Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Medevil Melody~ End~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:54 pm
I will trade my Omnimon with a champion level or ultimate level.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 pm
It was hard to do it alone but I had a special guest irl to help me. Bonus is up guys so others still have a chance.  

Im Windspirit

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:20 pm
Gin looked at the girl startled."What do you mean I didn't do anything?!"Duftmon overheard what happened and walked over to Gin and the girl.He then pointed his saber at Gin."You dare hurt this girl and not apologize!People like you disgust me."Gin was scared and he didn't know what to do.The girl got up and look like she was injured."Ow!I think I sprained my ankle..."Duftmon looked furious,he then picked up the girl and she looked happy as she was hoping that Duftmon would carry her.Duftmon pointed his saber at Gin's throat."How dare you do this to this young girl?!After I'm done with you I'm taking her to a doctor."The end of the saber was at Gin's throat it felt that it was about to pierce his skin.The girl looked at the expression on Gin's face it was filled with fear.She gasped then yelled,"STOP!Don't hurt him!"Duftmon turned to the girl."What do you mean stop did you forget what he had done to you?"The girl shook her head."He didn't do anything I lied.It's just that I uh...always wanted you to hold me like this."Duftmon looked at the girl."I see but I done condone these sort of actions."He had pulled his saber away from Gin's throat and Gin sighed in relief.Duftmon then turned to Gin."I apologize for my actions is there anyway I can make it up to you."Gin then started thinking about."Uh well can you keep that girl company I'm afraid what will happen if I stay with her."Duftmon nodded then walked away with the girl in his arms smiling with content .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:22 pm
sweatdrop

ahh, G! You pop out of no where. >~< But I already closed the entries a while back and gudged but if it's an rp reply you want I can still do it. xD  

Im Windspirit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:24 pm
I think I know this one!! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:29 pm
shadow toan
~Those that do not bow down to the darkness.....~

oh oh! i want to see my result is too! dont count this as an entry!

Toan was annoyed with the girl who continously sprout nonsense about him. Toan look behind the girl and gave a grin and started agreeing with her. "Yes that is a shame, wow i must be a curel person. Is that right now?" and so on for a few more mins till Toan got bored and stuff a lollipop into the girl mouth to quite her. "Well thank you for wasting my last five min it was fun, now if your nonsense was done let go to the camera shall we?" And Dracomon came from behind the girl carry a video camera cause he wanted to tape the knights and the entire fair. Toan grab the camera and rewind to the part where Toan was enjoying a nice hot dog and the girl bump into him and causing all the trouble. "Wow would you look at that, there mustve been something in my eye just now cause the video tape didn't look a thing like you said." Toan said to the girl as he rewind to the part again and press play then rewind and press play. The girl face started to turn red from anger and cursed at Toan in words even he doesn't know. she even as went as far to insult his mother. But Toan kept his kool knowing she was embarassing herself in front of the knight.

~shall be doom to be consume by it.....~

Edit by windy~~

The girls eyes were teary that she broke out and rushed out of the room. Duftmon stared back as the tamer named Toan stood there gloating his victory. Duftmon crushed the video camera a bit furious, “You may be right for that matter but that was taking it far past the limit. You should never embarrassed a woman like that, your actions are foul!” The Royal Knight lifted both the digimon and Tamer easily by their collars walking out of the banquette. He tossed the two out of the building, “You should be ashamed tamer, return to me once you learned how to treat a woman properly.” Duftmon from then on out swore to teach others the proper way to provoke themselves in a situation as the one from the fair.
(xD Geezes toan, you have to remember to always treat everyone kind at least. Not embarrise her in front of a crowd from one small push! xD )
alright i just want to say what goes around come around she make a deal out of one small push i ended it i have no regret! i am not sexist, weither a men or a lady they will face the same punishment for their trouble if they earn a reward they gain the same thing  

shadow toan

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 pm
Well, seeing as how Gage isn't allowed to win the bonus digi... Minomon?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 pm
Minomon?  

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:40 pm
We are the Pinophytas! We fight against any who dare to go against us...thoug i’m not one of them... *sigh* You know I may be writting rigt now but its hard since im writtin’ with my mouth. My pencil ceeps fallin. I-i know im noit great yet but im willing to fight someday im trainin hard! I love to decorate the cones too but I have to go now.
Date entery: 00/10/01
~ Minomon  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 pm
:0 You were soupost to pm me it/.  

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 pm
oh..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 pm
^^ Well I hope you all enjoyed this..... I think I gave to many digimon. XD wont happen again...
I'll try to get the art up in a jiffy for those who state permanent keep but for others who wich to trade please speak up~  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:46 pm
GThis loser next to me named greem is begging me to type a message for him so here it goes: "Hey, I will trade any one of you minomon winners for a omnimon?!" - smiles widley and convincingly-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:53 pm
My contest is up next so people, be ready!! <3  

Teh Ace of Shades

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out