Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm
Diz looked at the hand on his shoulder not taking any notice of the death threat. "Remove your hand or have it blown off, your choice." He said with a sigh. Diz turned his head slightly to see who had grabbed him. "Geez, it's you? Man you're like a bad cold. Though you're definitly better then the others that have come for me." Diz turned the rest of his body so he was completely facing Valis. "So what exactly is it you want from me?"

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 pm
After a while, Dahlia's eyes flew open. She jumped up and looked at the giant pile of rubble blocking her path. She cussed loudly, and kicked a rock. Angrily, she turned to see Roho laying there. "Oh........hi......" she mumbled, sighing angrily at her loss of a target.  

The Galactic Panda

drac54

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:39 pm
Sonia had been woken by the first explosion, having slunk off to an alley to take another nap. She had hoped that she could go back to sleep, but there were more explosions, and later gunshots and Chris's battle screech. Sighing, she stood up and dusted herself off before peering around the corner to see Maho, Arcaos, and Chris surrounded by men with guns. She turned into a shadow and slithered out of the alley to appear behind the lead man. "That's not very nice you know...." Her voice echoed like she was talking in a large empty room, and sounded darker then it normally would have.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:48 pm
"Sonia!" Christopher sceramed delight "come and join us the funs about to start" he hised pulled out a blade of twisted rubys "ladys first" he whispered a hint of ice in his voice wanting for something to happen so he could kill someone

Valis smiled and with an eerie speed but a swichblade to his thort "well normally i would say your life, but after testing you, i've reconsidered, think of how much the streets will stane with blood, think of how much more fun muder can be with two rather then one" Valis said lightly  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:55 pm
"Well... I might as well... huh?" Sonia solidified, her scythe hanging casually from her right hand, pose relaxed. "Hey... Arcaos your not hurt that bad are you?" She was still standing idly behind the lead man, looking completely solid.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 pm
"So, you show up, finally. You were rather a long wait, my target." He said hitting Sonia in a pressure point causing he whole body to stiffen. He picked her up and started to run away as his men got back up and aimed the guns again. Only this time, each one looked less alive. "You see, Sonia, I have animated dead corpses by machine. They can never be killed, you will be my first expieriment on nonhuman subjects." Adeodatus told her with an evil grin. He placed her in a car and drov off. But first he made sure she was tied up too tight to move.

Arcaos looked around at them. "Souless corpses... you got this Christopher, or shall you go after Sonia?" He asked as he formed into his shadow self.

You're Aive! Roho thought to her hapily. You gave me and Arcaos quite a scare.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:09 pm
Christopher looked at the dead men dogbodys he thought smiling "i think half is far theres enough for both of us, so what do you say?" Christopher asked and without waiting for an answer he spoke in Latin "luxuria, gula, avaritia, acedia, ira, invidia, and your final sin superbia!" Christopher screeched as half the dead men fell into the ground that was spitting fire "i will give you until i count to ten and if you don't join in the gutting of that mad man i will assume your dead" Christopher hissed and flew offf after Sonia and Adeodatus  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Arcaos.... Dahlia's eyes narrowed at the ground as she thought of the name bitterly. She spat at the ground and looked up at the ceiling. She glanced over and saw a manhole cover close by. Quickly running towards it, she smashed open the cover and jumped out of the sewer. "C'mon, Roho!" She yelled below.  

The Galactic Panda

drac54

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:18 pm
"I'm afraid I'm not that helpless....." Sonia said, before trying to turn back into a shadow. What felt like an electric shock coursed through making her gasp. Crap... the ropes must have something that blocks my powers....? Sonia glared icily at the man, waves of malice sweeping off her. She was gonna kill him... as soon as she was out of these ropes.... his heart would be ripped out of his twitching body.... Sonia grinned evilly, still glaring with cold eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:18 pm
Arcaos used his shadow fire sword to burn the rest. He then shot after him. Right under him, Arcaos taunted, "What, are you slow? Ten, common that's too much time!" He sped up to catch the car. Using his shadow powers he held it in place.

Adeodatus steped out of the car. Aimed the gunn with one shot, he hit Christopher in the arm with a silver bullet. "Come at me then, it just means more test subjects." He laughed at them as he drew his sliver sword.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:23 pm
Christopher let out his loudest sreech yet braking every thing that was brakable he then stopped and used one long finger to rip the bullet out his skin healed but it stung he flew at the car stabbing it wildly not caring what or who he hit he was mad with pain and rage  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Why? He asked as he followed.

"Hey, be careful about Sonia!" Arcaos yelled at Christopher as he formed back to his normal shadow state.
"Aw, you're gonna harm my first subject!" He yelled stabbing Christopher in the arm ans slicing down. "Are you that doumb to put your comrand in the lines of death?"  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Sonia had managed to fall over on the her side, but not before getting clipped in the shoulder, which caught the ropes. "Your so screwed..." Sonia growled, tackling the man out of the car and punching him in the face. "Thanks Chris..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:31 pm
Christopher hissed "nothing matters but your death you sick twisted son of a b**ch" Christoper his trying to not fall unconchous from the pain  

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:34 pm
"Ow... like you're gonna kill me?" He taunted Sonia at he kicked her off, "Well, Ta Ta for now." He said before jumping into the car and speeding off. More of his 'Guards' showed up. Only this time, they were much stronger.

"Well I guess he's scared." Arcaos laughed as he charged at on of the men. The man just smashe Arcaos to the ground, even though he was a shadow. "Ooh talented ones.." He gasped as he regained his breath.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games