Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm
Just like that, whatever madness that had taken over Brigitte vanished. She sharp ears had heard Ewan's words from the campsite, though, and she began to weep. "P-please, Akia," she said softly, "just let me go and drive me away. Don't let anyone follow me. Just let me run. I'm not wanted here... I shouldn't have been wanted in the first place." Her eyes were sad and filled with tears. "Or kill me," she added.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:46 pm
"Didn't I already tell you to shut up?" Akia asked, "I'm not going to let you die, and I'm not going to let you kill. You're not going anywhere, I'll take him down myself if I have to, I know I can if I just focus. I haven't even shown what I can really do yet."  

Akia-RP

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:49 pm
Rock snapped in. ''Hey, I think that you have more chances of importance to people's eyes than me, alright? So listen to me for a minute. No matter what people say, YOU are still loved. You think you are a beast, but you haven,t seen what face resides within me, You missed part of it. So now, you're gonna get that bloodthirst over by using either one of us and rejoin the camp. If I ever leave it here, my personal weaponry room is at the gang's disposition. As for my home, it shall be taken soon or later...'' Rock said. He revieled his neck to Brigitte. ''Go ahead and strike!''Rock yelled. He didn,t care for his life, he knew that it wouldn,t be wasted in vain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:13 pm
"I said, NO ONE IS GOING TO DIE!" Akia was frustrated, were these people that stupid? "I will not allow the death of any innocient while I am around." More importantly he wouldn't allow Bridgette to kill anyone, becuase if she did, he would have to keep his word and kill her. "I can't and won't let any of you guys die. Now I have her down onto the ground, won't somebody get some animal blood, we can force her to drink it, but you just need to get it for me. She should be fine once she's full."  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:31 pm
"Akia..." Brigitte said softly, "I've already had my fill of animal blood... it isn't enough anymore. For too long I've denied myself the nutrients that my kind must have to survive. Please, Akia, let me go. Let me go to the last city I dwelled in, for it isn't far. I have a friend there. He will feed me with what I need. I would never kill... at least if I were truely in control, you know that." Her voice was stronger than what it had been and her eyes were steady upon Akia. "I shant return to bother you, if that is what you wish." She turned her head to Rock, "What you are and who you are are two different concepts. I've spoken with you, seen who you are, and I know that you aren't a monster. Don't let your reflection tell you differently."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:42 pm
''In a way, If I go too far in my transformation, I am like you, I have no more control.... That is why I haven't shown the full transformation. I'd have no control and even Eukoblitz with the strongest weapons possible could not stand in front of me, bare handed. And doesn't what I am make who I am? I have the blood of a trigon, a rare specie that has 3 different personalities... Who am I in those three? All of them, even if they are inverses...'' Rock explained.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 pm
Akia wasn't focused on what Rock was saying, instead he moved up to Brigette. "Feathers, release." He commanded and held his hand up for Brigette to grab hold of. He was only concerned about one thing right now. "Don't worry about attacking me, just take my hand for one minute."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:16 am
Brigitte nodded and did as she was told, taking Akia's hand firmly. She had no fear of harming him. She felt no need to feed off of him. She looked at him steadily in the eyes. "You can trust me, Akia. I would never kill anyone unless that person meant harm to me or a friend of mine. Let me go to the city near here. I have a good friend at the morgue there. I can get blood from him. I can stay in the city after that for your safety and the safety of everyone, if need be."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 am
"She seems calmed now... No need of me here for now..." Rock turned around and dashed back at the camp. "Things are safer now... She's calmed, but she just mustn't run into a human right now... She's going to a city that she knows she can get fed properly without draining anyone..." Rock warned Ewan  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 pm
In one swift motion Akia pulled her close and kissed her on the lips in one swift motion. He didn't know when these feelings began, but he definately had them for her. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "I shouldn't have, but I..." He let go and turned away. "I hope we meet again, maybe then it will be better."  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:13 pm
With the lightening-fast reflexes her kind was known for, she grabbed Akia's hand. She turned him to face her and placed a gentle hand on his cheek. "We will meet again," she said softly. "And next time, you shant see me as you have tonight. I'm truely sorry that you had to see the monster that resides within these walls I've built." She leaned forward and place a gentle kiss on his forehead before backing away and disappearing into the darkness.

Brigitte flitted from one shadow to the next, her form barely visible in the darkness. She was determined to get to the city before dawn, and that determination quickened her pace all the more.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:22 pm
"You were never a monster in my eyes..." He whispered, knowing that she was to far away to hear. He turned, and started to walk back. He came through the trees, ready for whatever was comming next. They woud get there and back safely, it didn't matter what he was going to go through, they would meet again someday, he knew it.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Brigitte came upon the city much sooner than she had anticipated. She moved through the streets silently until she came upon a small brick building. She knocked upon the heavy metal door twice, and it cracked open. A single eye could be seen through the crack, and it widened at the sight of the vampire. "Brigitte!" the man on the other side of the door gasped. He opened the door wider and bid her to come in.

Brigitte walked in, the bright lights of the morgue reflecting off of her pale skin. "I assume you have the usual?"

The man nodded. He walked quickly to a separate room and returned with a glass of red liquid. "There ya go, meh dear," he said with a smile.

Brigitte grabbed the glass from him with supernatural speed, downing the liquid in moments.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:02 pm
Rock tossed the hood over his head as the shadow-him took place. Black feathered wings shot out of his back. He flapped one shot and landed at the top of a tree. His gaze was foggy as it passed voer the landscape. His dark fingure on the treetops was inspiring, yet sppoky and anyone seeing him, hearing his sigh, could guess that his heart has dried out from the bleeding. It was nearly too late for him. He was slowly freezing up inside. Anywhere he went, fear was repsent on peoples faces, seeing his figure walk by. He rarely saw anyone except clients for his premium weaponry at the cheapest costs. Even clients held themselves near the door and ready to dash out any moment. The group he was with was the first people that hadn't run away, but they had no clue of what resided within Rock. ''In any way, there's no one to show me the way to leave this blizzard-like road...'' Rock sighed one of the loneliest sighs evre heard to human ears...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:39 pm
Akia made a small entrance popping up quietly next to Rock in the trees. "It gets easier as time moves, just hopefully it won't take you as long as I. Two hundred years can be a long time to feel alone, even when you're not."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff