Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:51 pm
Dieamos: "Hardly... the past few days have shown me just how... devoted, he is to his studies. If it weren't for the other demons in that realm, he would never leave his room."

*Dieamos' face took on a shocked expression as he got smacked. He stared at Willow a moment, then gave her the most evil looking expression ever (And for a demon of his age and power, that wasn't a hard task.) The abomination demon made it a point to show off the many rows of sharp, needle teeth he had, his eyesockets narrowing in an angry, hate-filled expression.... For a long moment, he said nothing.*

*Then, he laughed boisteriously.*

Dieamos: "You amuse me, little one! Not many have the guts to talk to an Abomination demon in such a manner, fewer still would lay a finger on one! Those that do are either very brave, or very foolish... and usually end up in many pieces in the stomach of that demon!"

*Dieamos chuckled and sighed, stretching a bit before putting his weight back on the cane he had with him.*

- - - - -

*Juro chortled at Veni's gesture, while Jacob merely smirked and shook his head.*

Jacob: "Wouldn't be such a good idea. There's a lot of different spells I can cast with just you willingly giving me that finger, heh."

Juro: "Hah! Oh, right! Like that one stupid fella? Don't even remember his name, but from his culture it was an insult to throw a part of your body at a person. He flung one of his spare limbs at Jacob's head, and five days later Jacob gave him a horrible rash that lasted.... how long was it?"

Jacob: "About two months, give or take a week... and I was planning on bringing that up in just a few moments. We'll be taking care of that first... I'll allow you to know my thoughts as I explore that memory."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:47 pm
*Black's ears went down like that look was for her.* Jeez. You're going to have to teach Rosemary and Veni how to perfect their evil look...

Ooo if only I was bigger! *Willow came out of GL's hood and stamped her foot on his shoulder. (Probably felt nice too 'specially with tense shoulders. heh).* Why do all fiery pit beings make scarry faces at me? Am I a tasty morsal to your species too like Gerix's? I'm not brave or foolish, I'm smart enough to know you won't kill me in front of them and if you attempt it, they'd at least say something against it... *she looked at Black and Gl with a now uncertain look.* ...right?

---

Heh. I wouldn't have really given it to you. The damage a doll and one strand of hair can do was good enough for me. How she got it to stay with her is beyond me. Then Rosemary took her sweet time before she properly disposed of it...didn't you dear?

*Rosemary merely smiled at him. She looked at Jacob.* Alright. *She closed her eyes.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:55 pm
Daphne was coughing out chlorine. Her eyes were watering. "Thanks," She breathed, before coughing some more. I should really learn how to swim, she thought. She coughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:32 am
You're welcome... *He said.*

*The little girl looked at her curiously and asked,* can you really drown?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:27 pm
"I don't think so," She finally said, after coughing, "But I've always been afraid of it. I don't know how to swim, but as I have no need to breath, I would just stay under water. I don't like that confined feeling."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:18 pm
Dieamos: "Actually, I think you would be better as a liquidated beverage..."

*The demon grinned a bit, while GL went into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate*

GL: "Oh of course we'd say something... wouldn't we Black?"

*Before she could respond, the doors to THoR blew open, a cold breeze rushing it's way through the building's halls. Dieamos turned his head in the direction it went, scratching his chin. Once the wind had passed, the doors calmly closed on their own.*

GL: "Ah... what was that?!"

- - - - - -

*Jacobs emotions as he examined Rosemary's memory went through a variety of changes. He was disturbed and shock at how easily Coatli had made the vampire his puppet. That Rosemary was barely able to deviate from his orders was a surprise to him... Anger filled him at one point, a full rage against the niearcim order that would do such things.*

Jacob: Wait... he did make you feed on him.. blood spells, blood spells... Let me think...

*Imagery flashed in Jacob's head at a blinding speed... symbols, glyphs, and strange drawings accompanied by text in unusual languages. After a short while, Rosemary realized he was searching his own memory for incantations and spells related to blood. Shaking his head, the images fell away and he left Rosemary's mind*

Jacob: "I... have a few hunches about something. After we do this test, I wish to discuss a small matter with you two. But for now, let's continue with our original task."

