Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:42 pm
"ok..." Kawaii said walking to Andrew "oh hey! we are ready to leave!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 pm
fenrir held both of his and kawaiis bags he walked back to the boat holding kawaiis hand"so what should we do when we get ack" he asks
((g2g ill b back tommorrow bye))  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:56 pm
OOC"OK.. but we are in the loby of the hotel not the boat...
"i don't know. but school starts soon so we will be doing that." Kawaii said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:59 pm
((( I'm happy that they're kissing as a couple... but, NOOO, others have to ruin it with the complaining, and more complaining... it's so annoying... you allowed romance so this is the result! Geez... stressed )))

Orion smiled, "I don't mind waiting for that moment then...", and he picked up a slice for himself.  

memphiskite
Crew

x-eroina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm
Adele looked to the left of where she was standing and sat back up. 'I wonder if the others are in the lobby yet?' She asked herself in her thoughts. She quickly got up and headed towards the lobby. When she was there she looked around the room and spotted all of her things near the couch. She grabbed them and went to her room to freshen up. When she was done she wore a white skirt with a white tube top and her converse. She packed everything and headed to the lobby to wait again. She sat at the same place she sat at and started listening to her iPod.

OOC!: Hah. sorry for the long post. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:30 am
"So where were you Ori-kun, I didnt saw you this morning at the hotel" Kikyo said as she allready finished her slice of cake  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 am
memphiskite
((( I'm happy that they're kissing as a couple... but, NOOO, others have to ruin it with the complaining, and more complaining... it's so annoying... you allowed romance so this is the result! Geez... stressed )))

Orion smiled, "I don't mind waiting for that moment then...", and he picked up a slice for himself.

(((Sorry? Its just that every other post is them making out and its getting a little annoying! I dont mind if they kiss just not on every page!? sweatdrop )))
Andrew then saw everyone down there.... "Ok guys! Lets go! He walks towards a door all the way in the back and walks through~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:28 pm
fenrir stood there in the lobby waiting to leave  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:26 pm
"Ok! i ready!" Kawaii said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:53 pm
fenrir his and her bags over his shoulder and alked holding kawaiis hand"what do you plan to do when we get back" he asks  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:02 pm
"hmmmi don't know. What about you?" Kawaii asked.
OOC: srry i gatta go. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:06 pm
fenrir put his to swords on his sides and two on his back to the left and to the right so he could get to them"i plan to gte my revenge by finally killing those slayers everyone of them so nobody will have to sufer the same faith as me" he says and puts all his weapons on his body  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:26 pm
"Thats good i guess..." Kawaii said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:40 pm
"School starts tomarrow." Yukina said, holding Trime's hand. "But we'll make it through."  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Karin Sasukes partner
"School starts tomarrow." Yukina said, holding Trime's hand. "But we'll make it through."

OOC: isn't she still a little girl?  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games