Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:14 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

these are the song i want you to hear Imagen yourself fighting and the song is the back ground music, songs inspire most of my attacks when i hear a song i keep thinking of a fight or think of alot of great ideas like contest and stories and stuff so im hoping it might work for you and i made it all amv just in case you got no imagination for fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0uNSYrqPQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM_Lz-4KNdQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bfjFieX4OE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OfMSJuL1dQ

(I only had a short time and my computer take forever to load youtube and these are the best i can come up with at the time)

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 pm
Kakuzu held his hand up at soma and toan, deeply offended by what dracomon said.
"You think that toan's pain.....is more than the rest of ours? I have thousands of lives that I have ended, eating away at my sanity every single day. I constantly struggle to keep myself together, especially when I'm by certain people. I can no longer feel sympathy, for I lack the emotion needed. I'm an empty shell, doomed to wander for eternity without a purpose, nothing to hold me back from the dark depths of suffering."
Kakuzu walked up to dracomon.
"And if you have had any experiences like that, please say so now, and I may just believe you."  

Amias Nicht

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:03 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Dracomon looks at Kakuzu "I wasn't saying that no one feels a certain pain i was saying that i was explaining to Charie that she shouldn't be afraid to ask for help not show off Toan past and by the way your not the only one who taken lives away and suffer the after guilt"

Toan just turn his back And walk back to the lake and stare into the wind "Dracomon that enough you don't need to explain anything"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:48 pm
"Ok, I'll keep those songs in mind when fighting, they gave me a couple of ideas."
Soma said before going to his backpack.
"Hey, where are the berries?"
At the same time.
Demidevimon did it!
Patamon did it!  

cdcash912

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:21 am
"I didn't do it!" tapirmon shouted, flying next to patamon. charie just sat there, silently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:58 am
"Ha ha ha, well i guess we just have to collect some more than. Patamon, Demidevimon, lets go."
Soma said before the trio entered the woods  

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:11 pm

Toan took another drink then got up "Vajiramon come on were gonna train" Vajiramon nodded and drew both his sword and charge Toan slashing at both his side Toan waited for the last second and jump into the air on one of the blade then of the blade and over Vajiramon where Toan did a Swipe kick on Vajiramon leg and Spun and attack with his claws

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:33 pm
"Anyway...from the senseless fighitng......I have 4 Digimon now....And I forget how long I've been here D|" Hurricane now stood up to see 2 tamers had arrived it was Belyse and Soma or whatever his name was. Hurricane looked down to see Sentinal hugging Kazuku's leg, Kazuku still not noticing Sentinal was holding onto him, Hurricane pressed a few buttons on his digi-watch and said, "your Also right it has'nt really been awhile, To me...Anyway......" Suddenly the GungnirMK-01 had appeared out of the digivice. Hurricane held this in his hand to Kazuku showing him the weapon "Remember this Kazuku? Weirdly it stayed intact after GGCM dissapeared"  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:49 pm
Kakuzu felt something on his foot, and saw sentinal. he sighed and ignored it.
"Yes, I remember that gungir. Though I don't really want to remember that fight..."
Kakuzu walked over to the lake, and jumped in. He saw below him, twenty five pairs of blood red eyes. Kakuzu jumped out of the water, and was followed by twenty five divermon. His digimon took on all but one divermon, who was glowing purple.
"I'mma kill you...tamer!"

A purple barrier surrounded Kakuzu and the divermon, who shortly after digivolved into plesiomon. Plesiomon shot a blast of energy out of his mouth at kakuzu, who retaliated by blasting his digisoul at the wave, stalling it long enough for him to dash out of the way before he got hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Toan and Vajiramon fought for 10 mins before Toan won the match By twisting Vajiramon blade from his hand and point in his neck "That enough for today" Vajiramon growled and took back his blade "All that training and you still won" Toan laughs but stop short when he saw Kakuzu fighting Dracomon came over watching the fight "Should we help?" Toan shook his head "Not yet he strong enough to handle himself but if their trouble jump right in" They both nodded

shadow toan

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:41 pm
"......It seems everyone wants to fight nowadays Guy Huh?" Hurricane's digimon nodded in agreement, Sighing he forgot Sentinal was attached to Kazuku's leg and he had hopped in the water, quickly Sentinal emerged outta the water in the hands of a Depthmon/ Sentinal tucked on some kind of flap the Plesiomon's head. Suddenly Hurricane hits another button on his Digivice witch is now up to his face. After the button was pressed, Sentinal digivolved to Veemon and then Armor Digivolved to Raidramon, The Newly Armor/Ultimate level Digimon now stands on land in front of the Depthmon, Sentinal hops down to nearby land and yells out "Lighting Blade!" Suddenly the Depthmon is electrucuited,. Sentinal then walked up to Hurricane saying, "
I wish Armor Digivloution would sustain longer......Being Raidramon is wonderful"
Hurricane sighed and now sat down on the ground with his back to the tree leaning on it somewhat, Hurricane nodded off possibly having some kind of Dream that's a vision.

(also Epic, I need to speak to you something about this in the RP, Please contact me in a Pm, It's about the BIG Thing that's going to happen and I have something wonderful that will go c: )

(It's fixed now ^^ Sorry for the mishap)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:00 pm
"MetalEtemon and Xuanwumon what should we do know,"said Tyler

"I don't know,"answered Xuanwumon.

"How about we find some help,"said MetalEtemon.

"ya that sound like a good idea," said Tyler.

"Lets go,"said Xaunwumon

Tyler, Xuanwumon, and MetalEtemon leaved to find some more digimon.  

atomic_twilight

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:23 am
Hurricane_hedgehog
"......It seems everyone wants to fight nowadays Guy Huh?" Hurricane's digimon nodded in agreement, Sighing he forgot Sentinal was attached to Kazuku's leg and he had hopped in the water, Sentinal tucked on some kind of flap the Plesiomon's head. Suddenly Hurricane hits another button on his Digivice witch is now up to his face. After the button was pressed, Sentinal digivolved to Veemon and then Armor Digivolved to Raidramon, The Newly Armor/Ultimate level Digimon now stands atop the Plesiomon, Sentinal hops down to nearby land and yells out "Lighting Blade!" Suddenly the Plesiomon is electricuted, and aso anything else most likely in the water. Sentinal then walked up tp Hurricane saying, "
I wish Armor Digivloution would sustain longer......Being Raidramon is wonderful"
Hurricane sighed and now sat down on the ground with his back to the tree leaning on it somewhat, Hurricane nodded off possibly having some kind of Dream that's a vision.

(also Epic, I need to speak to you something about this in the RP, Please contact me in a Pm, It's about the BIG Thing that's going to happen and I have something wonderful that will go c: )

(One, I already have the roleplay planned out, so there will not be anything that changes. Secondly, do you read at all? I said force field for a reason.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:25 am
charie just sat there, watching everyone fight.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:11 am
(Sorry man ^^; Missed the force field part, I shall fix sweatdrop )  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games