Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm
granted you wake to find out that wish you got granted was only a dream

wishes terminater the new one comming out had arnold s. in the movie i cant spell his last name  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:56 pm
granted but the only thing hes good at terminating now days is his political promises! rofl

I wish I could get by on less sleep  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:00 pm
Granted, a man appears before you with an offer. he can teach your body how to function on a mere 4 hours of sleep a night all you have to do is sign on the dotted line. 13 weeks later you have not only learned how to function on 4 hours of sleep but you have also developed the ability sleep standing at attention with your eyes open. too bad your stuck serving the next 4 years in a USMC supply depot. (this corruption curtesy of my brother the LCpl. USMC, Pendelton)

I wish I had a cheeseburger.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:50 pm
Unfortunately, the chef didn't like you and he spit in your cheeseburger.

I wish Light Yagami had won. How else would you rid the world of crime and corruption in a short amount of time but by killing off the people involved?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

rave kitty king

5,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 pm
they are all dead. but now their children are yakuza members

i wish that all vgetables were twice their size  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:25 pm
Granted, children of the world now hate you
I wish I had a lot of turtles for my gaia aquarium smile  

Azure Alexea

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:46 pm
true but they died leaving nothing behind

wishes for a nice trip out of town  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:30 pm
Hehe granted and here are my friends Benny and Bruno to take your on a nice "trip outta town" in the luxurious trunk of this black car. They'll treat you to the latest in cement fashions and thrilling look and the country's historic bridges followed by a refreshing river dip.

I wish I had weekends off...I wish I had weekends.  

Angelicphrase

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Granted, now for you, everyday is a weekend day... however, every business only works on weekdays, so no more going to the grocery store... and your insurance lapses... no post office for you... til finally, you wind up starving to death, but hey!! you got your weekend!!

I wish I could play in Rabbit Doubt as late as I want without oversleeping in the mornings!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 pm
Granted you play all night now and never oversleep, because now you have incurable insomnia. Day after day, night after night you stare bug eyed at your computer screen & not even sleeping pills help. Well at least we'll get to see lots more of you ^_^ (hahah nice banner MotherMoo that's great did you make it?)

I wish I was more motivated  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:59 pm
*sigh* me to!!

Granted! You are now so motivated and enthusiastic you are a hive of activeties! You impress your bosses with your unrelentless achievment of targets and requirements! You climb the ladder of success so fast you nearly go flying off the end of it!!
In a few years you are the director of the company you work for! How ever not all is as cheery as it would seam! It would appear you stepped on more than a few toes on the way there!
Your new minions are resentful of you and are plotting your downfall! You here whispers and murmers every where you go! Papers mysteriously get shuffeled out of order and your water dispenser has taken a strange yellow hugh!!
Soon your nerves get the better off you! How much of this can you take?
It would be OK if you could hold someone responsible but theres no evidence to proove a thing!
Its only a matter of tie before you get carted of to the loony bin gabbling something about evil pixies playing in the lift shaft!

I wish I could master the art of astral projection  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:11 pm
You have been granted mastery of projection. The draw back is that now you have to master returning to yourself for living duties. You also find that whilst in your astral world, you cannot touch, feel, or make out the details that you had wanted to learn it for to begin with!

I wish I had never left my Wiccan materials in storage for so long!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm
Granted instead you never left them and devoted all your time and effort to their furthered research. Day and night you become obsessed until you discover a real magic book and accidentally raise the dead while trying to figure out your Greek Latin. Crap. On the bright side you also find a spell to make cookies for the post apocalypse. (this is only meant to be funny not insulting sorry I don't know much about Wicca please take no offense.)

I wish I had a library of knowledge  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 pm
GRANTED! : except, that library is filled with books written in arachaic aramaic and you have suddenly lost your abilities to see clearly... and you've also lost your glasses

I wish for: A magic pocket whereby I can pull out anything I need at any given time.  

AschfahlDahlia

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games