Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:32 am
randall get up and puts a leash on the wolf and lets it find a scent he grabs his german luger hand gun and gose to find shita looks at needles [dose she knows im wearing a combat vest which can stop needles from kiling me]randall just takes the needles out of his vest and drop the needles.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:34 am
((Yeah seriously, thats why Adrian went into the would, chasing after where she THOUGHT she was. As for the tracker thing, you didn't shoot her did you? And what about the needles??? SO confused...))

Twilightchick372

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:31 pm
[[ no she didn't know that...it would be good to have mentioned that though before hand....Shita had threw paralyzer needles at him so he couldn't follow her. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 pm
i think that we can all agree, that unc really sucks at roleplaying  

The Harvester Of Souls

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 am
((Well, I don't want to be THAT harsh... *Nods head quickly then looks away while whistling* I just think he needs to be a bit more clear, I mean his guy just seems a bit to unstopable, like when we first started somone shot him in the head or something but he just stood up and ran off on some mission... Quite confusing... So where IS Shita anyways???))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:56 am
(I know where but im just going to sit up in this tree and wait for what will happen,) and by the way,,,,, Unsc Lear to spell dam you make me wanna go back to pre-school )) *still thinking about what side to be on a little angel version of me and demonic side appear * Monty you must help shita cause she going up against 3 people Forget her beside wouldn't it just be easier to sit and watch the fest occur *start thinking about it* Monty if you do that your going to hell *starts thinking about that* "either way it going to effect me later" *both of the demonic and angel me disappear and i begin just sitting up their * "well seeing the whole turn on this im just going to sit up here as i was before" *put left gun away and only has the right one starts spinning it around in the hand watching the fight as it progress*  

xTx Monty xTx

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:00 am
[[ well i was going to put that in my next post but then people just popped up behind her and all that good stuff.......anyways Shita is in an abandoned house that she is lives in, so technically its not abandoned. ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:50 pm
*ok ill come out clean he,s a unsc spartan that dose not wear armor on his face * now get off my back!

randall saw trying to see *good thing if found this wolf or i would been died* better just give up ill try tomrrow randall found a jeep started the car and drove back to his camp he had .  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:06 pm
((Lol, well, in a WAY its abandoned! I know what you mean though ^^ ))

Adrian cussed under her breath, the scent of the vampire completely gone. "God damn it all..." she turned around, wings painfully refolding into her back as she looked for her orional companion. "Where did he go?" she whispered, looking around. "Where could she have gone?" she asked herself, thinking of Shita, then with a sigh, "Where the hell am I?" she hissed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:16 am
Shita walked around the house and growled "Damn people..." she said. She examined her body and noticed something on her. She took it off and looked at it "He put a tracking device on me..clever but not clever enough." she said crushing it with her hand.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 am
he came out of the shadows, and smiled at adrian, "you look a little worse for wear, im sorry i didnt come out."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:56 pm
next nigth randall stoped he jeep at the woods he looked dam it *looks like the military looking for shita* randall put on a military uniform and he got in he keep it on it was a cold nigth he was lucky to have a over coat on he held his m4a1 carbine to his hands . he found the abandoned house
he walked to the house and broke the door hello? *he aimed the m4a1 carbine*he had a flashligth on his back pack he walked in the house.  

mg_jan_templar

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:36 pm
Shita was just about to take a shower when she heard the door break down. She narrowed her eyes and growled showing her fangs. She quickly put her clothes back on and grabbed her sword removing it from it case. She swirled it and quietly walked into the shadows. She appeared behind the person who invaded her home and put the tip of the sword on the back of his neck "Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?" she said with an angered tone. She just wanted to be left alone but now she could see that it was not going to happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:01 pm
randall truned to face the tip of the sword 0 0; randall saw a lazer aiming at him *crud the army must have put a tracker on me *shita you migth whant to move *there he is fire *as the military solider open fired on the house*randall hit the floor*  

mg_jan_templar

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:17 pm
Shita glared at him and looked back as she heard someone yell fire. She growled as they fired at her house. "What the hell!?" she said getting frustrated with all these damn people. She created a wave blast knocking the military people out. She looked at Randall who was on the floor and picked him up by his shirt "How the hell do you know my name?" she said angered and showing her fangs.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff