Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*notices the coldness and the aloneness even if a little and does not look away from her stare and staeres dead on with determination(don't ask where that come from)

Blais: *notices that hes not looking away then changes her stare to pure fury* I dont like to be challenged! she growled the thought into his head.

*Twitches at Blais' thought of fury* 'She can send thoughts to people? Can she read minds as well? Might as well try. I'm not challenging you, you stared at me first so I'm only staring back.'

Blais: yes i can read minds you fool. and as for the staring, you best look away before i come down there and make you. *puts an image of her flashing to a man 100 ft away in 1 second, then one of her sliting the throut of a vampire, laughing as she does*

*Does not look away even with the images she put in his head* 'I'm not scared'

Blais: *and with that she flashes to him as he blinks and is right in his face as she snarls, even thought she is shorter than he. her blue eyes ablaze and long blonde hair blowing in the wind* well you should be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

*Gives her a big smile* "Kay as long as your fine" *Puts Mitsuki down*
thanks. *smiles back* *stands shakily, steadying herself* just been under alot of stress lately.

"I see. Will you be able to make it home?"
i think so... *bends down and picks up her violin* what about you?

"Have to find a place actually. You know where I can find an inn around here?"
mitsuki: an inn? *thinks* not that i know of. wait a second im going to call my butler, he might be of help. *sends a message to kazuki's mind* hey kazuki! can you come down here? i need your help with something...
kazuki: *appears before them* what is it my leige?
mitsuki: *frowns* could you please stop calling me that? shun here needs help finding an inn... do you know one around here?
kazuki: no, not that i've heard off.
mitsuki: *mutters softly* great... thats just great!  

bones and rot

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm
-walks around outside- maybe Vons at school...if he is thank god...-makes it snow at a medium-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*notices the coldness and the aloneness even if a little and does not look away from her stare and staeres dead on with determination(don't ask where that come from)

Blais: *notices that hes not looking away then changes her stare to pure fury* I dont like to be challenged! she growled the thought into his head.

*Twitches at Blais' thought of fury* 'She can send thoughts to people? Can she read minds as well? Might as well try. I'm not challenging you, you stared at me first so I'm only staring back.'

Blais: yes i can read minds you fool. and as for the staring, you best look away before i come down there and make you. *puts an image of her flashing to a man 100 ft away in 1 second, then one of her sliting the throut of a vampire, laughing as she does*

Blais: *and with that she flashes to him as he blinks and is right in his face as she snarls, even thought she is shorter than he. her blue eyes ablaze and long blonde hair blowing in the wind* well you should be.

*Gets taken aback a bit when Blais is right in front of him but growls back.* "no, i won't"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:23 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

(ill take that as a yes lass)
Tora feels opeal picking her up, but she says nothing, depreesed about the sorry state she is in.

Opal: oh dont take it personal, dear. *places her on the same bed* now, im sure you dont want any medicine for this.

"i-its not that" Tora says looking at opeal with her eyes. "i-i just" Tora stops in mid sentance and closes her eyes.

Opal: *smiles warmly placing a hand on Tora's shoulder* What is it dear? Is it about the joining of master Blais and Abel?

"i dont know, my heart...its giveing out on me, and i cant rember much anymore" tora says placeing a hand over her face.

Opal: i see. . . here take this. *goes to get a homemade concoction* it wont harm you i give you my word.

Tora accepts it and drinks it. Tora gets a bad chill down her spine and her ears stand up streaght. with out caughing she says with a slight smile. "the last time i had something that bad i was working for my fourth master"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

*Gives her a big smile* "Kay as long as your fine" *Puts Mitsuki down*
thanks. *smiles back* *stands shakily, steadying herself* just been under alot of stress lately.

mitsuki: an inn? *thinks* not that i know of. wait a second im going to call my butler, he might be of help. *sends a message to kazuki's mind* hey kazuki! can you come down here? i need your help with something...
mitsuki: *frowns* could you please stop calling me that? shun here needs help finding an inn... do you know one around here?