*Haju's chanting had been gradually growing more intense and audible. Now there was a sort of "native-american" sound to his words, although nothing he spoke was in those tongues. The strange markings on his body glowed ever brightly, as the same cold wind that entered THoR from downstairs burst into the room. It flew around the candles, blowing out their flames, before vanishing. Slowly, one by one, the candles re-lit themselves. The wind seemed to have turned into a cold air that settled over everything, making Jacob's visible. Juro shivered, and muttered*

Juro: "I hate this part, always gets so friggin' cold."

Haju: ~Then perhaps next time, you will remember to bring a blanket.~

*Haju's voice wasn't telepathic.. but a strange echo that seemed to come from just in front of the demon. Disembodied, but still him.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:35 pm
Maybe Rosemary learned a new trick?

---

*Rosemary was horrified at how easy Coatli had pulled her strings at the time, but now she was more ashamed, saddened, and disgusted by it maybe even a little depressed. She was a decently aged alpha type amongst her kind so controlling her shouldn't have been as easy as Coatli had made it seem. Jacob probably sensed this as she turned her head to look away from him. When he left she turned back at him and looked a little confused. Veni had a skeptical look on his face. They both would look around at points to see what was happening.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:08 pm
*Jacobs fingers ran over the box holding the remains of some of his mentors and teachers, murmuring to himself. He seemed dead to the world, focused on his own words and actions. A number of the symbols glowed with a blue tint, as thin wisps of energy drifted to the floor, collecting around Rosemary's body in a circle. While Jacob's chanting stayed quiet and near monotone, Haju seemed to be drawn more into his own. His body twitched and moved with a nervous sort of energy, his chanting growing louder and more excited.*

What child summons us?

Who calls upon the quiet dead, and the unrestful alike?

We hear your words, your mind, your soul.

*A number of vague shapes appeared over Rosemary's body, their cold stares looking into nothing, though their faces seemed to be watching Jacob with great interest. For a short moment, the whispering of a thousand voices filled the room, of many emotions. Love, hate, fear, lust, passion, despair, joy, relief, tenderness... more than could be named in a life time. Haju's voice mingled with them almost seamlessly, until Jacob opened his eyes again.*

Jacob: "Enough." *that single word was enough to silence the crowd of voices* "I, Jacob Merak have summoned you. I bind myself to this room for this time, and as long as you see fit, bind all of you to this room as well. My charges are welcomed guests, and you may do no harm to them, nor shall they do harm to you. As I call you forth from the realms of the dead, I grant you free speech and will, in the nature of peace. I plead that you come forth and aid me, with the dignity and respect that is deserving of all."

*His hands ran over the box of remains, and the object hovered a few inches off the ground.*

Jacob: "With mortal bone and flesh of your past lives, I seek not to enslave, but to request your help. Your wisdom, your experience, and your talents. I seek no demon or ghoul to capture for my own desires or wants, but souls to commune with as equals. Respect my boundaries, and yours are respected as well."

If broken by either side...

Then let this summoning be undone.

And harm come to none.

*A long tense moment passed. The box of remans fell back to the ground slowly, as the necromancer's hands clasped it. Jacob shuddered for a moment, and seemed to double over in pain. Wordlessly, the spirits watched as Juro placed his thin hands on Jacob's shoulders, and transferred life energy into the cursed man. It revitalized the mage, and he offered a weak smirk.*

Well, now that all the pleasentries are out of the way... It's good to see you again, Jacob.

I'd say you're looking well, but... that wouldn't be truth.

Oh, I agree. You're looking a bit worned out, dear. Why summon us if you're so tired?

*Jacob gave a light chuckle at the three spirits before him as they took a more defined shape. Two males, and a female. One was a bald gentleman, with bushy eyebrows, and a sparse goatee. The other hid his face beneath a hood. He seemed to act slightly agitated, shifting a bit. The female spirit was dressed in exotic robes, and a headdress full of strange symbols and beautiful ribbons that spilled out behind her.*

Jacob: "I need some help... it has to do with the Niearcim once again."

Hooded: Since when is it ever something else, boy?

*The hooded spirit grunted to himself as it received admonishing glances from the other two.*

Jacob: "Good to see you haven't lost your cheerful disposition. The vampire before you... she was captured by the Niearcim. Though the protective necklace I've given her has detected nothing, and I can't seem to sense anything out of place, I was hoping you three would help me."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:59 pm
*Rosemary looked up at the necromancer.* What about you Jacob? You where captured as well. Or does the curse that keeps you in the state you where in when they cast it also prevents them from doing anything new?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Jacob: "As far as I can tell, there is little they can do to me. The curse I have on me is powerful enough that it seems to render most of their other ones ineffective. And, while captured, I was awake the entire time, mentally casting protective spells on myself. With what they were doing to me, it... wasn't easy, but I managed."

