Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirhya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Greetings! My name is Maya, I live in Ottawa, Canada, and I am a 27 years old crazy woman =^.^= (yeah, I'm an artist, so the embodiement of everything that is crazy and evil)

I *had* two cats, but my beloved Isis left me last March, so I only have one cat left, Tora. I also have two cockatiels, Jack and Sparrow ( blaugh ) and a gerbil.

Since Isis is gone, Tora has become a real attention whore, and the two parrots, well... they already were sweatdrop

I live with my fiance and work as a Massage therapist and orthotherapist.
I love to draw, both old fashion way and with my graphic tablet, I love being outside, watching stuff in my gardens grow, or planting new stuff, I love a nice long walk, and I used to be a bellydancer, before my job took over my life completely.

That,s about it for now I guess =^.^=
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:12 am

My name is Rebecca. I love dogs. I have two dogs right now, a golden retriever and a golden/border mix. They are wonderful dogs. My daughter just got a pomeranian puppy. She goes to college out of state so we will be taking care of it for a couple of years.

I am 55. Married for 35 years this month. I would love to be in your guild.

redshiftnova

uchiha-kari-777

5,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 am

hi, my name is megan! i'm 13 and live in southern california.

the pets i have now:
~1 adorable yellow lab (female) named Angel
~1 fuzzy bunny (male) named Chocolate Chip

pets in the past
~1 gray lop-eared rabbit (male) named Fluffy
~1 pure white rabbit (male) named Angel as well
~1 red-eared slider turtle (male) named Tim Duncan
~1 red-eared slider turtle (male) named Michael Phelps
~1 brown and white hamster (female) named Crystal
~1 white hamster (female) named Sleepy

oops, 2 long i think sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 am

Hi, I'm Rachel, but you can call me Wildy. I live with my Beta fighter fish, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. I love animals, especially the creatures of the wild and natural world. I'm 15 and going to be 16 in August, and -- sorry boys -- I'm not single, I do have a boyfriend, and we're not breaking up any time soon.

I go to a couple of other sites besides Gaia, like deviantArt.com, icanhascheezburger.com, photobucket.com, projectplaylist.com... and I think that's it. mrgreen

I'm glad to be a part of this guild and I will try to do my part when/if it's needed!

Wildy Nasharra

[.P e I p E r A.]

Diamond Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 am

Hi, I'm Stephanie. I am 21 yrs old and currently live in Missouri. I have one cat, named Taz. He's my baby. ^^;

Glad to be apart of the guild.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:49 am

Hey! I'm Peas Out, but you can call me Peas or Hannah. I live in Louisiana with my two awesome pets, a 15 1/2 year old orange (male) Tabby cat named Tabby and an almost 3 year old (female) mixed breed dog named Lucy.

Here's a picture of Lucy, I don't have one of Tabby though. (New computer)

Peas Out

Miss_Chaos24

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:54 am

Hey I`m Katie or Bunny, I`m 13, f, i live in NC, and I have two f hamsters named Panda and Autumn, 1 cat named Sir p***y Cat (if you have a cat you know why) fish of and on, 1 dog that I own, named Jake (I`m workin on a pic for him) oh and 1 or 2 foster Dogs that I foster for AARF (heres the link if you wanna cheak it out) http://www.aarfanimals.org/ and Mi absolut fav well I love all animals ( except spiders I respect but I`m a very afriad) I`d hav to say Pygmy monkey ( I love mi primates)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:14 am

I'm Raven, and I have a small menagerie at my house- 5 cats inside, 3 stray cats outside that have adopted me, four turtle, 2 bearded dragon, an albino cornsnake, and, as of yesterday, a high white California Kingsnake.
I'm a trained dog groomer, in college for a degree in graphic design, and have a part time job at a reptile and aquatics specialty store.

Ravenlady13

AquaLunar2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:20 am

I'm Melissa. I live in Chicago and grew up with dogs all my life. I live with my boyfriend and our 2 cats, litter mates turning 1 in July. One had a "googly eye" so the name Google kinda happened. We eventually named the other, Yahoo.

My kittens at 5 months

I was going to post the photo but it's rather large so I just linked it. Google is a female (left) and Yahoo is a male (right). They are just your average domestic shorthair but are part Siamese. They were barn cats but are now happily living as indoor city cats. Whenever we travel back to Texas (their birthplace), we wrangle them into harnesses and leashes to let them explore. Google is curious but too scared to move and Yahoo is like a dog, wanting to smell everything.

At some point soon I hope, I'd like to get a dog and name him Emisen, to follow suit. If we had a third cat that would've be its name but another cat would be more trouble than I can handle. Besides, I love dogs.

Well, I'm happy to be here, meeting follow animal loving Gaians.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 am

Hey, I'm Scott , I am 19 years and I live in Missouri. I have a two momnt old bluetick hound and hopefully I willhave a picture of her to put up here soon.

knuckl3s____23

geebils

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 am

Hellooo, I'm Sarah~
I'm going to be a junior and I'm living in Washington state.
I have a guinea pig, a dog, two birds and a cat.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:36 am

I'm Angela.
I'm 16 years old, and a girl.
I live in New York and I have a kitty!! 3nodding 4laugh 3nodding 4laugh 3nodding
Her name is Sally and my brother in law got her from some farm.
She's less than a year old.

atomic_ange

Dapper Fatcat

Akai-Panda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:50 am

Hi, I'm Hymh or you can call me Faith. I currently have 3 cats(Bear, Possum, and E.B.) and a bunch of fish. Before I had a cat named Prissy and she got pregant, having 3 cats(one of which was E.B.). Well those 4 cats: Prissy, E.B., Jingle, and Bells all had more kittens, totaling up to about 21 cats in one house. We had to give up all of those kittens(except for Possum) and also had to give away Prissy, Jingle, and Bells because we couldn't take care of 21 cats.

Now things are a little calmer without all of those cats, except for my crazy cat Possum who tries to run up the walls and who litterly plays, Possum. He's a really good, loving cat(who is sitting on my lap right now), but he's a goof ball.

E.B. and Bear don't get along well, E.B. being a fraidy cat and Bear being a big grump, probably because he's old, has diabetes, has gotten run over 3 times causing him to have a paralyzed tail and have a pin in his back leg. He's just stupid when it comes to cars.

But in the end it's all good.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:07 am

Hi I'm Nina! I'm 13 and I live in Rhode Island. My mom and my grandpa don't like furry animals so I have a turtle and a ton of fish. I'm hopinh to raise a few guppies on my own so this guild should really help me!
Also, my favorite animal is the penguin!

nina1yu

Kurojochu

Romantic Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:57 am

peace out people! I'm Prue.
I'm 16 years old and I live in Florida.
I currently have 3 dogs; 2 shetland sheepdogs and one golden retreiver. >w<
one shetland is a boy my 4 year old baby!
the other is only a year old girl and the cutest puppy you'll ever see! XD
the golden my family and I adopted. She was badly treated by her other family so when we got her she was skiny, didn't have alot of hair and not of normal size. she's not gonna grow anymore and she's only as tall as my boy shetland! but we love her to death!
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games