Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:32 pm
"You think? i know i seem like a spoiled brat but thats not who i am and not who i want to be." Claire passed a piece of toast to Randall and put lots of cream into her sugar into her coffee and drank it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 pm
randall took the pice of toast and ate it he drank his coffee claire how are we going to track down a certure that can kill and infect other,s we need a unit.randall said  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:57 pm
"Yea ive been thinking about that but maybe we can find it on our own.I mean if we go to the lab im almost positive that they have tracking devices on everything thats how my parents found out where i was living." Claire lifted up her shirt to reveal her belly button with a black thing underneath the skin."This is my tracker it was implanted when i was born." Claire then turned around and lifted up her hair to show a barcode that was inked into her neck."That is my barcode to register me into the system." Claire finished her coffee and began to cut the poppy seed muffin in half and handed half to Randall.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:03 pm
whoa randall took the half muffin and ate he lifted his rigth slevee up and his shoulder had two diffrent barcodes on it.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:07 pm
"Thank you but is the second one for military?" Claire looked with bewilderment at the bar codes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:24 pm
yes randall said after he finish his coffee .  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Claire put a tip on the table and went to the register to pay."We should go to the lab i kinda broke in earlier and no one is there." Claire paid and went outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm
sure randall got up and went to the hummer he loaded up on gear.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm
"Hey im gonna head out there and ill open the gate when you get there" Claire was off very quickly now that she had the energy from the food. Claire slipped through the fence and made her way to a Guard house to get the gate key. She grabbed it off the desk which was covered in blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm
randall was part of the b.s.s.a he grab his m4a1 carbine and got out of the hummer and walk to the main gate *claire im a the gate*.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 pm
"Be there in a second i lost my boot in an old fence hole." Claire got her boot and walked over to the main gate and opened it for Randall.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm
randall aimed his m4a1 carbine and went in my god the bsaa were rigth this place was a bloodshed.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:36 pm
"The cage is torn apart and i am trying to figure out where they keep the trackers.Aha found them" Claire went to a supply closet and found a box of trackers that when in it reads a bar code it will find it. Claire scanned her bar code to make sure it worked. it did.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm
randall went to the cryo tube lab he walked in he type in a name he remember *ouka* he foun the cryo tube it was broken *cliare we have a female werewolf on the lose and this one is a fighter*  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm
"Grab that card key on the table it might have the bar code on it." Claire said to Randall. Claire looked at the cryo-tube and had a flash back to when she was a little girl and sat on the metal table watching her daddy work.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games