Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Movies TV Shows Books Comics
Dr. Who - a show for the truly decrepit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Dr. Who?
I don't like anybody.
5%
 5%  [ 15 ]
Didn't he have something to do with pledge drives?
1%
 1%  [ 5 ]
I don't watch medical shows.
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
I heard he went crazy and lived in Obi-Wan's attic.
10%
 10%  [ 31 ]
Sure. Lots. Now gimme my poll gold.
24%
 24%  [ 74 ]
Exterminate! Exterminate!
56%
 56%  [ 168 ]
Total Votes : 300

illloveyouforeternity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:24 pm
John Barrowman is an angel sent down for us to be able to squeal over every time he opens his mouth to sing. And he is a WONDERFUL!!! captain jack.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:38 am
Mrs_Black_Bear
*sits in the corner protecting a Dalek* bwahaha Mine!

David Is hOOOOOT thought, but unatainable and I have my hubby ^^

He's one of the few men I might be tempted to leave my wonderful Hubby for. For now I have my imagination.....Mmmm Doctor who naughty fantasies....  

Spotty-Chan

Pixy wings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:57 am
Spotty-Chan
Mrs_Black_Bear

He's one of the few men I might be tempted to leave my wonderful Hubby for. For now I have my imagination.....Mmmm Doctor who naughty fantasies....

LOL Yeah I'm sure a lot of people have those! redface Heh heh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:37 am
They stopped airing Dr. Who in our country so no more Dr Who for me crying . But I did enjoy watching it of course smile

Kamika Sugi

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:51 am
Spotty-Chan
Mrs_Black_Bear

rofl Yea I think I told hubby somthing similar regarding Tenet and a couple other actors I have it bad for rofl but I was only joking cause he sees certain actresses and says out loud "I'd do her" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 am
I started watching Dr. Who in his 9th incarnation. Until 3/4 of the way throught the life of the tenth, I had assumed he was the original. These two will always be my faves because I'm the type of person who doesn't like old TV or flims. I LOVED this show and I'm pissed that the DoctorDonna wasn't allowed to exist. I'm also pretty pissed that the show ended. I'm not exactly lookin' forward to an 11th incarnation. The Dalek storyline kinda ticked me off too. They're just weird. But then, I'm like that with shows like this. With the X-Files I always hated the episodes that dealt with aliens and government conspiricies. I know, dumb huh?  

Soulless DCLXVI

Pixy wings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:59 pm
Yeah some of the newer episodes have been strange but on the whole I think the shows still got it! 3nodding heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:20 pm
I'm looking forward to seeing what Stephen Moffatt will do with the show--he wrote some of my favorite episodes, especially "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances"!  

Eirwyn

pixie65

Original Gaian

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:37 am
One episode that had barely any special effects but scared me silly was the one with the moving statues. It freaked me out.

My son and I get excited when they have episodes with the Daleks. We have the DVD of Looney Tunes Back in Action and apart from drooling over Brendan Fraser I just love that there are Daleks in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:20 pm
Eirwyn
I'm looking forward to seeing what Stephen Moffatt will do with the show--he wrote some of my favorite episodes, especially "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances"!

Stephen Moffatt always wrights the best episodes. He's amazing!  

Pixy wings

kingsuicide

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:25 pm
Pixy wings
Eirwyn

Stephen Moffatt always wrights the best episodes. He's amazing!

A)Your Sig Is win and happiness
B) I must find out how to make the outfit for the 10th Doctor. I require it.
10th Doctor is my favorite, the perfect balance of Funny/Serious

also: my first doctor was the 9th, but I prefer the 10th.
My favorite Assistant was Martha.
If for no other reason then With the other assistant came Micky The Idiot, and I wasnt a fan.

My favorite episode is "Wrath Of The Time Lord"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 pm
A terrible shame I am one of the generation that got sheltered. my parents did know a little but not a lot about Dr. Who and I just stumbled across it, now I need to get my computer fixed so I can see EVERYTHING!! and see what I missed.

*smacks herself* how did I NOT know about it?  

Dizzy Aquarius

Lonely Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:14 pm
My fist encounter with the Doctor was a pinball game YEARS before I ever saw my first episode. Now I TiVO every episode and am tracking down the pinball machine to put in my own house.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 am
Correction on the ep. title: The Family Of Blood
It happened to be on while I was getting ready to go on duty.
The doctor doesnt remember who he is, so Marta has to find his wrist watch.
Takes place sometime in mid 18th century.  

kingsuicide

Velouria Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:38 am
Eirwyn

Yes yes exactly. He also wrote the library episodes which were also brilliant. I am much looking forward to his turn at the helm.  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff