Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:01 pm
The world is quite clearly a figment of my imagination I mean there's no other explanation. Reality is a perspective I have rejected this one to submit my own. (lol hurrah for Adam Savage ) heart

The person below me has the fifty foot woman in their backyard and isn't sure what to do with her. eek question  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 pm
I really don't know where you are gonna live or what you're going to eat, and if the authorities find out I have not idea what they might do to you? So until I can get this all figured out..... You wanna play Doctor? twisted heart

The Person below me is a lagomorph.  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 am
yes, however, a dead one ... lol (I had to look it up at dictionary.com to see what it meant...)

lago·morph (lag′ə môrf′)

noun
any of an order (Lagomorpha) of plant-eating mammals characterized by a short tail and two pairs of upper incisors, one behind the other, and consisting of the rabbits, hares, and pikas

the person below me watches cooking shows on TV.. dreaming of being a great chef while in actuality will burn the pan when boiling water...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:12 am
Well, you see, I thought I could get in with Mr. Brown and do a science of cooking show. I just need to get this down pat, because I keep melting my saucepans... Hmmm... now, where is that darned spectrometer...?

Below me is the first man on the dead man's chest. They've got 14 other losers constantly squirming and grabbing on them. It's a little arousing, but not so much as it is annoying. So much for resting in peace razz  

Exor Omega

Otia

Beloved Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 pm
Yes. Well, you see, I had to get them to stop pushing me around and treating me like dirt so I cut my hair and killed them. I dressed up every day to make my reputation as a man believable.

Below me is the first president of the united states holding a katana on drugs.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 pm
Good day to you sir! My name is John Hanson and I do declare that if the walls dont stop rippling like the marmalade sky above us every time you move I will put a halt to said such movements with this hear Japanese fork I just confiscated from my chamber maid!! So here me well suh!! And stop your infernal pixie dance!!

Bellow me is the first person ever truly cough up a silver spoon and quite impressed by this feat is trying to follow up with a full forty piece dinner set!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:09 pm
*hack* *hack* *hack* Damn, this fork keep getting stuck on my tonsils.

The person below can foretell the present.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:44 pm
Guess what I'm seeing right now in my third eye. It involves two people. * Grins devilishly. *

Below me is the first black president of the united states. (Lol. heart )  

Otia

Beloved Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 pm
Yes despite my outward appearance I'm really Obama incognito trying to blend in and collect information from the public. Those boys in census just aren't cutting it. But everyone keep acting normally.... ninja

Below me is the Priminister of Canada trying to cut in on my super information gathering idea, and trying to get me to come back to Ottawa.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 pm
Well, yes, you see, this was a Canadian operation first, eh, so mind your own damn business. I mean, President Obama, on the behalf of all Canadians, we would be happy to welcome you back here, eh.

(The only Canadians I know spend half their time in Michigan, so......)

The person below me had an interesting proposition regarding the current economic state of the cosmos at large, including a review of the precipitous amount of quark diffusion in the Alpha Centauri sector.

ninja  

Exor Omega

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Why yes in fact I do, see with my total hostile takeover of the Alpha Centauri atomic lab productions we can redirect the funds from the quark energy project. Then we diversify and expand outward to provide cheap energy for all. See under my rule the cosmos shall prosper it is in everyone's best interest that I take over muhahahhaahahaha!!!!! twisted You shall bow before meeee!!! *ahem* heart mrgreen heart
User Image

The person below me has a secret business running out of their basement which has caught the interest of the CIA, FBI, and oddly NASA  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:14 pm
Well yes, I build and sell Zero-Point Energy reactors and the power convertors necessary to harness the output.

The person below me is another satisfied customer.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:12 am
Yep, never had a cheaper energy bill 0$ say haven't got any other gizmos for sale hm?

The person below me has been restricted by the UFO hot-line to one call a day. And no more mail in evidence  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:46 pm
Some one!! Any one! You gotta believe me!!! They keep landing in my back garden and helping themselves to my Rhubarb! They say there craft can run better on it but There teeth are stained purple!!
Please help me!! Now there looking through the kitchen window at my custard!!! *hides behind sofa* gonk
User Image
User Image

Bellow me is a harsh skeptic with no belief in my claims  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 pm
called up the psyc ward to take u in its just crows eating ur food

below me has take the 50 foot woman on a date eek and lived to tell about it  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games