Woman: Our Jacob has the ability take care of himself... but I don't think it will hurt to check him after we're finish with you. Now dear, I need you to keep your eyes open.

*Rosemary felt a bit of an odd twinge inside of her as the female spirit drew near. The spirit's gaze stared deep into the vampire's eyes. Wisps of cold fog drifted over Rosemary's form, curling themselves around her. Briefly, it felt like her temperature dropped a couple degrees, but then returned to what passed as normal for her.*

Hood: Well?

Woman: She seems free of Niearcim influence to me, but... There's something I can't quite place my finger on.

Hood: Hmmph, how very like you. Deep examination of souls was never your speciality, woman.

Gentleman: Allow me. Perhaps I can find something.

*The second spirit performed a similar process, only murmuing quietly in an unknown language with a calm tone. That same strange twinge happened once more within Rosemary, a bit stronger. The spirit's eyes widened in discovery, and seemed to try to probe further. This lasted for several minutes, until he simply stopped. Before he moved aside, he examined the necklace that Jacob had given the vampire.*

Gentleman: Well, now that's unusual. This gem you used, my boy. There's a small, hairline crack. It wasn't there before. Perhaps I've agitated something... Xurthus, your talents are needed I think. It feels like your sort of magic. Keshanya and my own more natural magics can't seem to detect or affect the thing.

Xurthus: I've told you before, old man. Do not use my name in front of strange beings. At any rate, I'm not surprised. Once again, my grey magics will prove superior.

Jacob: "Yes, that would explain why you didn't quite make it into Heaven."

*The other two spirits giggled, while Xurthus just grumbled. The hooded soul moved over Rosemary, and instructed her to stare at his face... warning her to not look away. She could see nothing under his hood for a moment, until six yellow glowing eyes faded into view. Their strange, lizard-like pupils darted about, as thin tendrils of smoke rushed into her nose."

Xu'ta hae miu simVE uea sh'kushxys UmuOYun GoCUOPshum...

*The spirit's figure began to shake violently, until it's strange chant broke and it seemed to be repulsed. The necklace began to emit a screeching sound, until it shattered into dozens of shards.*

Juro:... "Well, s**t. I'm guessing that's a very bad thing."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:41 am
*Rosemary didn't think much about it when the woman drew near. It could have easily been caused by her discomfort since she didn't like the idea of looking into someone else's eyes or having them look into hers. Vampires often caught their victims with their eyes. That is how they often kept them silent. For the second spirit she shifted uncomfortably a little bit. Veni held her head in place and she seemed to calm down for the most part. When the screeching sound began, both vampires covered their ears.*

It is always a 'bad thing' when a protective charm of any kind breaks. *He looked down at her and first spoke in Italian.* Rose, siete giusti? *Then he seemed to think better of it and spoke in a different language with a heavy accent asking her if she was hurt.* Esti tu durere?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:59 pm
Xurthus: "I'm going to require a mortal body in order try and remove the unholy thing inside of this woman. Jacob, I'd normally possess you, but you don't look very up to the task at the moment."

*Indeed, the necromancer did seem to act a bit light headed due to his exhaustion. Juro imubed the cursed man with more of his energy to try and improve his condition more.*

Haju: ~I will volunteer my own mortal body then.~

Xurthus: A sickly-looking, boney demon. Not exactly an ideal choice, but it will do. I trust you know the ritual to intiate the possession?

*Haju said nothing, merely taking a bit of black powder, and smearing a few symbols on himself. He muttured a few words, protective enchantments and prayers, then turned to the spirit.*

Haju: ~I allow you housing within my mortal shell spirit, but know that I am still the host. You are guest, and may be...~

Xurthus: There's no need or time for that ceremonial lecturing waste, demon. I know the rules, and my place when possessing a willing mortal with the right protective runes. Anyway, if I were to step out of bounds, you know Jacob could expel me quite easily.

