Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 am
Zeke wipes is face with the sleeve of his jacket and grabs his food to sit at the booth with them. "very well, we will need our strength for the battle."

Kashi gets up and moves to sit beside Alec to let Zeke sit across from them. "so you have been following me, to kill me i presume. good luck with that you no good exuse of a Mundane! if you want to take my life, you would have to take it by force cause i aint giving it up willingly."
"fisty as ever, i would say. you havent changed one bit sence i last saw you." Zeke said shoving a sushi roll in his mouth.
"the last time you saw me was in the alleyway of BurgerKing, you a*****e!" Kashi hissed.
"oh so that was you?"
"of course that was me, dimwhit!! open your freakin eyes once in a while and maybe you will see something!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 am
Alec's eyes turned from right to left as each of them argued. He stared at them, a noodle hanging from his mouth. He closed his eyes and swallowed it, sighing.
"Shut up!" he yelled.
Everyone in the restaraunt turned to look at him with wide eyes. He smiled politely at them.
"We are rehearsing a school play."
He sighed once more and turned to look at Zeke.
"Anyway, why are you stalking us? I would have been much less angry if you wanted my atograph and were not male and an evil mastermind. And what is this business about an adopted brother?"
He reached across the table to snatch one of Kashi's chicken pieces off her plate and stick it in his mouth.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:26 am
"Anyway, how's MickyD's sound? I'll buy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 am
Blaze tackled into Sage and her head slammed against the wall of the building. "Okay, ow." Sage put her hand her hand on her head and felt blood. "Dammit." She muttered.  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Arias shrugged and walked out of the hotel. She bumped into a doorman on her way out.
I can't believe Jessica said yes! I'm so excited to be marrying her next month...
"Sorry."
he said outloud to Arias.
Arias winced, Stupid, mortal, and naive mundanes..
She shoved her hands in her pockets and walked down a street with Ebony.
"You know, I'm sick of McDonalds and Burger King. Let's go for Chinese."
Arias strolled down the corner and turned onto a marketplace.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:41 pm
Kashi sighs and puts her hands over her face. "Zeke is my adopted brother and he is against any creature who is not Mundane."
Zeke smiles. "and dont forget that i am also the leader of the Hunter's Clan."
the waitress walks to our table and gives Zeke his drink. "would that be all sir?" Zeke nods and she walks away.
"you are way too fond of yourself, brother." Kashi glares at Zeke.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Alec narrows his eyes.
"That he is, and he is a complete pain in the a**. So, would you mind if I ran a dagger through your heart, Zeke? 'Cuz you are really asking for it by followng us."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm
"Ya know, chinese sounds really good. You know what? Afterwards we should kick some a**. It'll make us both feel better." Ebony said, wincing as Arias bumped into the doorman.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm
"Dammit, sorceress!" Reed glided so that he had a clear shot at Blaze and wouldn't hit Sage. He was also within 50 meter of Blaze so that he was sure that Blaze couldn't teleport himself out of the way. "Die vampire! Water grows wood," the puddle of water that Reed made from metal earlier became a giant stake and it lunged at Blaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Blaze looked round as he heard the magus shout at the girl and grinned. His grin quickly faded when he realised that he was once again unable to teleport and hearing the magus begin another cantation. Out of the corner of his eye he saw something lunging towards him, releasing the girl from the wall he spun in the direction of the oncoming object. He put an arm up and ateempted to knock the weapon away, half succeeding in his act of desperation, he knocked theweapon off it's course but it had taken off two fingers in the process. "Arg! I will make you suffer for this!" He growled and took off from the ground flying away in retreat.

The dust settled and Leon was clearly standing beside Strife's unmoving body with a foot on his chest. He looked down at Strife and raised a hand building up a final fireball in his palm, the flames grew larger until they completely covered his fist. "Now I will show you true power." He said his voice now deep and rumbling and his eyes almost glowing. He threw his hand down towards Strifes head clearly intending on killing him.

Strife struggled as he realised that playing dead hadn't worked and was unable to lift Leon's foot from his chest, having only one working arm seriously hindered this attempt and he thought up something diffrent quickly. "Please don't kill me. I beg of you show mercy." He pleaded as he watched Leon's fist heading straight towards his head knowing the demon would indeed kill him should he not stop.

Nutrino Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 pm
Deston had still been frozen in place in front of the hotel, looking up and down the street for any clear indication as to which way lead to food. He turned a little when he heard two girls talking about where they wanted to go, speaking of Chinese food. The demon wasn't the fondest of Asian foods, but right now food was food. He watched the direction that the girls took before following a few paces behind them. Deston wasn't stalking them or anything, just using them as a means to find what he was looking for. From what he'd seen in France, most lost tourists did that. So in his mind he wasn't doing any harm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:24 pm
"Hey, it's not my fault." She yelled back at Reed. Sage watched as Blaze flew into the air. "Kae, it's your turn." Kae flew up into the sky and started to attack Blaze.  

Athena_68

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:33 pm
By now, Reed was starting to feel a bit faint, he couldn't push himself too much or he would suffer another attack. So, Reed lay on the ground, resting his weak body. The others didn't seem like they required any help fighting the vampires and he was sure that they wouldn't mind him resting for a little bit. The interesting thing was, his glide spell was still in effect so he was a millimeter above the ground as he lay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 pm
Ebony glanced towards Arias as she spoke, noticing someone behind them. She glanced back every little bit, noticing the guy continued to follow them. After a muttering to remove the protection spell Ebony put her arm through Arias in a friendly manner. Don't look back right away. There's someone following us. Since we're only going to a resturant I'd say don't worry, and heck, we may even know him and just can't see his face, but just be prepared, ok? she thought, slipping her arm out as she remembered Arias dislike of being touched. She quickly pulled out an insense stick and replaced the spell.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:57 am
Blaze flew through the air hoping his brother could do the same before they were both taken out of action. As he flew he had begun to think that he had escaped the battle when he was hit in the head by something swooping at him, stopping he looked round to see the owl heading at him again. "What the? Damn it, leave me alone you rat with wings!" He growled at the owl dodging to avoid the swooping creature. He knew he couldn't teleport away because his brother still hadn't taken off from the ground yet and he wasn't about to leave him behind. Blaze swatted at Kae and blood from his severed fingers sprayed through the air.

Strife closed his eyes as Leon's hand came flying down, he waited for the inevitable hit that would surely kill him and waited. There's no pain... Am I dead? He wondered before slowly opening an eye to see that he had accidently teleported away without realising it. Strife sat up he wasn't sure where he was but he was glad to be away from the demon. "Dammit!" He grumbled holding the unsevered half of his arm. Blaze teleport to the mountain base I'll meet you there! He mentally told his twin and teleported away himself.

Leon slammed home the fireball right where Strife's head should have been hitting only the ground, making a large explosion of dust and mud spraying over the battle ground. Leon roared as he noticed that Strife had managed to escape the attack, his roar was one that could have struck terror into the very soul of even the most toughest of stone cold killers. "YOU COWARD!" He bellowed at the top of his lungs angry he was denied his kill. He emerged from the huge cloud of dust as it began to settle his wings spread fully in an upside down arch, his eyes glowing bright red and his breathing heavy with anger.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games