*Gets taken aback when Kazuki comes but gets his composure back. then looks at Mitsuki* "My leige ? And how do you know my name? I never said it to you."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

*Gets taken aback a bit when Blais is right in front of him but growls back.* "no, i won't"

Blais: wrong choice *she snarls as she grabs him by the neck and forces him to his knees and is about to snap it but hesitates. She usually only kills for money, she is an assassin after all, and even at that she kills vampires not human/nekos* Hrn. . . *grabs his arm and uses pressure points to knock him out* fool. do not challenge me. *she flashes them back to the mansion and drops him at Opal's feet*
Opal: oh master Blais. oh my, is he to stay here in the mansion as well?
Blais: *grunts and walks away*
Opal: oh, my choice? well, you know that i will say yes so ill just bring him to his room. *carries him up the stairs and places him on a bed in a well kept bedroom* there you are.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

"i-its not that" Tora says looking at opeal with her eyes. "i-i just" Tora stops in mid sentance and closes her eyes.

Opal: *smiles warmly placing a hand on Tora's shoulder* What is it dear? Is it about the joining of master Blais and Abel?

"i dont know, my heart...its giveing out on me, and i cant rember much anymore" tora says placeing a hand over her face.

Opal: i see. . . here take this. *goes to get a homemade concoction* it wont harm you i give you my word.

Tora accepts it and drinks it. Tora gets a bad chill down her spine and her ears stand up streaght. with out caughing she says with a slight smile. "the last time i had something that bad i was working for my fourth master"

Opal: *smiles* but i promise you, it wil help ypu heal.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 pm
-straps bombs,guns,swords of sorts to herself and heads out- -snows heavier and getting harder to keep consoins- (iz a bad speller)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

*Gets taken aback when Kazuki comes but gets his composure back. then looks at Mitsuki* "My leige ? And how do you know my name? I never said it to you."
kazuki: *sighs* mitsuki-hime is the heir to the throne of the demon wolf clan, and she is also the granddaughter of the head of the vampire clan, soon to be the one if to lead us if the leader dies.
mitsuki: *glares at kazuki then sighs* im sorry... i kinda read your mind when you lifted me up... sorry.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

Blais: wrong choice *she snarls as she grabs him by the neck and forces him to his knees and is about to snap it but hesitates. She usually only kills for money, she is an assassin after all, and even at that she kills vampires not human/nekos* Hrn. . . *grabs his arm and uses pressure points to knock him out* fool. do not challenge me. *she flashes them back to the mansion and drops him at Opal's feet*
Opal: oh master Blais. oh my, is he to stay here in the mansion as well?
Blais: *grunts and walks away*
Opal: oh, my choice? well, you know that i will say yes so ill just bring him to his room. *carries him up the stairs and places him on a bed in a well kept bedroom* there you are.

*wakes up in an unfamiliar room and shoots up* 'What happened? I remember that blonde grabbing my neck then i blacked out. Maybe I went too far? I should get out of here before I make more trouble.' *rubs back of head 'When I see her again, I'll apologize for getting her mad.' *heads for door*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:37 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Opal: *smiles* but i promise you, it wil help ypu heal.

"i know" Tora says sitting up. "but i cant drink sake till after its out of my system" she says pulling out a bottle of orange soda from her bag, that is always convenantly with her.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:39 pm
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

kazuki: *sighs* mitsuki-hime is the heir to the throne of the demon wolf clan, and she is also the granddaughter of the head of the vampire clan, soon to be the one if to lead us if the leader dies.
mitsuki: *glares at kazuki then sighs* im sorry... i kinda read your mind when you lifted me up... sorry.

*turns to Mitsuki and smiles* "nah, its ok Mitsuki." *Looks at her with confusion* "Are you really a vampire?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:44 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart
Misuzu0614
blessedheart

*turns to Mitsuki and smiles* "nah, its ok Mitsuki." *Looks at her with confusion* "Are you really a vampire?"
mitsuki: yeah... tis true.
kazuki: do you not so often come across a vampire lad?
mitsuki: *grins weakly* i know its weird and all and you might be thinking im a freak but im not actually...
kazuki: she's weird at the eyes of the other vampires... her behaviour is unusual for one. she doesnt even drink blood!!! how outrageous is that?! all she eats are normal food. doesnt even terrorize the citizens at least!!!
mitsuki: youre making me feel bad now kazuki...
kazuki: im sorry mitsuki-hime.  

bones and rot

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games