Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 am
"I'll be ok. You guys do what you gotta do. I'm gonna go to the library and do some research on this. I have a lot of unanswered questions," Damien said. He sighed, and thought, "this isn't like her. She's the last person I'd expect to bail on me. Maybe the whole demon thing, and the fact that i almost died was too much for her to handle." He looked down at his feet and said," I guess I'll see you later." He slowly turned and walked down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:43 pm
Yukora felt really bad, but didn't know what to do. She didn't want to do crummy homework, or bail on Damien, but Kaji was really important to her, and she didn't want to think about needing to break up with him because of her grades. She didn't want to give her dad any reason to think anything negative about Kaji, and knowing him, he was already half way there. She sighed, looked down at her feet, and said "I'm sorry Damien...I just...if I don't do homework and get my grades up...my dad could force me to break up with Kaji...I know your health is more important then that but...I don't know how I can help...I know moral support is important too, but if I can't physically help you, I don't know why I should stay rather then go. Half of me is telling me to stay where I'm needed, and the other half of me is telling me to go and do what I need to do..." She looked up at Damien and sighed again. "I'm sorry..." she whispered as she turned and walked away.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:33 pm
" 'Ello there. " Alex whispered to Yukora as she passed by her broad build. Her hands were in her pockets, and her body positioned against random lockers-- In a leaning way. She flipped her avalanche-white hair to the side, as her crystal clear eyes glanced at the troublesome Yukora Hitomi.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:37 pm
Yukora jumped to the side and bent her knees slightly. "Holy crap Alex, you scared the crap out of me" she said as she regained ner normal walking position and continued walking the way she was headed. She stopped, turned on her heel and said "I'm sorry..." as she gave her a hug. "I really can't talk right now Alex...I have umm...stuff to take care of, but I'll talk to you later..." she said sadly and waved goodbye to her best friend. She then continued down the hallway, got to the cafeteria, bought her sandwich and water, and walked back to Damien and Kaji. "Sorry...I forgot something" she said as she touched Kaji's arm, said the spell, and teleported them back to her dorm. She immediately readied herself for homework, and then got right to it.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:40 am
*randomly* Zeph pops in out of nowhere and shouts "Hello" and leaves with a smile on his face. *randomly*

Zeph went down to the river and sighed, he had to leave school due to a family emergency, but that was all taken care of and now he wanted to get back to his everyday life here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:39 pm
Six Days Later, the group worked out all their drama problems and were now focused on the Back To School Dance, which was somehow postponed all the way until a week before everyone goes home for winter break. Fortunately, Kaji was still staying in her room with her, since there was a complication of some sort, and the school wouldn't let him move back into his own room until after they came back from winter break.

She'd finally gotten a pretty good handle on her homework, and was pretty prepared to go back home. Kaji and Yukora had planned it all out, everything was set, and if they had anything to do with it, Yuki's dad would not only appove of Kaji, he would love him. It was hard to do all the homework that she did, but it would be worth it when her dad saw her report card.

Yukora woke up and stretched before getting ready and getting dressed. She teleported them to their secret teleportation spot in the forested area of Tentai park, and held Kaji's hand as they walked to class. All around, everyone was obsessing over the dance that they were going to that night. Yukora wasn't quite sure if she was going with Kaji as his date, or if they were going with other people as a group of friends. Either way, Yukora would have fun, and that was all that mattered.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:08 pm
In the six days following his near death experience, Damien found more questions and less answers than he hoped. He decided to let his hair color fade away completely. He was still adjusting to the glowing red eyes, but would venture out without his sunglasses from time to time. Though he always wears them around Yukora, because for some reason she just can't get used to the fact that his eyes aren't blue anymore. He learned many things from his teachers about his powers, and how to control them.

Damien was up before dawn, making excellent use of the schools weight equipment. His build went from the thin form to a fairly muscular build fairly quickly. When he wrapped up his morning exercise, he teleported back to his dorm, got his shower and put on his black shirt and black jeans. Then he shoved his feet into his boots and threw his black hoodie and sunglasses on. Then he left for the cafeteria before class.

All through the school, it seemed there was a loud buzz going on about the dance. As Damien made his way through all the groups of people, he tried to ignore all the "Who are you going with"'s and the "Ohmigawd! He's such a hottie"'s from all the excited girls. "I doubt I'm even gonna go to this dance," he mumbled to himself as he stood in line waiting for his breakfast.

