Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:13 pm
i start running in circles passing your window every so often
"got to pee got to pee"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm
"Hey sweety, if you let me out i will take you to the bathroom. Can you do that for me?? Just push and the dooor should open!" smiles sweetly even though im still alex (the rude one)  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:59 pm
"huh ok"
i open the door
"i have to go"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:41 pm
Smiles. "Can you undo the strap to the straight jacket?? I was trying it on and they thought i was supposed to be in here." (known for her wonderful lies hehehehe)  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:43 pm
"ok"
i try to undo it and i do it still jumping up and down
"hurry please"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:38 pm
Laughs. "Thanks kid. Now come on." grabs your arm and runs around a couple of corners and down a few flight of stairs untill we reach a door labeled BATHROOM. "There you go. Have fun, and try not to get lost on the way back." i turn and start to walk away.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:43 pm
i hug you and i run in  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tammy saw Oni basically slam someone into a table, and ducked under one herself, holding the picture close, and shaking like crazy. She didn't know why, but seeing the guy do that absolutely TERRIFIED her to no end.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kakra

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:36 pm
As she runs into the bathroom Alex smiles and as Alex walks through a hallway she knocks a picture off the wall and head back to the main office and head out to the garden again as she walks she steps on the flowers and sit on a swing looking up at the stars wishing she were a bird so she could fly up and escape from here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:19 pm
runs back out
"done"  

diamond princess ashley

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:09 pm
i look to see im alone
"were did you go"
i look around
i run in a direction trying to remember which way i came  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:28 pm
still walking though the hallways tearing down all of the paintings and lights, untill She hears A voice,"where did she go?" I turn around to see the little girl walking around. "Over here. . . . "i call to her steeping over all of the broken glass and pictures.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:41 pm
i see you
"sissy"
i walk to you and i grab your hand
"where did you go"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:10 pm
Looks at my hand the look up at you with wide eyes. "Sisy. . . . Uh . . . . . .ok. " starts to walk through the hallways once again. "sissy huh?"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:51 pm
i shake my head "yup sissy" i smile looking up at you  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items