*Haju simply nodded, and the process began. The spirit Xurthus turned into a dark grey mist, swirling around the demons form, before swiftly entering Haju's physical form. Haju shook violently, the new runes he marked on himself glowing red before burning themselves off his body. He collapsed to the floor, shaking for a minute, before he stood as calm as ever.*

Xurthus/Haju: ~Much better. A damn shame about your ritual mouth sewing, I would have enjoyed being able to use a voice through tangible vocal cords. Now, to the business at hand.~

*He knelt down next to Rosemary's head, his fingers trailing over her face in an almost doctor-like manner. His demon eyes narrowed into silts as he "hmmed" in deep thought. In a series of fluid motions, he shut the vampires eyelids, instructed her to keep them closed no matter the cost, and drew several swift runes in the air. The symbols glowed into existance, circling around Rosemary's body, before slamming themselves into her stomach. Each one made an impact that shook her body violently, yet caused no harm.*

*A moment passed, and she felt a violent urge to throw up. She had no time to give in or fight this urge, as a thick black liquid forced itself out of her mouth and up onto the ceiling. As it geysered, it stuck to the ceiling's surface, spreading tendrils outwards onto the walls and floors like veins. As the last of the sickly mass finally left Rosemary's body, a tendril struck out from it and gave a powerful blow to the possessed Haju. The demon flew into a wall, the hit so strong that it literally blew a small portion of his torso into chunks and sent his left arm flying. Xuthus was forced from Haju's body, and the demon groaned in pain as it tried to regenerate itself with healing magic.*

*Jacob was already on his feet, wielding his favored blade. Juro quickly gave as much energy to the necromancer as possibly, before nearly falling on his a** from weakness.*

Juro: "s**t, definitely a bad thing."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:42 pm
*Rosemary groaned a bit as she rolled over spitting, gagging, and looked like she really was going to be sick and it was mainly caused by the taste left in her mouth. Luckily for her she hadn't had anything tonight or last night, so there wouldn't be much of anything to puke.* Dieamos, will you please come here and assist us?

*Veni took out his hunter demon claw sword and looked quite unsure at the imposibly large thing that came out of his wife. He wrapped his arm around her stomach and moved her out of one of the tendril's way. He looked at the hooded figure and the rest of the spirits.* Can you possibly destroy or weaken this if you had a body? *He said this as if there was a bad taste in his mouth too.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:22 pm
*Xurthus was unable to respond to Veni. The sudden expulsion from a mortal body should not have happened, and it left the spirit dazed. He still hadn't taken his normal hooded form either.*

Jacob: "It's demon's blood! Blood magic, be careful!"

*The mass gurgled as a number of tendrils edged with sharp razors zipped out at Jacob. He deftly rolled out of the way of the attacks, as the limbs splintered the floor. The Niearcim curse made tangible screeched at it's prey dodging the attack... eyes quickly formed, with sharp teeth and claws emerging from the slime in haphazard areas. Several tendrils followed, and he sliced all but a few that knicked his arms.*

*The veins that covered the room like thick webbing pulsed, and seemed to grow stronger. Several formed a number of black sacs that shot out more limbs, intending to pierce the bodies of other occupants in this room.*

*There was little the spirits could do to help, at any rate. Only Xurthus had the ability to possess, and he seemed out of comission for the time being.*

- - - - - -

*Dieamos had started to bolt for Rosemary's room before she even asked for his help.*

Dieamos: "Galantros, take Black out of this house immediately! Take her to safety!"

*His awkwardness in using legs to walk didn't slow the Abomination demon one bit, since he literally flew to Rosemary's door. When it wouldn't open, he snarled, striking it with one of his powerful claws. The door splintered violently, but the strange vein webbing snagged the pieces, and immediately began to rebuild the object. Worse yet, it started to reinforce the blockage with it's own mass. His empty eye sockets glowing red, Dieamos' claws viciously went to work, causing the strange slime to scream as both his clawed fingers and bladed tail tore it apart.*

*Just as he was about to rush into the room, the main part of the strange mass howled, and sent a blast of pure black energy at the demon. It collided with Diemos, burning his sweater away, and tearing at his flesh as it slammed him into a wall.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:57 pm
With all our uses for blood, you'd think we'd be brilliant in blood magic.

Now I am glad I didn't tell them. *Rosemary said as she stood up, still looking sick, and blasted away all the tendrils that came at her.* I don't suppose anyone in here knows how to freeze things like Sephiroth does... *She didn't have enough dry ice to use against something that large.* Blood thinner...You think that would help?

Whoa! *Said Veni when he saw the energy blast and got smacked at by a tendril for his lack of attention.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games