Once he finished his breakfast of a strawberry bagel with cream cheese and milk, Damien made his way out of the cafeteria. He looked at his watch. "Hmm, almost time to head to class," he said to himself as he looked around, trying to see if he can locate Yukora and Kaji through the crowd of people in the halls.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:25 am
It was my first day At Mahou boarding school, I was eager to get to my dorm room and set up my things. I had already received my schedule and my dorm number from the main office. I picked up my luggage and proceeded to try and locate my room which turned out to be a difficult a task. The halls were busy with people running here and there. “they must be getting ready to start classes, good thing I don’t start my classes for a few more days, now where is my dorm room exactly number 6 is what the lady at the desk told me” I was so busy scanning the halls for my dorm I wasn’t look where I was going and I ran into someone and knocking both me and him over. I look up at the guy I had knocked over my face red from embarrassment “ Oh im so sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going I was trying to find my dorm” I look over and see I made him drop his glasses and I pick them up for him and smile at him and goes to hands him his glasses. He turns his head to look at me and I notice he has bright red eyes that seem sad yet very deep and bright white hair “Here are your glasses I am sorry for the, and you know you should let your eyes show more often there actually quite lovely” I laugh softly and stand back up and start to gather my luggage.  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:42 am
Damien helps the new girl pick up her luggage. "Don't worry about it. And as for the eyes, I'm still getting used to them. They were blue and my hair was brown a week ago," he said. "you're new here, aren't you? I'm Damien," he said with a smile as he extended his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:00 am
she looked up at him and smiles back as she reached out to shake his hand " My Name is Asuka its nice to meet you" she continues to smile at him and notices your eyes "well i dont think it will take you to long to get use to your new eyes, they look very fitting on you i must say" she kneels back to and continues to gather up her luggage when she realizes she packed way more then she thought she did as she laughs nervously to herself. She stands back up and picks up all the luggage trying to hide the fact shes have a very difficult time with it. She smiles back up at Daimen "its was very nice meeting you"  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:26 pm
Damien blushed a little. "It was nice meeting you too," he said, and started walking away. He stopped abruptly and turned around, looking Asuka in the eyes. He smiled sheepishly and shook his head. "Where are my manners? You're apparently struggling with your bags and I'm just gonna take off? I think I can manage to help you with those if you want me to. Don't worry about me being late for class. I'll deal with that," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:17 am
Asukas face lit up and smiled " you sure you dont mind helping me? i really appreciate it" She sits downa few of the bags and looks around the halls " i have no clue where im sapose to go" she laughs nervously um Daimen do you mind helping me find my dorm? i dont really know where im going" she blushes slightly  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:50 am
Damien looks at Asuka's map and chuckles. "Well, here's your problem," he said as he grabbed her map and flipped it around. "Room six, eh?" he asked as he grabbed the luggage from the floor. He looks at the map once more and says, "follow me." Damien walks through the crowded halls effortlessly as Asuka attempts to stay close. People were moving out of Damien's way very quickly once they looked at him. He was wondering why until he realized he forgot to put his sunglasses back on. Feeling slightly self concious, Damien turned down the hall housing the female dormatories. He glanced on both sides of the hallway, door by door as he said "lemme see. room six... room six. Aha! Here we are." He stood there holding the luggage as Asuka fumbled her key into the lock and opened the door. He stood there patiently as she went inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:06 am
Asuka walked inside her room and smiled at Daimen. "you may come in if you like it isnt much right now but ill invite you back again when it looks better" She giggles and grabs the bags and sits them on the floor. She kneels down and look sthrough one of the bags searching for something. "hmm where on earth is it, oh here it is i found it" she stands back up and hides something in her and and faces Daimen, she hands him a necklace with a dark blue crystal with a red center on it. "here this is for helping me, ty so much"  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:02 am
Damien looked at the necklace in Asuka's hand. The red center glowed slightly. "I can't acce--," but before he could finish the sentence, Asuka thrust the necklace into his hand. "Err... thank you," he said with a sheepish smile. "Wierd... it's pretty warm," he thought to himself as he put the necklace around his neck. He looked around the room. The plain white walls reminded him of when he first came to the school and entered his own dorm a couple months back. He remembered how it was like to start without any friends. "Listen, uhh.. I know what it's like to start at a new place without any friends. There's this dance happening tonight. I was wondering if... uhh... if...umm," he stammered. "You want to join me? Not as a date, but umm..." He blushed as he stuttered, unable to work words into sentences.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff