Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:49 am
Gaxl N Axl
Ok. I have an odd... question. I'm only 13 and I have a boyfriend. We talk about sex all the time, and lately I've been thinking about whether or not I should let him... finger me. Like, not under the clothes, but over them and I want him to touch my er... breasticles.

If you feel that you are ready, I say go for it. Touching is harmless.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:55 am
Matron Mord Sith
Gaxl N Axl
Ok. I have an odd... question. I'm only 13 and I have a boyfriend. We talk about sex all the time, and lately I've been thinking about whether or not I should let him... finger me. Like, not under the clothes, but over them and I want him to touch my er... breasticles.

If you feel that you are ready, I say go for it. Touching is harmless.

Just make sure to set some boundaries and your vocal to him about what you like and don't, or if he' hurting you if you do.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:07 pm
Gaxl N Axl
User ImageUser Image

If you feel like you're ready, go ahead! Just make sure he absolutely knows what you don't want to do yet ^^

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 pm
iCrickle
Kaiyle Brightblade
I tried a**l. We used a lube but it still REALLY hurt. Is it like this for everyone? Does it get better? Do I have to practice penetrating my a**s or something?

Any tips on first time a**l or good positions for a**l would be appreciated/
••I C R I C K L E••
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the link.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 pm
Can someone recommend a good lubricant? I'd really like to find one that doesn't smell or taste gross.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 am
Okay. I've got a question.

I posted in another forum in this guild about a problem I had.
My fiance gave me chlamydia and I am not able to get pregnant now because of the scar tissue blocking my tubes (I just found out I am able to get surgery to fix it, I'm nervous about that, but you gotta do what you gotta do).

So.
Is there any other damage it could have caused?
Or am I just being paranoid?
And also, how long does it take for your body to get rid of the infection after you start taking the meds for it?  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:31 am
Wonderful Conspiracy
I have a question about oral somewhat.
Last night I gave oral for the first time. And I kept getting a runny nose. Does this happen to alot of girls? What causes it?
You could be allergic to his semen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:51 pm
How do you know if you've had an orgasm?  

LellyLee

Smitten Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Princess_Zelda_Engel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 pm
So my fiance says condoms are not comfortable to him.. But I don't want to have a child yet.. Or anything. But we both still want to have sex.
any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 pm
Princess_Zelda_Engel
So my fiance says condoms are not comfortable to him.. But I don't want to have a child yet.. Or anything. But we both still want to have sex.
any suggestions?

You can see your doctor about contraceptives/ birth control pills.  

Jenitorturer

LellyLee

Smitten Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:04 am
There are lots of different birth controls out there, if you don't want to talk to your doctor about it you can go to a family planning clinic and they can give you all the info you need.
I have the implant in and that last 3 years, it's a little tube that is injected in your arm just under the skin, you can't see it but can feel it if you run your finger over it. I've tryed many of the pills and the injection and they didn't suit me but have had no problems with the implate at all. And the best bit (for me anyway) is that you don't have a period while on it. After the 3 years you have it taken out but if you want to continue with this contraception then they can put another on in when they take it out.

I've been on the pill, mini pill and had the injection so if you need any info on them just ask, there are also non hormonal birth controls out thier too if you worried about that. Such as a IUD aka the coil, femidoms (female condom), diaphragms and the cervical cap and you can also use spermicide.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:23 am
I feel impotent and I feel like a disappointment.

I don't know why, but recently, I've been having complications/difficulties when it comes to orgasming and feeling ANY sensation during vaginal intercourse/penetration.

I can't masturbate either because it feels like I'm numb in my genital region.

This is a major problem for me because I want to be able to enjoy sex and masturbation, but I can't because I just don't feel anything but frustration !

I can go at it all day long and I still wouldn't feel a thing.

I've tried variations in positions (sex AND masturbation wise) and..nothing.

I've tried sex toys and ...still.. nothing !!!

I'm really desperate for help and advice on this.

I feel like a part of me just died.

Should I go see my gynocologist about this?

And if this helps any.. I used to be very frequently sexually active.

Maybe my v****a is just overused or what?

Help, please?

crying

Jenitorturer

Miss Moll

Dangerous Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:05 pm
Gaxl N Axl

Personally, I'd wait a little bit. I mean if the relationship just started, then don't rush things. But if your feel pretty comfortable with this kid, then just take it nice and easy. Enjoy the innocent age of 13 and just don't go to far. [That's my advice, others can disagee, and that's simply fine c: ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0

You can also try using the pill, if this irregularity interferes too much with your life. Not only it provides BC protection, but it also helps regulate periods, and make them less heavy.

I've thought about going on the pill for that very reason. I like the benefits of the pill but it's the side effects that keep me from going through with it. I don't know how my body will react to it, that's what worries me. Plus my friend told me that you have to go to the gynecologist first and she told me that it wasn't a pleasant experience. Then my mom told me that I'd have to go to the gynecologist and get a mammogram every six months. And I heard that mammograms aren't too pleasant either. It's something that I have to think very carefully about.

There are tons of pills, and you don't have to go to the same doctor your friend goes. Is all different to everyone. A mammography? they're are usually done every year, not every six months. Maybe she's mistaking the pap with the mammography; they're two different things.
This is your health. If you really think these irregular periods are a burden, go and see a doctor. You friend might had a bad experience, but you can go to a different one and don't feel like your friend did. Another thing; everyone reacts differently to BC pills, and it'll take about two months for your body to get used to them, since there are so many of them.

My friend told me that the doctor stuck some kind of tool up into her v****a and scraped a sample of skin off of her uterine wall. She said it hurt so bad that she was in tears. I figured that all gynecologists do that if you plan on taking the pill. Do you know if that's true?
I know that everyone reacts differently to the pill. Which is to be expected with any kind of pill, I think. I'm just concerned with all of the many different side effects. I don't know what side effects I'll experience or the severity of the side effects.
I'm not really that concerned about my periods anymore. But I'll try talking to my mom about going on birth control. I think having something to help regulate my periods would really be conveniant, since I'm tired of guessing when it's going to come. We'll talk about the benefits and our concerns and come up with a final answer.

Your friend is being a little dramatic. It doesn't hurt soooo bad that it reduces you to tears or that shes a p***y when it comes to dealing with slight discomfort. The doctor doesn't scrap skin off your uterine wall, he takes a small brush and rubs it on the side of the wall to get a cell sample. It feels unusual the best way to describe it. Painful? No. Awkward? Yes. Plus its over in seconds. Your friend is just making a big deal.

As for the pills, I;ve been on serveral different kinds. Seeing how everyone's body is different, your body will react differently to different brands of BC pills. I was taking this one kind of BC that took care of my period but for what ever reason it messed with my hormones and made me over the top emotional. Sometimes you have to try different kinds of BC to find the one that works best with your body.

Actually it can hurt, depending on the person. I was in a lot of pain and crying but I have possible endometriosis though, which can cause pelvic pain. Not everyone has it but it doesn't make someone a p***y either if they do have pain.

Which leads to a question, how would that effect sex?  

User_20392979

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces