Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrulyCapricious

Gracious Trader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:07 pm
Hi, everyone! This guild looked pretty spiffy so I accepted the Invite I got (this is only the 2nd guild I'm a member of - the other is an Exchanger guild). I spend most of my time on Gaia in the General Community Discussion, the Exchange, and the Table Top Gaming Forum. I'm 23 and I joined in June of this year because my husband sweet talked me into it in an attempt to prevent me from getting a WoW account. It seems to have worked pretty well so far. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:21 pm
Hi,call me punk,meow,or punk meow,but my real name is Katelyn.Yes.It is spelled weird.I was invited here,the guild looked totally awesome,so I joined.Thats my story.I hope I was invited because my name amused you.>w<.Thats it for now,thanks for inviting me!
- PunkMew -
('o' left out on purpose)  

haycakes

[LadyPirate]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:38 pm
      'kay, well, I'm [LadyPirate], but everyone can call me Lady, LP, or if you like nicknames I also go by Lappy. or perhaps you'd like to make a nickname for me yourself. meh?

I got invited here by ... Muskratio? yeah, I think that's the username. apparently because I have either a cute username, nice avi, or I've said something witty in the forums. :'D sweeeet. <33

so uhm.
      I live on the east coast. so whenever Gaia says that it's 4.00pm, it's really 7.00pm (at least for me).

I'm literate when I want to be. (you'll notice the only times I'm not properly grammatically capitalizing letters are the first words in sentences. if this annoys anyone, tell me, and I promise I'll stop being lazy.)

I've got way too many obsessions and I'm not going to even bother with naming them (if you'd like to know some, ask - I don't see why you'd want to, though :0 8D).

cheers! <333

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:31 pm
Hi! I usually go by Cello. My username is my weapon of choice. I've had my gaia account for a while but I until about a week ago I only used it to talking to my friend from school and working on my avatar. This is only my second guild.

A little about my personality: I'm seventeen but don't act like it. At the risk of sounding like your average nerd, I love Harry Potter, certain anime, and musicals. Love for West Side Story and Oliver! and I can't wait for Sweeney Todd to come out.

Oh yeah, and I talk too much.  

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ceritheya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:52 pm
Hey! I'm Ceri, and I was invited by Muskratio. This guild looked good so I decided to join! I hang out in the General Discussion and A/M/C/ forums, and sometimes linger in the Music.

Sweeney Todd? Me too!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:11 pm
Hello people I'll be stalking for a tad, My name is Dip and this is me sober:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/Blood_Dagger/dipzpix032.jpg  

Mustafah Monde

6,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Blippeh

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:25 pm
Hey.

Names Ben.
I hang out in the Gd more often then anything else. Um.. Muskratio invited me. My avatar doesn't change that often normally. Too slack to come up with a new look mainly.

Yeah. my profile is more informative if you want to know me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:26 pm
O: Hi.
My name is Mani.
My real name is Mani, too.
I'm from Iran, but I live in Washington.
I am 14.
I love Pokemon.
I love songs from the Nutcracker and my favorite singer is Emilie Autumn.
I like any kind of music, really.
I'm pretty nice.
I'm pretty much always in the GD.
And I love alot of people.
:'3
User Image

ItsMani

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:03 am
User Image

Hey guys, welcome to the Suites!! <333

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:09 am
Well, hello all.

I don't do this often, so this is going to sound weird, at least to me, but I'm 18, I love giving people presents, I hate it when the toilet paper is on the wrong side of the roll, and I'm slightly neurotic...but only sometimes.  

ORNAMENTAL SERENITY

Marshal Georgy Zhukov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:23 am
Yo, I'm Radi.
I'm 18, and I live in Canada.
I pretty much spam the GD, whenever I discover something amusing.
Thanks for having me in this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:24 am
Hi I'm Simon, The White Beyonce, Cute Lito Eurasian, whatever..

Does my old friend [King] still run this? surprised  

a White Beyonce

colon bracket

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:27 am
I'm Jenn. I'll be 19 in January and I live in southern California. I'm going to college to be a kindergarten teacher, and I've been a member of Gaia since 2004.

Hello. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:36 am
Hi^_^
I am too old for Gaia (22) and I have been on for about 4 years. I think. I spend my days infront of a computer with a headset on my head, helping idiots fix ther internet connections and broadband phones...  

Amens

Naughty Veteran

24,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Lucy the thread killer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:51 am
Yeah [K!ng] is crew here...

AND WELCOME ALL...nao posts  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games