Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:41 pm
Bruce gathered his troops and left, disgusted at the behavior of John.
"What are we going to do, Yellow?" the Admiral asked.
Bruce exhaled and responded, "We're going to stay neutral, Carm."
Carm nodded and borded the Heavy Amor Personal Carrier (HAPC for short) that had stayed behind to take them back to their flagship. The ship took off and headed off towards the flagship, which was hovering over the main battlefield, hiding in a clump of high clouds.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:10 am
lisa woke up from bump and look back seat and find out have blood pool on seat and floor."John where u r take at"said to john.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:31 am
went in town and going to a doctor.doctor told me "she be ok." turn around and saw hikari and say "we take a rest here and we going to my homeland to see our leader ok."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:10 pm
john took a fake nation flag pacth off lisa im from the unsc as john stop the jeep at a unsc base solider take lisa to her father yes sir as one of john,s men got lisa out of the jeep and took het to the father.john went to his flagship *this is commander john all ship follow to attack the enemy*as john flagship and other unsc flaghships took off to go figth the enemy.  

mg_jan_templar

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:23 pm
Hikari nodded and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:08 am
sir were picking up a enemy flagship said fure...john said all flagships open fire on thoses clouds as all of john,s fleet open fired at the coulds.  

mg_jan_templar

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 am
lisa saw my father and rush to him and "dad i think i never see u again." lisa father say "u need take this gun and shield,small knife and go u ocean side it is very safe and army cant go thier", dad went up to soldier fight with him and say "run lisa go now."lisa run out unsc base went to highway cover up tall tree.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:53 am
pi stare at ocean and "we r almost their to safest side of this land." pi fell to the sand and roll down the hill.  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:00 am
john left the flasgship command center john changed in to his odst uniform as he got in a helljumper pod as his impacted at the beach.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 am
"oh s**t that almost hit me"said pi and try stand walk away to from pod torward to beach city.  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:47 am
john kick the door off and got out he saw pi as he aimed his m6d handgun pi your under arrest dont try to get away like you did last time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:54 pm
two beach troops walk up to john and say "drop ur weapon and under arrest point at a girl it is still our ground."pi smile at john going to troops and say with a lie"i kill my friend and try stop me to report to holy man"and troops take it arrest him put in a armor jeep with cuff.  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:51 pm
one of john,s drop squadmate,s killed both of the solider,s thanks your welocme sir is she the enemy ya that,s her she on the unsc wanted list.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:14 pm
"what that is not true and i didnt kill no one and this man is crazy, he kill his teammate and i got her dogtags with me"said pi.  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:30 pm
as john,s sqaudmate shot pi in the leg like were care.john aimed his m6d handgun pi your under arrest.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games