon in the game. He went deeper and deeper to where he finally found his friend. He will now have to find his way home.
Appearence : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

l - Bleak - l

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:26 pm
(Sorry... been grounded and managed to sneak on)

He looked at the ground. "I really don't know... I think that if he did, he would never have turned in the first place, dosn't matter... I could always search for a new companion..." He looked upset. "We better get moving." He started to get up, "Agh!" He shouted as his knee gave out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:01 pm
He looked like he was in severe pain. "I'm ok, we really need to get going, I have to find stingmon!" he shouted. He went to get up again and fell back down. "I won't give up..." He got up, and started to limp to the palace, every step giving him extreme pain.  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:37 pm
((I'M BACK!!! *caugh* sorry about.))

Rikeza and Cold~Fyre slapped their hand/paw agenst their faces. "SONKURRA!" They said at the same time. "Sonkurra, you're gonna hurt yourself more." "then you'll be in worse shape to go find him in." They said sprinting to catch up with him, then grabbing him by arms so that he would't fall.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Sonkurra's eyes rolled into the back of his head. Darkness enclosed his vision. His dream was an odd one, it was the first day he had met Xin...

He fell into the digital world, and hit hard against the stone of toy town. He looked up and around. "Where am I?" he wondered out loud.He saw in the distance Xane and a strange creature attacking another monster... it was fanbeemon. Sonkurra ran, katana out at the other beast. He got hit by an attack, and when he woke up fanbeemon was looking up at him, his eyes bright and shining....  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 pm
"dang't! He blacked out again, he's really gotta stop doin' that." Rikeza said trying to get a better grip on his dead waight, by grabbing him around the waist. "he should not travel in this condision." "no kidding."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:57 pm
Sonkurra awoke once again. "Agh, I need to stop passing out... Hey, can Gabumon digivolve yet?" He looked at the add-colored gabumon.  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:32 pm
Rikeza released Sonkurra into the paws of her partner, who supported the waight. "I'm not sure, hey Cold~Fyre wanna give it a try?" ((actully he can digivolve but sicne he hasn't it's only gonna be for a short time right now.)) "alright. Gabumon digivolve to..." He said as a white light surrounded him. "Garurumon!" A large odd colored wolf like thing with the color paturn of dark purple stripes and a light purple pelt with an ice blue underbelly. "that's more like it." Came Cold~Fyre's voice only deeper now. "wow Cold~Fyre, you look great." "remember, for right now I can stay in this form for a short time, so let's get movin'" Cold~Fyre said, as he lifted Sonkurra by the shirt on to his back then Rikeza climbed on. "right let's go." She said, with Cold~Fyre charging off with them toward Xane's castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:55 pm
Sonkurra gawked. He has laughing as the wind flew through his hair, blowing it back sharply into spikes. "Does he do this often?" Sonkurra shouted to Rikeza.  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:18 pm
((sorry haven't been on.))

Rikeza held tightly on to Cold~Fyre's short coat. "no, actully this is his first time do it." She anwsered him slightly shocked at how well he was doing in his Champion form.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games